Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 7.05.2016 at 8:43 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

We're gonna be all-over this i can imagine. Always easier when a player submits a request, and it's clear he doesn't care about UCL over everything because he wasn't trusted in those games. He wants to play matches, and has disclosed his displeasure of sitting on the bench before. Hopefully none of the other big teams are in for him

Other than Barcelona? :)

2 hours ago, Essien19 said:

It seems Sanchez wants out, cheeky bid, 42 mil + 1 pound, anyone?! ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Hahaha imagine if we could get him and win a title! Would laugh so hard at Arsenal fans

2 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

Hahaha imagine if we could get him and win a title! Would laugh so hard at Arsenal fans

We already gave them Cech, one in and one out, seems fair. :)
Once Wenger gave Ferguson Van Persie, Arsenal Fans have seen worse, but we need to get our act together and start to show some ambition.
After the substitution against Norwich Sanchez immediately left the stadium, against City he didn't follow his teammates to the fans, refuses to sign a new contract, only 2 years left...
I'm mean before Sanchez has to go to Italy, cheeky bid incoming. :cig:

In my eyes Sanchez is known for sometimes keeping the ball a bit too long, but 17 goals and 11 assists while coming off the wing are impressive, imo.
No bullshit player!

A centre back, full back and more than one midfielder should be our main priorities, but shipping off a guy like Pedro for Sanchez who can also play as a striker, why fucking not?!

On 10 May 2016 at 1:20 PM, the wes said:

Insane. What a double deal for them getting Sanches and Hummels. I'd imagine Sanches will be the long term successor to Arturo Vidal or even his replacement although I doubt he'd be available for transfer.

Insane. What a double deal for them getting Sanches and Hummels. I'd imagine Sanches will be the long term successor to Arturo Vidal or even his replacement although I doubt he'd be available for transfer.

They are both costing a pretty penny. Both among their top 5 most expensive transfers

9 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Frankly I do not understand how most of the clubs forget about their exorbitant price tags all of a sudden when German clubs come asking for their players. Do German clubs pose as "we are poor, going bankrupt, please don't rip us off" everytime they go into negociating deals?

English clubs were asked for an amount in the region of £30m for Ousmane Dembele. Now he joins Dortmund for £11m. Shakhtar asked Chelsea more than £35m (release clause) for Douglas Costa, but months later he joined Bayern for little over £20m. Renato Sanches valued at £48m by Benfica just because United was interested, joined Bayern for £25m (plus performance related bonuses). Benatia another example - Roma president was quoted saying that Benatia will not leave for anything less than £45m (just because Chelsea was interested), but then Bayern comes asking and he's off for £20m. And the list can go on and on and on.

Fucked up double standard and English clubs should wake up. Stop overpaying for donkeys like Sterling, Mangala, Depay, Schneiderlin and everything goes back to normal. Fucking foreign clubs if they want to rip English clubs off then they should fuck right off and sell elsewhere for peanuts. Fucking small time wankers.

Such a top top observation. I recently noticed the same.  

But for the case of Bayern, the CEO Rummenigge breaks Fifa protocol evey time, and talks to the players beforehand to force the move. Its why Bayern were able to swoop in and close the deal with Renati Sanches in 3 weeks even though Man U were negotiating for the kid for like the past year! 

This guy on twitter explained it perfectly two days ago. 

*Also, there's a lot of envy towards the PL and all the revenues that it generates. Teams like Swansea, West Ham, and Tottenham have leapfrogged all the other mid-table teams across Europe in terms of capital prowess.

Get this, Swansea were able to sign Andre Ayew from OM in large part because they gave him a signing bonus of £70K. And those clubs I mentioned are lining up offer in the region of £30M for Ligue 1 strikers Batshuayi and Lacazette. Insane! 

Throw in the fact that the EPL doesn't know how to turn all that money into proper football in the European competitions, And it's understanble to see the hate that is geared towards English clubs.

Whether I believe that's right or wrong doesn't matter, but I can definitley understand the contempt  that mainland Europe has towards BPL. 

Frankly I do not understand how most of the clubs forget about their exorbitant price tags all of a sudden when German clubs come asking for their players. Do German clubs pose as "we are poor, going bankrupt, please don't rip us off" everytime they go into negociating deals?

English clubs were asked for an amount in the region of £30m for Ousmane Dembele. Now he joins Dortmund for £11m. Shakhtar asked Chelsea more than £35m (release clause) for Douglas Costa, but months later he joined Bayern for little over £20m. Renato Sanches valued at £48m by Benfica just because United was interested, joined Bayern for £25m (plus performance related bonuses). Benatia another example - Roma president was quoted saying that Benatia will not leave for anything less than £45m (just because Chelsea was interested), but then Bayern comes asking and he's off for £20m. And the list can go on and on and on.

Fucked up double standard and English clubs should wake up. Stop overpaying for donkeys like Sterling, Mangala, Depay, Schneiderlin and everything goes back to normal. Fucking foreign clubs if they want to rip English clubs off then they should fuck right off and sell elsewhere for peanuts. Fucking small time wankers.

They know English clubs will cough up at some point. I would also take the recent fees floating away with a pinch of salt, as I'm almost certain several add-ons/clauses are in their contracts.

Cahill: "I can see a lot of changes, but we’ll have to wait and see. That’s not down to the board, it’s down to the manager.“ [Sky]

Cahill: "We have a fantastic squad individually as it is. But I am sure there will be some movements.“ [Sky]

19 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

The problem is that when Chelsea started not giving in to the high prices we don't get out targets and our fans blast emanolo and the board for penny pinching.....

Manchester United turn attention to Joao Mario after missing out on Renato Sanches as Premier League clubs eye Sporting star

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3589151/Manchester-United-turn-attention-Joao-Mario-missing-Renato-Sanches-Premier-League-clubs-eye-Sporting-star.html

João Mário

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_M%C3%A1rio_(Portuguese_footballer)

http://www.transfermarkt.com/joao-mario/profil/spieler/149729

Born/age : Jan 19, 1993 (23)

Place of birth : PortugalPorto

Nationality : PortugalPortugal

Height : 1,79 m

Position : Right Wing

Current club:

Sporting CPSporting CP

In the team since:

Jul 1, 2014

Contract until:

Date of last contract extension: