Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Where were you when you were shit?

Lol just kidding. No one's coming.So yeah, we can cry but won't change a damn thing.

I was still following us home and away!

Being with the smll shalow squad we have now theres not a cat in hells chance of uus making a go of it in Europe. With no injuries and a hellova lot of luck we MIGHT just win the league which is something Id never dreamt of at start of season. So if you think we will just get enough to make a difference in 1 window then I want summet you're smoking ;)

32 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Fans crying on Twitter that we still haven't sign any new players.

Antonio Conte hints he wants Chelsea to spend before January window closes

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Play some damn youth instead of signing players like Baba only to be replaced by players on the same level like Alonso.

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Play some damn youth instead of signing players like Baba only to be replaced by players on the same level like Alonso.

Our youth arent good enough to put in over our current players. Id have a hard toime using them on the bench.

We got RLC,Aina,Chalobah Ake and I wouldnt play RLC or trust Aina enough to start him maybe as sub in emergency.

Id like us to try Chalobah more with N'Golo, Maybe also with N'Golo and Cescy.but nobody seems interested in changing from our current starters.

What we need IMHO is players coming in to upgrade current ones and use those for depth.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Our youth arent good enough to put in over our current players. Id have a hard toime using them on the bench.

We got RLC,Aina,Chalobah Ake and I wouldnt play RLC or trust Aina enough to start him maybe as sub in emergency.

Id like us to try Chalobah more with N'Golo, Maybe also with N'Golo and Cescy.but nobody seems interested in changing from our current starters.

What we need IMHO is players coming in to upgrade current ones and use those for depth.

A club with a scouting departement like ours and the money. But the youth isn't good enough while a (magnificent) club like Southampton, which runs on young prospects or hidden gems, has English, own-youth players like Ward-Prowse in their team. Produced players like Bale and Shaw and much more proper players. We only had Terry and he came from West Ham...

It's sad really. That none of our youth players are "good enough". 

23 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Now we play 3-4-3 formation maybe it will suit Baba better when he comes back from loan cause Baba best position his wing back than left back 

36 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

A club with a scouting departement like ours and the money. But the youth isn't good enough while a (magnificent) club like Southampton, which runs on young prospects or hidden gems, has English, own-youth players like Ward-Prowse in their team. Produced players like Bale and Shaw and much more proper players. We only had Terry and he came from West Ham...

It's sad really. That none of our youth players are "good enough". 

Players will only improve when given a chance and that isn't something high on the agenda here. You don't win two youth CL titles in a row on a whim.

51 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I agree :) The last thing we need is some more deadwood for next season ... our transfers are finally going in right direction with selling players like Oscar, Ivanovic and Mikel.

Now we need to upgrade them with quality players and/or some serious talents who are already at Chelsea.

We might win a battle with some expirienced players (bench fillers) but with right transfers in next two windows we could win a war. It's not just about winning a title this year, it's about building a strong team for years.

I just want to see more English, home grown lads in the squad.

Nothing wrong with our current squad, with Brazilians, Spanish, French, Brazpaniard players, but I think we're losing our "English-club" identity. Cahill is the only English player in the squad and he'll be gone next summer I think.

Tottenham bought Alli for less than a milion from MK Dons...when do we get such an amazing signing? 

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Players will only improve when given a chance and that isn't something high on the agenda here. You don't win two youth CL titles on a whim.

And I totally agree.

But I find without alot of luck a player finds its own levels.

These kids in our academy have been given the best of everything a young player can have. Diet,exercise,training,managers,equipment,physios etc etc and have been very successful over the past few years yes.

So in a perfect world it would be the bollox to stick them straight into the 1st team on the bench for depth etc.

But of course it aint no perfect world!

So, with our expanding loaning system we send them all round the 4 corners of the world to learn their skill and get experience being kicked about by proper men and not kids anymore. We send them hoping they get the required experience to use ourselves again OR create enough media attention or from scouts to sell on to someone else.We send them to supposedly much lower teams in lower leagues than the one which we are in so you would expect them to do reasonably well taking the above into consideration.

But how many of them make any impact? How many do we have teams fighting to buy them? 9 out of 10 doint get used and we end up pulling them out to ship them off again.

The reallity is theres not many youth that are capable of being used in a top 4 PL team let alone one of the top European clubs. So when 1 does poip up thats why they generate so much hype amd headlines.

We hype the likes of RLC who just doesnt have the skills (Yet ????) Because we wanted to show the world that opur academy was working so we give the kid £60k a week for sitting on the bench while he could have been out learning his trade practically, being kicked round the poark by angry men wanting a slice of him.

Yes course I'd love to use our lads but to put them in over buying a complete player or a top kid with more skills then no thats daft.

This doesn't just happen to our academy.

Who knows. Maybe our youth scouts need changing, I'd transfer some of Southamptons to us I've said it before. They do a fine job.

But I dont have an answer to it. Wish I did. It would be worth a fortune.

1389624846097.gif

4 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I just want to see more English, home grown lads in the squad.

Why?

I did when I used to follow England but that was to keep the English team good. Now I just follow Chelsea and thats all I care about. I wouldnt hare if all our lads came from Timbuktu as long as they were shit hot. Its only cause we are made to use them that we do.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And I totally agree.

But I find without alot of luck a player finds its own levels.

These kids in our academy have been given the best of everything a young player can have. Diet,exercise,training,managers,equipment,physios etc etc and have been very successful over the past few years yes.

So in a perfect world it would be the bollox to stick them straight into the 1st team on the bench for depth etc.

But of course it aint no perfect world!

So, with our expanding loaning system we send them all round the 4 corners of the world to learn their skill and get experience being kicked about by proper men and not kids anymore. We send them hoping they get the required experience to use ourselves again OR create enough media attention or from scouts to sell on to someone else.We send them to supposedly much lower teams in lower leagues than the one which we are in so you would expect them to do reasonably well taking the above into consideration.

But how many of them make any impact? How many do we have teams fighting to buy them? 9 out of 10 doint get used and we end up pulling them out to ship them off again.

The reallity is theres not many youth that are capable of being used in a top 4 PL team let alone one of the top European clubs. So when 1 does poip up thats why they generate so much hype amd headlines.

We hype the likes of RLC who just doesnt have the skills (Yet ????) Because we wanted to show the world that opur academy was working so we give the kid £60k a week for sitting on the bench while he could have been out learning his trade practically, being kicked round the poark by angry men wanting a slice of him.

Yes course I'd love to use our lads but to put them in over buying a complete player or a top kid with more skills then no thats daft.

This doesn't just happen to our academy.

Who knows. Maybe our youth scouts need changing, I'd transfer some of Southamptons to us I've said it before. They do a fine job.

But I dont have an answer to it. Wish I did. It would be worth a fortune.

1389624846097.gif

Why?

I did when I used to follow England but that was to keep the English team good. Now I just follow Chelsea and thats all I care about. I wouldnt hare if all our lads came from Timbuktu as long as they were shit hot. Its only cause we are made to use them that we do.

I'm not even English myself mate. Me dad is. But, we're still an English club but I'm starting to see us (but many other teams aswell) as an international FC. Nothing wrong with it but I just hope we'll have a bit more English players in our starting XI in the near future. 

22 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I'm not even English myself mate. Me dad is. But, we're still an English club but I'm starting to see us (but many other teams aswell) as an international FC. Nothing wrong with it but I just hope we'll have a bit more English players in our starting XI in the near future. 

I'm not English either but for some reason I always want English players on our team. Even when playing FIFA I need to keep atleast 1. 

10 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Anything mentioned in Conte's presser about incomings and outgoings other than GK.

Seen a few saying he more or less confirmed he wants some outfield players by Tuesday and Ivanovic and Aina look like going.  ?

Not seen much new at all really.

Only new thing is 'REPORTS' in last couple of hours say keeper Salvatore Sirigu on loan at Sevilla from PSG is steps away from joining us.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Not seen much new at all really.

Only new thing is 'REPORTS' in last couple of hours say Salvatore Sirigu on loan at Sevilla from PSG is steps away from joining us.

I have just read a report from one of our guys who was at the presser on ESPN article; and he seemed to suggest that a GK is not the only signing Conte wants by Tuesday and ideally he wants more bodies, but if he does not get them, he will continue with what we have.  Could be a mental end to this window for us, possibly

"I think we have to improve our squad in the number of players because I think that, in some roles, we only have a few players," he added. "If that happens, I'll be very happy. If it doesn't, I'll continue the way we are.

"I don't know what will happen at the end of this window. The club knows my thoughts about this. If something happens, [a chance] to improve our squad... If we stay with these players, I'm very happy too."

Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

I have just read a report from one of our guys who was at the presser on ESPN article; and he seemed to suggest that a GK is not the only signing Conte wants by Tuesday and ideally he wants more bodies, but if he does not get them, he will continue with what we have.  Could be a mental end to this window for us, possibly

We live in hope!

Its not like we need a squad of players but we do need a couple of upgrades and deptj. You usuallt get some idea who is coming but its all the same names popping up that are linked to many other teams also.