Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Chelsea's January transfer targets: Romelu Lukaku, Angel Di Maria linked with Stamford Bridge move

By Football Whispers

Last Updated: 03/10/16 5:13pm

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10604495/chelseas-january-transfer-targets-romelu-lukaku-angel-di-maria-linked-with-stamford-bridge-move

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

21:23

BLUES TARGET FOUR FROM SPAIN

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants to start a stunning January restructure with four signings from La Liga, according to reports in Spain.

Spanish publication Sport name the players as Sevilla goalkeeper Sergio Rico, midfielder Steven N'Zonzi, Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo and Atletico Madrid's star striker Antoine Greizmann.

However, the Daily Express reports that it i unlikely that any of these players will be available in January.

20:36
FABREGAS TO AC MILAN?

Cesc Fabregas could be set to leave Chelsea and join Italian giants AC Milan in a player plus cash deal, according to The Sun.

The Spain international has dropped out of favour in recent weeks, with Antonio Conte reportedly eyeing a move for defender Mattia De Sciglio in exchange for the Blues midfielder. 

20 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

De Sciglio is Ivanovic 2.0

I dont want him anywhere near chelsea.

Why do you think he is Ivanovic 2.0, what similarities do you see?

I thought he performed well at the Euros for italy. Comfortable with the system, can play left or right wing back and has the coaches trust. Athletic and has a ton of stamina. I think he would be a very useful squad piece. 

On 05/10/2016 at 3:15 PM, akgw13 said:

Why do you think he is Ivanovic 2.0, what similarities do you see?

I thought he performed well at the Euros for italy. Comfortable with the system, can play left or right wing back and has the coaches trust. Athletic and has a ton of stamina. I think he would be a very useful squad piece. 

He did well at euros indeed, but he was poor in milan for past two years. 

Poor defending, average when going forward. He can run I admit that but everything else, not so much. He can improve, but he is far from player I expected he will be a few years ago.

Sliva agent talking up a move to chelsea

"Chelsea are a big club. And the English league is the best in the world. I don't know about [following David Luiz, but] I know they're great friends."

"We're not negotiating a new contract, let's see what happens before December. Thiago's deal ends on June 30th 2017 if PSG don't qualify for the Champions League. Everything is possible in football."

-Paulo Tonietto; source: Sport Witness

42 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sliva agent talking up a move to chelsea

"Chelsea are a big club. And the English league is the best in the world. I don't know about [following David Luiz, but] I know they're great friends."

"We're not negotiating a new contract, let's see what happens before December. Thiago's deal ends on June 30th 2017 if PSG don't qualify for the Champions League. Everything is possible in football."

-Paulo Tonietto; source: Sport Witness

There is planning for every eventuality and then there's, "If PSG don't qualify for the champions league!!"

Good work Paulo. Let no one ever accuse you of failing to dot the Is and cross the Ts.

5 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Paris failing to qualify for CL football in that one team league is similar to Bayern relegating from Bundesliga. Never going to happen.

I read a post yesterday in which someone called it not the Bundesliga, but the Bayernliga. Made me laugh and 100% right of course.

7 hours ago, It's too big said:

Talk of us interested in Ruben Neves of Porto. This is from a source in Portugal. 

Chelsea, Liverpool and Juventus are all targeting Porto and Portugal midfielder Ruben Neves, 19, who will cost £18m. (Visao de Mercado - in Portuguese)

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Chelsea, Liverpool and Juventus are all targeting Porto and Portugal midfielder Ruben Neves, 19, who will cost £18m. (Visao de Mercado - in Portuguese)

Would be a great signing. 

Is Neves realy that good? I hear porto is quite mediocre this days and Neves is not even playing. 

I remember he had great games against us, but that doesnt warrant he will be massive player. IMO if he was realy good, he would play regulary, no?