Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ramires has already renewed his contract, of course he's staying.

Mikel is useful to have as a backup, doesn't complain about the bench, could be worse...

Matic will command big bucks, for quite some time he has been playing absolutely shite.

If Mourinho would like to make the change and bring in a better player, it's his call to make.

I don't find it that astonishing that some of last season's key players will leave, we desperately need to make changes.

Can't continue like this...

We could always remove 'one piece' instead of four :)

Who knows that might be the better option :)

We could always remove 'one piece' instead of four :)

Who knows that might be the better option :)

It seems that the so called one piece will be staying whole for some time. I prefer it this way. :)

We'll see, but i expect a busy window, Mourinho will go guns blazing, should be fun, can't get worse anymore....

Who knows, we'll have to speculate and see how it will turn out, exciting, not giving up... :blue scalf:

This list is plain bullshit but if we ever sell Matic or Hazard (or anyone else) I expect club to buy proper replacements and by that I mean Javi Martinez, Bale, Reus etc.

If we sell Hazard and bring in Teixeira or whoever similar just because Mou doesnt like the work rate of Hazard, Im gonna lose it.

Ramires: "As for the record of being the longest serving Brazilian player at Chelsea, I'm not here to break any records but I am very happy about that and it is a good sign that the club is renewing my contract because it means I must be doing a good job. Hopefully, I will be able to stay here for a very long time."

New Ferreira

Michy Batshuayi is available at £24.5m lads

Marseille are open to selling their star man, with president Labrune Vincent ready to accept bids of £24.5million.

‘Any club interested in having Michy Batshuayi services will have to pay 35 million euros (£24.5m),’ he explained.

‘Right now he is one of the most closely watched market players.’

would be a good squad player

The problem is we have too many "good squad players". For example Remy, Oscar, Mikel, Ramires, Cahill. We also have some "incomplete players" like JT, Cesc (too slow) and Diego (behavior problems).

The only complete and top class players we have are Tibo, Azpi, Matic, Hazard, Pedro and Willian, Zouma and RLC have the potential.

Our next targets in January/summer should be first team improvements, no squad fillers anymore.

The problem is we have too many "good squad players". For example Remy, Oscar, Mikel, Ramires, Cahill. We also have some "incomplete players" like JT, Cesc (too slow) and Diego (behavior problems).

The only complete and top class players we have are Tibo, Azpi, Matic, Hazard, Pedro and Willian, Zouma and RLC have the potential.

Our next targets in January/summer should be first team improvements, no squad fillers anymore.

i get what your saying mate but we need a better squad aswell city got a far better squad than chelsea tho the likes of Mikel and falcao need to go they are just not good enough and we need an English core of players aswell

He might also steal someone's wife.

But he didn't 'steal' anyone's wife because a woman isn't an object owned by a man and Maxi shouldn't have been fucking whores on the side. She chose to leave Maxi for another person. Hardly stealing. Yeah, it doesn't sound nice when they two were friends but Maxi should have been a better husband.

No words can say how important this transfer window will be. Absolutely pivotal. Hope we already have our eyes set, our targets in our mind and the purse strings loosened.

Priority

Left back

Center midfielder

Striker

Keep dreaming about a LB. I agree with the other two