Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Had a brief look at his analysis on whoscored and transfermarkt.

Seems to be similar to Herrerra and Sissoko.  Both of which I thought would be good fits next to Kante.  So, maybe not a bad call.

Yeah good upgrade to Mikel, some extra body for midfield and you don't spend a lot of money. 

Saved your money for a big buy like Verrati next summer. 

In My opinion  we no need more than  2-3 new  Players, a creative midfielder lime verratti or Alcantara  And One  like  Hazard  (dybala  is  The Best, But also  griezzmann) .

Moreover i would  Take  players Youngs : verratti And Dybala  are 23 both! It's better  use  a lot  offerte money To Take  Players  youngsYoungs And Very strong  than Can  be in  team  for 7-8 years, instead  2-3 Players older or players only  Good! 

N'Zonzi flattered by Chelsea links but focused on Sevilla

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/11/06/29250632/nzonzi-flattered-by-chelsea-links?ICID=SP_HN_HP_RI_1_3

You know, I would prefer a different player. A different type. But there's sense in making a move for N'Zonzi if you're looking for a player who can come in for Matic. Maybe even compete for a starting XI spot because he's done well for Sevilla (did not see that coming to be honest).

He's gigantic and very strong but surprisingly athletic. Good engine. Pretty decent technical ability. Monster in the air. Possesses that battling attitude. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of him joining.

39 minutes ago, DYC. said:

N'Zonzi flattered by Chelsea links but focused on Sevilla

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/11/06/29250632/nzonzi-flattered-by-chelsea-links?ICID=SP_HN_HP_RI_1_3

You know, I would prefer a different player. A different type. But there's sense in making a move for N'Zonzi if you're looking for a player who can come in for Matic. Maybe even compete for a starting XI spot because he's done well for Sevilla (did not see that coming to be honest).

He's gigantic and very strong but surprisingly athletic. Good engine. Pretty decent technical ability. Monster in the air. Possesses that battling attitude. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of him joining.

I always thought he was a good player during his Stoke days. The move makes a lot of sense.

To be honest, if we are talking about reinforcement, i would like to have at least 3 players joining, a CM, a RW and a LWB.

For the RW/RF role to me it has to be Griezmann, but if its absolutely impossible to get him i want Fekir.

For the CM position i think its tricky, because Matic and Kante are huge right now, and i would love to see RLC become a world class box to box player, so i would like to see more of him on that role,but of its impossible, i would go for Thiago Maia, who is REALLY good and very young.

For the LWB, even though Alonso has been good, i think we need a bit more pace there, so i would like one of Gaya or Kurzawa 

Our starting eleven could look a little bit like this

Courtois

Zouma-David Luiz-Christensen

Azpi Matic Kante Gayá

Griezmann Costa Hazard

Thats a CL winning team, we just need to make the right buys

57 minutes ago, lucashm said:

To be honest, if we are talking about reinforcement, i would like to have at least 3 players joining, a CM, a RW and a LWB.

For the RW/RF role to me it has to be Griezmann, but if its absolutely impossible to get him i want Fekir.

For the CM position i think its tricky, because Matic and Kante are huge right now, and i would love to see RLC become a world class box to box player, so i would like to see more of him on that role,but of its impossible, i would go for Thiago Maia, who is REALLY good and very young.

For the LWB, even though Alonso has been good, i think we need a bit more pace there, so i would like one of Gaya or Kurzawa 

Our starting eleven could look a little bit like this

Courtois

Zouma-David Luiz-Christensen

Azpi Matic Kante Gayá

Griezmann Costa Hazard

Thats a CL winning team, we just need to make the right buys

I love Griezmann his best position is a second striker not on the winger he would be wasted over there I would buy Mahrez for the right winger position 

Getting 2 maybe even 3 quality wingbacks this summer at the latest is crucial, the reason we have overwhelmed teams so much is because Alonso, Moses and Kante are doing the work of two men. In the Euros Antonio always made in game changes at wingback and with hopefully CL footy returning next term we are going to need viable alteratives to Alonso and Moses that right now we simply ain't got. We can't do nothing to cover Kante he is one of a kind but we need our scouts all over searching for more depth at wingback.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Getting 2 maybe even 3 quality wingbacks this summer at the latest is crucial, the reason we have overwhelmed teams so much is because Alonso, Moses and Kante are doing the work of two men. In the Euros Antonio always made in game changes at wingback and with hopefully CL footy returning next term we are going to need viable alteratives to Alonso and Moses that right now we simply ain't got. We can't do nothing to cover Kante he is one of a kind but we need our scouts all over searching for more depth at wingback.

I think Kenedy's tenacious style of play will suit the LWB role perfectly. 

3 hours ago, Styles said:

I always thought he was a good player during his Stoke days. The move makes a lot of sense.

Always thought he was a good midtable player. He seems to better than that based on reviews

Not impressed by him today though. Probably had an off day but I don't like how he barely got out of 1st gear today. Mikel-ish. I don't like that.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I love Griezmann his best position is a second striker not on the winger he would be wasted over there I would buy Mahrez for the right winger position 

I agree with you, but i would give him and Hazard a free role actually, let them interchange and move Griezmann as close to the goal as possible

Seems like Jose is calling out Luke Shaw again for pulling out of their game today due to a niggling injury.

I know he hasn't done much at United, and has been very unfortunate with injury but I'd take him at Chelsea. Conte could work his magic on him for sure and would be excellent cover for that LWB position.

2 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Seems like Jose is calling out Luke Shaw again for pulling out of their game today due to a niggling injury.

I know he hasn't done much at United, and has been very unfortunate with injury but I'd take him at Chelsea. Conte could work his magic on him for sure and would be excellent cover for that LWB position.

If we still played a back four i would agree however he isn't good enough attacking wise to be a wing back.

The only way he could potentially fit this formation would be left centre defense, but two full backs in the back three will probably somewhat affect the balance.

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

That would great if true. 

But I take those with a pinch of salt. 

Action is more important then words and we will know this is true if in January transfer window there's some good spending done. 

We lack quality back up for wing back positions and cover for matic and Kante what do you think mate ??