Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 5/9/2016 at 3:46 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Think Gotze will go back to Dortmund.

Unsure why would they sign Pjanic though they already have exceptional MF depth with players like Thiago, Alonso, Martinez, Vidal, Rode, Kimmich, Fabian Venko and also Gianluca Gaudino on loan at St. Gallen and Pierre Hojbjerg on loan at Schalke, who are both very promising. Also Lahm and Alaba who can operate there, I doubt losing Gotze won't really be a major issue where they will need to sign a direct replacement.

With Ancelotti going there to take over after Pep I can see Alonso and Vidal being nailed on starts for them in midfield. Maybe even Martinez over Alonso but I think at Real, Carlo seen him as a nailed on starter due to his ability to start attacks from deep.

If Bayern were to sign Pjanic I would say that surely one of those big names for them in midfield (one from Thiago, Martinez or Vidal) would be available for sale. 

Bayern Munich have signed Benfica midfielder Renato Sanches

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10276448/renato-sanches-to-join-bayern-munich-from-benfica

In the hour and a half I was revising for my finals, Bayern announce 2 major signings :lol:. Fair play Bayern, identifying exactly who they want and getting them without relative hassel. Dortmund continue to be royally fucked by them, but let's hope the men in yellow can overcome this next season!

1 hour ago, FabHazard said:

Bayern have an efficient management..we should not fuck around like last summer.....get a list of players from conte...Sign players quickly...just pay the fucking money clubs are asking ..Fuck FFP..we should not be frugal!

It's the Board's obsession with balancing the books and trying to squeeze every last penny they can out of negotiations, even if they miss out on securing a highly-prized target. 

I am expecting no major signings to be made because of this idiotic stance.  The only signings I believe will happen are more of those last minute Papy and Hector types plus a loan signing or two of some washed out Robinho types.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Bayern doing what we should be. Getting players soon!

Chelsea aren't a big club. Signing Hummels and Sanchez 2 months before the summer window --before anyone else has moved to rebuild their back line?  that's what a BIG CLUB like Bayern do.

Chelsea aren't a big club. Signing Hummels and Sanchez 2 months before the summer window --before anyone else has moved to rebuild their back line?  that's what a BIG CLUB like Bayern do.

They acted before Euros start. Only reason why. Clever move to potentially avoid price increases

10 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

In the hour and a half I was revising for my finals, Bayern announce 2 major signings :lol:. Fair play Bayern, identifying exactly who they want and getting them without relative hassel. Dortmund continue to be royally fucked by them, but let's hope the men in yellow can overcome this next season!

Dortmund are said to be signing Ousmane Dembele of Rennes!

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

We should have been all over this kid. How much are they paying for him?

I agree!

They are trying to low ball an offer of 15 million (pounds I think) and Rennes are not going to accept that. Then they will probably come back with a real offer soon enough. Of course these are all rumors, but they seem to be from a pretty good source.
It's also been said that Leicester want to buy him. We should really go for it!

51 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

I agree!

They are trying to low ball an offer of 15 million (pounds I think) and Rennes are not going to accept that. Then they will probably come back with a real offer soon enough. Of course these are all rumors, but they seem to be from a pretty good source.
It's also been said that Leicester want to buy him. We should really go for it!

Imagine him paired with in form Hazard and Willian, wouldn't even cost that much it seems.
Oh well, I hope that we are not in for him only because we're going to give significant playing time to Musonda in the future. Even though I feel Dembele is going to be the bigger player.

8 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Imagine him paired with in form Hazard and Willian, wouldn't even cost that much it seems.
Oh well, I hope that we are not in for him only because we're going to give significant playing time to Musonda in the future. Even though I feel Dembele is going to be the bigger player.

Or maybe they got even bigger and better plans. Unlikely but who knows?