Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The guy some claimed was better than Hazard has left Man United......Memphis Depay

United really don't get enough stick in the press for their terrible purchases these past few years. Memphis, Schniederlin, Darmian, Schweinsteiger, Shaw who doesn't even play, Ashley Young, Di Maria, Falcao...

Just awful.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The guy some claimed was better than Hazard has left Man United......Memphis Depay

From PSV (Eredivisie) to Man Utd/Premier League...only the previous Dutch generation succeeded (Van Nistelrooy, Stam, Van Persie, Robben)

The current generation of Dutch players is utter shite, with only Van Dijk being a top player. Memphis has a shit mentality and is more obsessed with expensive cars and his social media account but I hope he succeeds at Olympique Lyonnais. I loved him when he was at PSV. Best player there with Wijnaldum 2 years ago. 

From PSV (Eredivisie) to Man Utd/Premier League...only the previous Dutch generation succeeded (Van Nistelrooy, Stam, Van Persie, Robben)
The current generation of Dutch players is utter shite, with only Van Dijk being a top player. Memphis has a shit mentality and is more obsessed with expensive cars and his social media account but I hope he succeeds at Olympique Lyonnais. I loved him when he was at PSV. Best player there with Wijnaldum 2 years ago. 

Wijnaldum ain't doing too bad ATM.

On 19/01/2017 at 10:26 AM, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Let be patient with our judgement of players in the future

How? We can only keep them for so long if they aren't good enough. Theres only been a couple that we let slip thru our fingers and we continually get reminded about it. If it happened all the time then it wouldn't be made such a big deal out of. I would rather buy in a complete,trained,top of their game player than gamble on a kid thats unproven. Unless of course hes a 1 in a million that could go straight into the 1st team and how often do they come along?

On 19/01/2017 at 9:11 AM, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Thats why we have the championship teams. They are abit like recyle bins. Some team we pay for you and u will be there until some team is promoted and if your lucky buy you back into the premier League. And dont forget he is 19yrs and we are talkings as thou he were 27yrs. Wont be surprised 4 5 years down the line he comes back to hunt chelsea like de bruyne is doing

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

What the PL sides need are B teams. It would enable us to give all of our players regular games so we could see how they work and keep them match fit. 

15 hours ago, the wes said:

English are overpriced and to think Leicester bought Kante for £5.6m before we signed him 

Because of the HG rules. IF we wasn't forced to use them then the prices would plummet.

BTW we are going to be royally fucked come summer with our severe lack of HG players!! Its going to mean us having a smaller squad than now to take to Europe if we aren't carefull.

16 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Price of English players has been farcical for a while. Tomkins, TOMKINS went for the same amount.

As above

18 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

http:/ve/teamstre.am/2k4pP0q (via https://br.app.link/get-the-app )
Feel so sad for our club. The funny thing is with this record we dream of signing youngsters like Frank kessie. If it were you would you go to the club or you would like a move to everton or liverpool even mancity.

I hear ya mate. But its a hard problem isn't it. We supposedly have a great academy. Our yoiuth teams win alot of their leagues and trophies both English and European. So you would presume the players would be playingat high standards at all the top clubs. But in reality they aren't. They just dont go on to become big names and wanted by everyone. Yes theres the odd one that COULD be good enough if you took alot of time with but theyre few and far between.

We would all want in a perfect world to use the academy as our feeder club but we have 4 at trhe moment in the 1st team that we aren't utilizing and can we afford to gamble and bring in even more? Specially when we have 1st teram players that need to be upgraded if we are serious about Europe. The main reason we use under 21s is they help us with the HG rules.

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I take the view that pretty much ALL of the traditional powerhouses of international football are shite compared to a generation ago (and prior to that). 

It seems that the last embers of 20th century's football have died and one wonders what team will be less shitty or which lesser footballing countries could rise to challenge in international football. 

If Portugal got their shit together, they could make a good WC run next time. Same could be said of France, I guess. Maybe Uruguay.

The funny thing is that Belgium may prove to be a generation of flops in international football if they don't win the WC next time 'round. 

Personally, I think it would be nice to see an African country win the World Cup.

I have to say, the players we are targeting are making me really pissed off, i mean, Adam traore? are you fucking serious? we should be targeting players like Griezmann, Carrasco, Alexis Sanchez, Bernardo Silva, Nabil Fekir. players that are WC or atleast have the potential to be and can contribute right away, we need to stop fucking about with these mediocre signings for the RW and actually buy a player that is at least at a level close to Hazard to really compete against the like of Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern. We are so close i fell, just need 2, maximum 3 signings to be at that level, a player like Verratti( i know its unlikely) or even Naby keita, a LWB to compete with Alonso and a great RW, and we will be right up there.

I have to say, the players we are targeting are making me really pissed off, i mean, Adam traore? are you fucking serious? we should be targeting players like Griezmann, Carrasco, Alexis Sanchez, Bernardo Silva, Nabil Fekir. players that are WC or atleast have the potential to be and can contribute right away, we need to stop fucking about with these mediocre signings for the RW and actually buy a player that is at least at a level close to Hazard to really compete against the like of Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern. We are so close i fell, just need 2, maximum 3 signings to be at that level, a player like Verratti( i know its unlikely) or even Naby keita, a LWB to compete with Alonso and a great RW, and we will be right up there.

You think you can target players like Alexis and Griezmann in January.

14 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

What is it with most Dutch players playing in the PL nowadays  they seem to struggle with life in the PL Vincent Janssen was goal machine in Dutch league now he's not the same player since joining spuds 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

We never lnow what we can achieve till we try. Unless its a particular player Conte knows and wants we surely need to get the absolute best players we can yes. We gotta have high ambitions as possible.

And even if not it would show the player we were interested and plant the thought into his head to make him feel wanted..

Griezmann now knows Mounure have him firmly in their radar and will do everything in their power to get him.

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I know its not for January,but to me, the signs are worrying, we have been excelent so far, so its kinda unfair to criticise Conte, but we need to star targeting real players now, some clubs like United, are already targeting players like Griezmann, thats the kind of player we need to be looking at, not Adama fucking Traore, the definition of a headless chicken with 0 goals and assists this season.But so far, not even a link from a reputable source with this kind of player...i dont know, there just seems to be a real lack of ambition inside the club and this bothers me alot.

DONNA DEMANDS

Premier League clubs on red alert as Mino Raiola demands £165,000-a-week for AC Milan teen sensation Gianluigi Donnarumma

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2671838/gianluigi-donnarumma-contract-mino-raiola-ac-milan/

21 hours ago, lucashm said:

How is Nabil Fekir doing this season? Did he recover fully from that injury?

Y do chelsea fans like to believe their players are not good enough or overrated. It funkn kills me. When courtois leave we dont know who else is there to replace every proven keeper is booked. And it seems like even chelsea leading the table still doesnt attract attention to other players which is frustrating for me as a fan and i feel the direction the club is moving toward is the arsenal direction. Selling all our quality when we get a remarkable bid. Apparently we aint rich as we thought we were and will go down the rich list by the time the new stadium is complete even though it all Roman funded. And we cant even compete with clubs like Man united mancity psg barca and many more. This rumour shouldnt exist in the first place when we will be entering a phase where transfer money will be limited again due to stadium expansion.
For me i believe money talks build courtois some expensive house in london so his family can move in pay him highly then we can trash all this talks. This applies to all our star players. Its so frustrating how everyone targets chelsea players and not mancity or man united and even Tottenham. Donnarumma is great but will be a serious downgrade to courtois and even begovic. Even if we won the champions League 3 times in a row Donna wont even lift an eye brow cause he is italian and they are proud pple. For me if we dont need signings if in our currents position it still doesnt tempt anyone. Lets use that money for wages and pay who ever deserves 300k or 200k or 50k exactly that before we end up like arsenal