Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Yes i agree with you. It seem that onte is only looking for backups for certain positions. 
we have been recents linked with Adama Traore as backup for Victor moses. i personally think if this deal happens we might have ourselves a bargain buy.that guyis just energetic. he didnt even cross my mind until the rumours started.if its truethen Conte has an eye for players. i remeber how he terrorised Alonso and Cahill. i also watched him against man united. all he needs is conte's touch.
https://t.co/u8LbdpDgO0
What do you think?

He killed Arsenal at the Emirates too, but his end product was severely lacking. I wouldn't be against the prospect had we no options, but we have Musonda. The talk about Adama being touted as a WB is very worrying to me.

We really need to look at the bigger picture instead of more quick fix options for 5 months.

it mighy work. we never saw moses as one either. and compared to moses he is faster and difficult to shake of the ball. he would be a kind of Marcelo defender if we turn him into one. after all he is only 20. chelsea is the best place to become a good defensive player.

Musonda is not physical for that roll he i a hazard kind of player and i hope we dont turn him into a defensive player. he is too talented

am sure stones wont be this bad if he came to chelsea with the likes of cahill terry ivanovic and co as mentors. i hope he be regretting ryt now

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He killed Arsenal at the Emirates too, but his end product was severely lacking. I wouldn't be against the prospect had we no options, but we have Musonda. The talk about Adama being touted as a WB is very worrying to me.

We really need to look at the bigger picture instead of more quick fix options for 5 months.

i agree with you there but we will have to wait until the summer for that. for me the best long term fit for RWB is Antonio Rudiger of ROMA. And he didnt rule out the rumour of a transfer to the epl when he was linked to chelsea this summer. 

i agree with you there but we will have to wait until the summer for that. for me the best long term fit for RWB is Antonio Rudiger of ROMA. And he didnt rule out the rumour of a transfer to the epl when he was linked to chelsea this summer. 

I've only really seen him in a CB pairing with Manolas at Roma and can only comment on his defensive side of the game. He's physically strong, pacey & good in the air, but his lack of awareness a lot of the time and reading of the game is problematic.

I know he'll only be turning 24 in a few months, but we want value for money. Only player I see at Roma that could add something would be Nainggolan. He has everything that would make him an ideal partner for Kante excluding his height. Feels like an age since we had a goal scoring midfielder in our ranks.

On 17/01/2017 at 9:49 PM, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Chelseaare about to loose 19yrs Solanke just because they cant meet his 50k demand but yet rate him high. Sometimes i think chelsea are not serious. i have watched Solanke at Vitesse and even the acadamy and England U21 as well. If they really care about their future, the would give it to him. Madrid are already snooping around. That should tell you how highly rated he is.

http://bleacherreport.com/chelsea

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/17/chelseas-dominic-solanke-planning-to-leave-on-free-transfer-in-the-summer-6385403/

Think you are way off beam in your assessment and your suggestion is far too generous.

No chance at all Madrid will be interested in Dom. That story was clearly born in the imagination of some agent. Often there is the merest grain of truth behind these claims in so far as all the top clubs watch ALL of the emerging talent. Watching is usually as far as any interest will go however. Dom is a really likeable bloke with sound attributes, but he is simply not good enough to capture the interest of Los Blancos. I don't know what variables Chelsea would pump into the equation to determine their contract offer to Dom, but any calculation which results in a salary of £2.5m p.a. needs to be checked and re-done.

Think you are way off beam in your assessment and your suggestion is far too generous.

No chance at all Madrid will be interested in Dom. That story was clearly born in the imagination of some agent. Often there is the merest grain of truth behind these claims in so far as all the top clubs watch ALL of the emerging talent. Watching is usually as far as any interest will go however. Dom is a really likeable bloke with sound attributes, but he is simply not good enough to capture the interest of Los Blancos. I don't know what variables Chelsea would pump into the equation to determine their contract offer to Dom, but any calculation which results in a salary of £2.5m p.a. needs to be checked and re-done.

Thats true thou but we can't let him go for free i think they should give him his new contract and let him sign possibly a 4yr contract then we sell him in the first year so we get our monies worth for all the time in our academy. It aint cheap runing this loan system we do.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, LAM09 said:

It all depends on what Conte really wants. A LWB or a center mid. I presume he'll possibly leave the former with Ake returning till the summer at least, so someone like Kessie would be good for a reasonable price.

However, the options for upgrades are limited in this window. We should have gone all in for Nainggolan in the summer IMO.

he wasn't on sell last summer, maybe we'll try again the next one

i don't know i think we need a sub for hazard..sanchez would be quite good, or insigne

and we have to replace JT 

53 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Thats true thou but we can't let him go for free i think they should give him his new contract and let him sign possibly a 4yr contract then we sell him in the first year so we get our monies worth for all the time in our academy. It aint cheap runing this loan system we do.

There have been reliable suggestions that, between loan fees and transfer revenues, the Cobham system pays for itself. Whether that is so or not, there is a great danger in Giving Dom a contract at such a level; the danger of trapping him here. He has done nothing at all to suggest he deserves £10m over four years. If he has a long term guaranteed contract for more than he's worth, how are we going to sell him? Who is going to want to take on that burden for a player who has shown nothing yet?

There have been reliable suggestions that, between loan fees and transfer revenues, the Cobham system pays for itself. Whether that is so or not, there is a great danger in Giving Dom a contract at such a level; the danger of trapping him here. He has done nothing at all to suggest he deserves £10m over four years. If he has a long term guaranteed contract for more than he's worth, how are we going to sell him? Who is going to want to take on that burden for a player who has shown nothing yet?

Thats why we have the championship teams. They are abit like recyle bins. Some team we pay for you and u will be there until some team is promoted and if your lucky buy you back into the premier League. And dont forget he is 19yrs and we are talkings as thou he were 27yrs. Wont be surprised 4 5 years down the line he comes back to hunt chelsea like de bruyne is doing

25 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Thats why we have the championship teams. They are abit like recyle bins. Some team we pay for you and u will be there until some team is promoted and if your lucky buy you back into the premier League. And dont forget he is 19yrs and we are talkings as thou he were 27yrs. Wont be surprised 4 5 years down the line he comes back to hunt chelsea like de bruyne is doing

When we signed KDB I watched him play for Genk and became a fan immediately. So big a fan indeed that I then watched every game he played for Bremen which didn't clash with a Chelsea match, and every game he played for Belgium whether it clashed with England or not. I remember posting a comment at the time which included the phrase "I love, love, love, the way KDB plays football."  My assessment of Dom is very different. To borrow a quote from Senator Bensten; Dom Solanke is no KDB.

Dom's age has nothing to do with it either. He ain't got top level talent and talent is something you can't manufacture no matter how long you spend on the practice ground, or how old you get. If Dom works hard he can make a career for himself but it's unlikely to be at the highest level.

By the way, your idea of "why we have Championship teams", is wrong, disrespectful and plain silly.

When we signed KDB I watched him play for Genk and became a fan immediately. So big a fan indeed that I then watched every game he played for Bremen which didn't clash with a Chelsea match, and every game he played for Belgium whether it clashed with England or not. I remember posting a comment at the time which included the phrase "I love, love, love, the way KDB plays football."  My assessment of Dom is very different. To borrow a quote from Senator Bensten; Dom Solanke is no KDB.

Dom's age has nothing to do with it either. He ain't got top level talent and talent is something you can't manufacture no matter how long you spend on the practice ground, or how old you get. If Dom works hard he can make a career for himself but it's unlikely to be at the highest level.

By the way, your idea of "why we have Championship teams", is wrong, disrespectful and plain silly.

Wow so many pple really hype all levels of english football but the truth hurts i knw. Yea yea some teams have great history and all that but stop living in the past. This is 21c football. Championship sides spend 2 decades or more there and when promoted spend at most 2 season and go back for 2 more decades with some exceptional cases. The players who play there are never top class. And the championship is like the a USA sport system where at the end of a season pple get drafted and the best get bought to premier League sides. Sometimes pple just have to say and accept the truth and say it for what it is.

I wish there was uefa league for all second divison leagues in europe and will see were our championship side will get to facing other second divison teams. No disrespect to those who play there or those who own the clubs there.

Its a great place to get experience and thats that. In academia from high school you go to university so it is with football. And btw what a dream crushing statement you just put there and may come to hunt you when we see Dom in the future like Lukaku.

Since 2012-13 only aguero has more goals that him. Now we is 50x better than before and have to pay possible over 60m for him. Let be patient with our judgement of players in the future

Also when i meant recycle bins you have to know the difference between that and trash cans then you can understand what i meant. Or like the recycle bins on or pc you can always restore what you want

21 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Wow so many pple really hype all levels of english football but the truth hurts i knw. Yea yea some teams have great history and all that but stop living in the past. This is 21c football. Championship sides spend 2 decades or more there and when promoted spend at most 2 season and go back for 2 more decades with some exceptional cases. The players who play there are never top class. And the championship is like the a USA sport system where at the end of a season pple get drafted and the best get bought to premier League sides. Sometimes pple just have to say and accept the truth and say it for what it is.

I wish there was uefa league for all second divison leagues in europe and will see were our championship side will get to facing other second divison teams. No disrespect to those who play there or those who own the clubs there.

Its a great place to get experience and thats that. In academia from high school you go to university so it is with football.

More silliness.

Your comment to which I reacted has nothing to do with the finite quality of the teams playing in the division. What I described as wrong, disrespectful and plain silly is the idea that The Championship exits to serve any purpose of ours. That division, and those teams, exist to pursue their own ambitions without any reference to what is good for the Premier League, any individual Premier League club, or even me and you. We don't have them to serve our plans, we don't have them at all; they are independent entities. They may be good, they may be crap but they don't belong to me and they don't belong to you.

Whatever the heck you thought you meant when you said, " Thats why we have the championship teams", you got that wrong.

More silliness.

Your comment to which I reacted has nothing to do with the finite quality of the teams playing in the division. What I described as wrong, disrespectful and plain silly is the idea that The Championship exits to serve any purpose of ours. That division, and those teams, exist to pursue their own ambitions without any reference to what is good for the Premier League, any individual Premier League club, or even me and you. We don't have them to serve our plans, we don't have them at all. They may be good, they may be crap but they don't belong to me and they don't belong to you.

That is true but you know of this saying that the rich get richer the poor get poorer(are exceptions to it thou). More than 80% of the teams will remain where they our or even decline so the only thing they do is make money of the best of their players and hope they become world class players in future to attract attention from the business world and possible become like chelsea fc and Roman. So yes thats not their mission but until they become a mancity or chelsea that is what they will do after all who is a divison team to say no to a premier league stable side who wants a player in their team for 10m+ just to be loaned to some part of europe. The only thing i will give credit to them is they do not fear premiership sides when they meet thats what i like about them and england in particular. So yes then again the truth hurts but until they can hold on to their talents which is unlikely to be that is what they will be doing. But exceptions are always well come to stay in the premier League.

http://teamstre.am/2k4pP0q (via https://br.app.link/get-the-app )
Feel so sad for our club. The funny thing is with this record we dream of signing youngsters like Frank kessie. If it were you would you go to the club or you would like a move to everton or liverpool even mancity.

Just now, Special Juan said:

if Jake Livermore is going for 10M, nobody should be moaning about the Chinese market.:lol:

I think people are more moaning because the Chinese are getting really exciting players like Texeira and Oscar.
I'm not sure a lot of people would say that Livermore is exciting lol

2 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

I think people are more moaning because the Chinese are getting really exciting players like Texeira and Oscar.
I'm not sure a lot of people would say that Livermore is exciting lol

More point is that we can't moan about other countries expensive markets and values.....:D