Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Yes, I have to learn and I'm trying to learn more about the history about Chelsea. I knew the club in 2000 being a child when Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink joined us. And since then I try to know more and more about the club. And IMO the best way to know a club is to look at their fans and when I saw all the fans at Stamford Bridge supporting Jose Mourinho despite our current situation I understood the meaning of this club, which means the class, the grandiosity and the respect of the true fans of Chelsea.

You can no respect me, because I'm not important, but respect Chelsea and his history. AND, although you do not want it, Jose Mourinho is part of the history of this club.

Do you remember when Ranieri was our manager .. check out his record if you can't

Yes, I have to learn and I'm trying to learn more about the history about Chelsea. I knew the club in 2000 being a child when Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink joined us. And since then I try to know more and more about the club. And IMO the best way to know a club is to look at their fans and when I saw all the fans at Stamford Bridge supporting Jose Mourinho despite our current situation I understood the meaning of this club, which means the class, the grandiosity and the respect of the true fans of Chelsea.You can no respect me, because I'm not important, but respect Chelsea and his history. AND, although you do not want it, Jose Mourinho is part of the history of this club.

pointless arguing buddy especially when you are leaving yourself wide open to getting pelters back ...i.e. saying things like part of history.

So, was Hitler for Germany ..he won them lots of things before going down the pan.

anyway, back on track with your point about transfers.

Think you should look closer to home with players that have had PL experience plus bringing in one or two youth.

Why buy a load of players from other leagues that might not work, then possibly see the manager go within a few weeks or end of season

Do you remember when Ranieri was our manager .. check out his record if you can't

But I have not insulted Claudio Ranieri, I have all my respect for him.

In any case, this is a thread to discuss the signings of January and our discussion is not going to any place.

Good night and GO BLUES!

I'm racking my brains for any home-grown players outside of clubs like Liverpool, the Manchesters and the London clubs. They won't sell so no point discussing them. There really isn't many and those that are possible would cost a lot.

I think the club should take a long hard look at some of the promising players in the Championship. Will Hughes, for instance.

I'm racking my brains for any home-grown players outside of clubs like Liverpool, the Manchesters and the London clubs. They won't sell so no point discussing them. There really isn't many and those that are possible would cost a lot.

I think the club should take a long hard look at some of the promising players in the Championship. Will Hughes, for instance.

We were the UEFA Youth League winners last season and have been dominant domestically as well in recent seasons. There's not better time than the present to have a strong hard look at what we have at this club and use them if they fit the build.

We need men. Fuckin' men. Not boys. Leaders, not followers.

Bring established, in best ages players, who are leaders.

Sell boys, sell players with no character.

Don't bring Stones, don't bring Pogba - you HAVE NO leaders in team to integrate these BOYS in with!

If Hummels is leader - bring him! If Gundo is leader, hell yeah! Don't really actually care if player is 28-29 anymore.

tumblr_m8vfcdAYDM1ru1wbho4_250.gif

We need to buy, and maybe even more importantly - we need to sell. Our squad is character-wise destabilized.

Leaders - Terry

Wannabe leaders - Ivanović

At best decent characters, but not (yet) leaders or just too young (worth keeping) - Azpilicueta, Willian, Courtois, Pedro, Zouma, Cahill, Begović.

Not good enough characters -

1 (with no or extremely little hope for them, players of questionable quality): Costa, Oscar, Fabregas

2 (with little bit more hope for them): Hazard, Matić

These under the number "1" are first candidates for offload to me. Sell two of those three, buy three established, between 25-28 players with quality and balls.

We need men. Fuckin' men. Not boys. Leaders, not followers.

Bring established, in best ages players, who are leaders.

Sell boys, sell players with no character.

Don't bring Stones, don't bring Pogba - you HAVE NO leaders in team to integrate these BOYS in with!

If Hummels is leader - bring him! If Gundo is leader, hell yeah! Don't really actually care if player is 28-29 anymore.

tumblr_m8vfcdAYDM1ru1wbho4_250.gif

i say fuck all the pussies.

oscar, cesc, costa, hazard should be put on a yard sale. rambo and mikel for free to whosoever cares to be destroyed by them. terminate iva's contract asap or rather we can simply sack jose and tell him to take iva wherever the fuck he is going.

we were linked with a young winger from Birmingham, called Gray i think.

But i don't think these guys are better than our youth, bamford was CPOTY last year afterall

Imagine not signing a central midfielder.

The only mental breakdown I have yesterday was about our midfield. I really don't know how we can put Ramires just in there. We are going nuts. And last week we finished Porto game with Ramires and Mikel on the pitch. How is that even possible in 2015.

Buy Biglia and Wanyama. Not the greatest players but good enough to help salvage the situation. Chelsea's midfield is a joke. You could actually convince them to join as well.

Sell Mikel. Any player that isn't good enough to come in when their 'competition' is failing has no place in the team. His role as someone coming on to 'protect a lead' is pathetic.

Send RLC out on loan. He has no place here. Get as many minutes as possible somewhere else.

wanyama would fit into the chelsea squad like a glove

The only mental breakdown I have yesterday was about our midfield. I really don't know how we can put Ramires just in there. We are going nuts. And last week we finished Porto game with Ramires and Mikel on the pitch. How is that even possible in 2015.

That same Ramires who has just renewed his contract :rolleyes:

It fucking baffles my brain why players like Mikel and Ramires are still around collecting wages at this club. But this is down to Mourinho, he likes his old pals act around him, his comfort players if you like, and one of the reasons we are going nowhere fast with him in charge.

The decks need clearing, but without JM around.

and once we had Essien ,Lampard and Ballack

OUT IN JANAUARY:

Oscar

Ramires

Falcao

IN:

Pasalic

Griezmann

OUT IN SUMMER:

Hazard (possibly - the money may be needed to rebuild the squad; still not sure however)

Mikel

One of Remy or Costa - depending on the rest of DC's season.

Ivanovic - unless his form completely recovers

Fabregas

IN:

RLC fully takes Cesc's place

Reus (if Hazard is sold)

David Luiz or Axel Witsel, depending if we want a bench option for Matic or if we want somebody to play next to Matic.

Christensen

A senior striker to act as 3rd choice

An academy product to occupy the 2nd choice LW position.

Colkett to take next season's "RLC role"

--------------------

Jury's still out on Baba. I actually prefer Kenedy in that position from the little I've seen of him there; but I've certainly not made my mind up;

Leaving us with

Courtois

Azpi/Christensen Zouma/Cahill JT/Christensen Kenedy (Baba)/Azpi

Pasalic/RLC/Colks Matic/Witsel/Pasalic

Willian/Kenedy Hazard (Reus)/Musonda or Boga

Griezmann/Musonda Costa(Remy)/senior striker

Smaller games - Azpi and Kenedy fullbacks; whereas in harder games Christensen-Azpi can be used. Cahill-Christensen becomes the second choice CB pairing to Zouma and JT. Either we utilise Pasalic or we buy David Luiz back from PSG; that 13/14 pivot is just what we need right now.

Anyway, time to wake up I think!