Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Van Dijk? If Conte gonna play 4-2-4 like he wants so i prefer to buy in summer LB. We have good CBs(Happy, Luiz, Christiansen, Cahill), we have Azpi on RB. Kante Matić Fabregas Chalo sounds good in midfield. Hazard Costa X James, upfront *.* Imagine that. For X put world class striker(not Morata).

And please buy James(or Sanchez) from Oscar money now and its gonna be good year.

We need two position in winter  DM and LWB

DM - Kessie Bakayoko Bazoer

LWB - Bertland JetroWilems Gaya 

CB is loan the best ! but Kjaer is so bad I dont want .. 

In summer, we need Goalgetter-RW , 1TOP-CF (sub) .

RW - Mahrez Payet 

CF - Kalinic Mitrovic

1 hour ago, AOIRO said:

We need two position in winter  DM and LWB

DM - Kessie Bakayoko Bazoer

LWB - Bertland JetroWilems Gaya 

CB is loan the best ! but Kjaer is so bad I dont want .. 

In summer, we need Goalgetter-RW , 1TOP-CF (sub) .

RW - Mahrez Payet 

CF - Kalinic Mitrovic

Cant see us matching the £220k a week Mounure will apparently offer him.

On 23/12/2016 at 9:50 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

I prefer Djibril Sidibé and Tiemoue Bakayoko above James tbh.

I feel we need a creative player who will gives us that final push to win the league are creative in the team has dry up a bit against West Brom team we struggle to break them down till Costa punish them with a West brom error I would like to us to bring in cheaper option to rodriguez that guy is Hakan Çalhanoğlu 

5 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

We still need a CB, a wing/full back for on the right and left and a midfielder. That will give us the push for the title in 2017.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I'll be very surprised if are board spend all that Oscar money next month 

20 minutes ago, the wes said:

I feel we need a creative player who will gives us that final push to win the league are creative in the team has dry up a bit against West Brom team we struggle to break them down till Costa punish them with a West brom error I would like to us to bring in cheaper option to rodriguez that guy is Hakan Çalhanoğlu 

We really do need soime creativity. With Cescy arguably our most creative and Contes reluctance to use him often we are crying out for some.

Id like us to get a faster more defence abled Cescy (IF possible). But IMHO I think we need a really hot RW more. Just look how long we have neen saying we need a proper ballance for Eden. IF we had some similar copy over on the left defences wouldn't know who to mark and there would be lotsa spare room with the WBs staying wide I dont see the Don as a manager that buys big expensive players so I really cant think who HE would opt for..

14 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

We still need a CB, a wing/full back for on the right and left and a midfielder. That will give us the push for the title in 2017.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Is that midfielder a Attacking RW one or a CentralDM/AM one? I think we need both.

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'll be very surprised if are board spend all that Oscar money next month 

I dont see why not if the right player we need is available.

Like I just said I dont see Conte as a buyer of big household names sadly so these next 2 windows will give us a big clue as to which way he wants to take us. I cant see me getting any from my Santas list I'm sorry to say (Sanchez,VerattiSule,Dijk)

Why do you believe to every rumor written by some shitty jurnous to generate few clicks?

Because it seems to get more ridiculous every year.
But it's good amusement to me so. I can already picture that donkey dropping every ball. Wat shambolic GK Hart has become.

4 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Because it seems to get more ridiculous every year.
But it's good amusement to me so. I can already picture that donkey dropping every ball. Wat shambolic GK Hart has become.

Yes, it gets ridiculous even more every year thats why you don't need to believe them

18 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Monaco has some serious talent in their squad .. Fabinho, Lemar, Bakayokk, Sidibe ... great talents

Forgot biggest of them all - Bernardo Silva. Guy who would improve us immediately. 

Sidibe + Bernardo and we'd be set. But any of them will cost fortune. 

Chelsea have submitted an offer of €25m for Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie (France Football) #CFC #Juventus #THFC

#Juventus, #AFC and #THFC have also been linked with a move for Franck Kessie. #MUFC's Mourinho also phoned him in November (Dailystar) #CFC

Any thoughts? Never heard of him.

1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea have submitted an offer of €25m for Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie (France Football) #CFC #Juventus #THFC

#Juventus, #AFC and #THFC have also been linked with a move for Franck Kessie. #MUFC's Mourinho also phoned him in November (Dailystar) #CFC

Any thoughts? Never heard of him.

There is a thread here.

I'm thinking about that January window and man it's tough.

Our squad is so thin now that we need players asap but you don't want to overcommit now and have tied hands in the summer. 

I always say that our biggest gap is our right-forward side. When we desperately lack in quality. Now we lack in bodies. 3 players for half a season? City have Navas, KDB, Sterling, Silva, Sane, Nolito, Gabriel Jesus. 7 players. Not to mention that Willian is absolutely hopeless at the moment even by his standards. Leaving us with Hazard and Pedro.

Yet if we can't get James in January then what? I don't want average dude who come cheap. We can wait till the summer and go all out on Griezmann (if Atletico ban is lifted) and Alexis Sanchez (baby) but what with this season? It would be biggest robbery if we steal the title from City with that forward line comparing to them.

LWB. We don't have anyone else. I doubt Kenedy will be around. I'd love if we buy Sidibe from Monaco. Guy can play on either side so we would have cover for right-side as well, which we also don't have BTW. 

Absolutely wasteful would be buying another centre-back. 

My option: Kessie + Sidibe + Musonda staying. 

Or James + Kessie/Badelj (cheap) and bring back Baba lastly Kenedy if he figures out his professional commitment. 

7 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I'm thinking about that January window and man it's tough.

Our squad is so thin now that we need players asap but you don't want to overcommit now and have tied hands in the summer. 

I always say that our biggest gap is our right-forward side. When we desperately lack in quality. Now we lack in bodies. 3 players for half a season? City have Navas, KDB, Sterling, Silva, Sane, Nolito, Gabriel Jesus. 7 players. Not to mention that Willian is absolutely hopeless at the moment even by his standards. Leaving us with Hazard and Pedro.

Yet if we can't get James in January then what? I don't want average dude who come cheap. We can wait till the summer and go all out on Griezmann (if Atletico ban is lifted) and Alexis Sanchez (baby) but what with this season? It would be biggest robbery if we steal the title from City with that forward line comparing to them.

LWB. We don't have anyone else. I doubt Kenedy will be around. I'd love if we buy Sidibe from Monaco. Guy can play on either side so we would have cover for right-side as well, which we also don't have BTW. 

Absolutely wasteful would be buying another centre-back. 

My option: Kessie + Sidibe + Musonda staying. 

Or James + Kessie/Badelj (cheap) and bring back Baba lastly Kenedy if he figures out his professional commitment. 

I got this bad geeling we wont be very busy at all this window.

And with Conte saying he doesnt want to do anything transfer wise till  he yests Musonda/Kenedy that scares me too. If they couldnt cut it at clubs far off our standard then why will they now? Yes I was a fan of Kenedy pre season but to be 'disapointing' at Watford with 1 appearance then why on earth will he be great here overnight? He needs months of training to get back to top level. If Bats canntr make team afyer 6 months of daily drilling why does he deserve a place?

And nobody wants us to sign big players more than me but I dont think Conte left to his wants would pay out big money on name players. That is if we could attract them yet. It might be easier come summer once Europe is hopefully in our future.

I weant a few players.

A RW (but can wait till summer with Pedro and Willian playing well) Id likk for Kroos,Griezman,Sanchez. Dybala

A RWB to cover Moses

A LWB for upgrade and Alonso for cover maybe Sidibe

A CB upgrade for Cahill. This is going to be hard. With Happy waiting for time and Ake,Christensen coming back off loan plus I think Conte will buy new one in. It will mean big decisions.

A CM. Nobody special. Maybe Veratti,Vidal or even Kessié or Bakayoko

Even 3 of those and Europe would be Blue.