Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

No words can say how important this transfer window will be. Absolutely pivotal. Hope we already have our eyes set, our targets in our mind and the purse strings loosened.

Priority

Left back

Center midfielder

Striker

You think we'll be able to address critical needs in January? I'm not gonna place much hope in January because teams are very very reluctant to sell in January, and all the better options are Cup-Tied.

So imo, i think the Summer window will be most pivitol.

Not trying to come across as "plasitc" or "Football Manager XX" but we simply have to splash the cash.

The only way to adequately recover from this horror show imo is to spend, and spend big. Stop with the penny pinching, and make up not only for the shit season, but our shit Summer transfer window in 2015. Show to the players still here, and those who we will be targeting that we're looking to emphatically return back to the status quo of competing on both the domestic and International level.

We've gotten nothing in return for abiding to FFP; and I seriously just want Chelsea to break the bank in the summer and attain World-Class targets.

Too many mediocre options on our bench. Ivan/Ramires/Mikel/Oscar/Falcao.

Send the house to get Ruben Neves and John Stones.

Griezmann, Teixeira in

Oscar/Mikel, Falcao out

In the summer bring back Christensen aka Stones Mk 2 back as well as Pasalic "Lampard's Heir" - I believe the future is brightening just a little. I'm still undecided on Baba, but Christensen should directly replace Brana next year. JT still has it in him imo - he is still essential to the defence. Especially if our backline has potentially 3 people under 22 (Christensen, Baba, Zouma)

Griezmann, Teixeira in

Oscar/Mikel, Falcao out

In the summer bring back Christensen aka Stones Mk 2 back as well as Pasalic "Lampard's Heir" - I believe the future is brightening just a little. I'm still undecided on Baba, but Christensen should directly replace Brana next year. JT still has it in him imo - he is still essential to the defence. Especially if our backline has potentially 3 people under 22 (Christensen, Baba, Zouma)

teixeira deal could happen i doubt griezmann will come in the January window maybe in the summer tho

You think we'll be able to address critical needs in January? I'm not gonna place much hope in January because teams are very very reluctant to sell in January, and all the better options are Cup-Tied.

So imo, i think the Summer window will be most pivitol.

Not trying to come across as "plasitc" or "Football Manager XX" but we simply have to splash the cash.

The only way to adequately recover from this horror show imo is to spend, and spend big. Stop with the penny pinching, and make up not only for the shit season, but our shit Summer transfer window in 2015. Show to the players still here, and those who we will be targeting that we're looking to emphatically return back to the status quo of competing on both the domestic and International level.

We've gotten nothing in return for abiding to FFP; and I seriously just want Chelsea to break the bank in the summer and attain World-Class targets.

Too many mediocre options on our bench. Ivan/Ramires/Mikel/Oscar/Falcao.

Send the house to get Ruben Neves and John Stones.

Getting quality options without European football is going to be very difficult. And let's be honest, we are not man united who have that lure and aura. This was the only reason I want is to splash the cash in January instead of summer. With a couple of eight players, maybe just maybe we can make a good run at the end for the top 4/European football cos right now I just can't see us doing anything.

Getting quality options without European football is going to be very difficult. And let's be honest, we are not man united who have that lure and aura. This was the only reason I want is to splash the cash in January instead of summer. With a couple of eight players, maybe just maybe we can make a good run at the end for the top 4/European football cos right now I just can't see us doing anything.

I assume eight = great :)

Otherwise we'll be the new Harry Redknapp signing 16 players on deadline day :)

I assume eight = great :)

Otherwise we'll be the new Harry Redknapp signing 16 players on deadline day :)

haha. eight players could actually be what we need all in all. We only got 2 proper fullbacks, so we'd need another one or two there, same goes for CB, where Zouma is our only long-term option. In midfield we need one each of DM/CM/CAMs as ramires, Mikel, Fabregas, Oscar are all below Chelsea quality and should not start. Another striker would come in handy too. However of those 8 players, many could be injected in the form of returnign loanees and academy graduates

So my dream formation for next season would be

Courtois

Begovic

Azpilicueta Zouma Höwedes/Hummels Baba

Fabinho Christensen Cahill Azpi

Krychowiak

Matic

Pogba Pasalic

Fabregas/RLC Ramires/Oscar

Willian Costa Hazard

Traore/Pedro Lacazette Kenedy

Not necessarily in this first/second XI. Would cost a bit but worth it. One can dream. Apart from Pogba who is not a must, all are realistic.

Fair enough..

However I don't think our situation easily compares to Man United. They had a clear "rebuilding and transition phase", that cannot be disputed. Everyone knew, they were clearing out SAF's old guard and making way for new targets. And they offered great wages and paid crazy transfer sums to return to the status-quo.

We've just had a season from hell. No mass exodus lead to our demise neither was it a glut of ageing players.

It was just a horrible case of many players out of form, bad luck, bad tactics and whatever else you want to add on.

Will there be certain players who don't view us favorably in these next couple transfer windows, sure, no doubt about it. But I'm starting to believe that more often than not, most players will realize it was just a freak season, and that there's no way Roman Abramovic would ever allow this to happen again. I could be naive, but I think a majority of our future targets are smart enough to realize, we have a culture and owner who breeds success and one season doesn't mean now that Chelsea FC is ok with being mediocre and battling with the likes of tottenham/liverpool/west-Ham to "maybe" finish 4th every season.

Fair enough..

However I don't think our situation easily compares to Man United. They had a clear "rebuilding and transition phase", that cannot be disputed. Everyone knew, they were clearing out SAF's old guard and making way for new targets. And they offered great wages and paid crazy transfer sums to return to the status-quo.

We've just had a season from hell. No mass exodus lead to our demise neither was it a glut of ageing players.

It was just a horrible case of many players out of form, bad luck, bad tactics and whatever else you want to add on.

Will there be certain players who don't view us favorably in these next couple transfer windows, sure, no doubt about it. But I'm starting to believe that more often than not, most players will realize it was just a freak season, and that there's no way Roman Abramovic would ever allow this to happen again. I could be naive, but I think a majority of our future targets are smart enough to realize, we have a culture and owner who breeds success and one season doesn't mean now that Chelsea FC is ok with being mediocre and battling with the likes of tottenham/liverpool/west-Ham to "maybe" finish 4th every season.

well put. lets hope our future targets do think your way.