Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

28 minutes ago, mccg said:
  • Antonio Conte has asked Chelsea's power brokers to sanction a world-record bid for Atletico Madrid hitman Antoine Griezmann next summer.
  • The Blues boss has also ordered firebrand striker Diego Costa to tame his taunting tantrums without losing his passion.
  • Chelsea will dump Cesc Fabregas when the transfer window opens at the start of next year.

Sunday paper talk.

With A.Madrid getting a ban from two transfer windows it will be near impossible getting Griezmann 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

With A.Madrid getting a ban from two transfer windows it will be near impossible getting Griezmann 

Yip agree , just hope if or when he does leave we tap tap tap boom get him,if he ends up at Utd that will bustmybluecfcballs grrrrrr

On 11 September 2016 at 0:33 AM, the wes said:

I understand loaning out players at young age to get experience  but the likes off remy and whos past there 25's we should be selling mate 

Hello TW,

I really don't think we need to fret about this.

Unlike us, the club knows the facts of the financial arrangements involved with these deals including what offers for permanent or temporary moves have been made. They also know the wishes of the player, the manager and other squad builders in regard to the individual's future. We know none of these things.

I realise it pleases some people to imagine the club is run by a collection of men and women who couldn't pass a Key Stage 1 SAT, who don't know their left from their right, and who can't spell their own names. The reality of course is very different. If any of these people got talking about the business of football with you, me, or, I suspect, virtually anyone else here, they'd soon make our lack of knowledge look pretty foolish.

I believe the key thing you and I have to focus on is that these are not exclusively footballing decisions. I very much doubt, for example, that anyone at Chelsea believes Lucas Piazon has strong chances of a future with the club but there are enormous financial implications in play.  My argument is that you, I, and everyone else here should let the people who know what  those implications are, and how to deal with them, get on with their work. 

On 10/09/2016 at 11:46 AM, !Hazard! said:

Martial on the bench in the Manchester derby. He hasn't been anywhere near the level of last season and this might be the turning point in his career under Mourinho. I wonder if we could make a cheeky bid for him in January?

http://www.thehardtackle.com/blogs/2016/09/12/anthony-martial-may-be-doomed-at-manchester-united-as-mourinho-prepares-the-axe/

Brilliant talent but where would u put him in the team?? 

16 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Too bad we haven't pushed for Gueye this summer .. really looks like a very good box to box midfielder

I follow Villa (nearest club to my university) and the dude always looked talented. Him and Amavi were a cut above the rest, shame Amavi got injured. Both massive talents. 

20 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I follow Villa (nearest club to my university) and the dude always looked talented. Him and Amavi were a cut above the rest, shame Amavi got injured. Both massive talents. 

Talented on the ball as well? As in, can he play as a proper box to box alongside someone like our Kante?

3 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Yes. Just watch some Everton games he really looks like a proper midfielder

Would be interesting to have a midfield of Gueye-Kante-Cesc, Plenty of energy and athleticism to make up for Cesc's deficiencies. 

On 13/09/2016 at 7:16 AM, jernej93 said:

Too bad we haven't pushed for Gueye this summer .. really looks like a very good box to box midfielder

People laughed when I suggested Chelsea should go for him

I keep hearing What WE need this or That player
I think before you start taking a player that we need to reconstruct not only the team, but only the staff and management !
Take one or two players will not be enough because as a omelette, you can put in 2-3 good eggs, but if you put them in mixture full of rotten eggs, the result will always be a shit!

This needs to be done going forward

First XI

GK

Azpilicueta - Christensen - Luiz or new CB* - New LB or Alonso**

CM - Kante - CM

RW - Costa - Hazard

Backup/Competition

Begovic&Eduardo

Aina - Zouma - Cahill or Luiz - new LB or Alonso**

Oscar - Matic&Chalobah - Baker

Moses - Batshuayi&Traore - Musonda

*If Luiz plays well, keep him without adding to CB and make Cahill 4th choice. If he's not trustworthy, sign new CB and make David a very expensive back-up. Or just sell him if possible

*Depends on performance level Alonso. If he's solid, buy a young LB to initially deputise and eventually compete.

chelsea as a club right now is pretty much fucked for good.

in the january 2017 transfer window, no player is gonna want to play for us now, because of the club management and the terrible club backroom staff. 

so we might aswell fucking burn down stamford bridge and say fuck it all.

5 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

chelsea as a club right now is pretty much fucked for good.

in the january 2017 transfer window, no player is gonna want to play for us now, because of the club management and the terrible club backroom staff. 

so we might aswell fucking burn down stamford bridge and say fuck it all.

you are so positive mate, i like it!

Let's daydream shall we?

Assuming Conte doesn't abandon his 4-4-2 and we don't lose any player, we should do this in the summer/january

Courtwat/Begovic                                   (Yes I want the twat gone, but one thing at a time, please.)
Dave/Aina-Zouma/Christensen-CB/Luiz-LB/Alonso      (Can't believe I'm still writing we need a new LB/ We should then think about offloading Luiz                                                                                                           asap)
RW/Willlian-Kante/Matic-CM/Fabregas-Hazard/Moses (Possibly a solid midfielder who can create something and doesn't whimper under pressure                                                                                                           and can run. Keep Cesc as tactical option)
                    Bats/Traoré-Costa/ST

In short, we still need CB/LB/CM/RW/ST.  Same list I had done as last summer. Shameful.