Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Seriously Icardi likes to you guys? For me is a good striker, no more, nothing special.

If Falcao lets the team in January, my option would be Embolo. Good present, and better future, can play UCL, could play on the wing too... We could get a striker for the next 10 years.

i like Alexandre Lacazette has a striker French players seem to do well in the PL

Get a striker who can create chances for themselves like drogba used to or like aguero does for city with his dribbles.

Anything less is not an improvement on costa

there really isnt many top strikers out there who can make chances for themselves at the highest level, i can only think of Suarez, Benzema, Ibra and Aguero when he is on form, Benzema could be a realistic signing in the summer but without CL football probably wont happen, Ibra is out of contract in the summer but he will probably want to try and win the CL before he retires and may end up at Man United

Icardi is very one dimensional, he is quiet all the time in games, only comes alive when the ball is in the box

ruud van nistelrooy and Gary lineker were like that and they were top strikers there's nothing wrong with a Fox in the box

ruud van nistelrooy and Gary lineker were like that and they were top strikers there's nothing wrong with a Fox in the box

yes some poachers were outstanding strikers as they were so clinical, Icardi is young so may become a world class poacher, but right now he has a lot to learn and there are better options out there imo

Ibra is out of contract in the summer but he will probably want to try and win the CL before he retires and may end up at Man United

Ibra is a big mourinho fan if mourinho still in charge Ibra will come to chelsea but Ibra is get on a bit now

Ibra is a big mourinho fan if mourinho still in charge Ibra will come to chelsea but Ibra is get on a bit now

Yes Ibra would only be a short term signing like Eto'o, but i think he will want CL football as he is desperate to win it

I thing we need player from French league, they adapt pretty quickly. Lacazette would be ideal.

If we're looking to buy a striker from ligue 1 it should be Michy Batshuayi. He's the real deal. Lacazette is just a one season wonder.

If we're looking to buy a striker from ligue 1 it should be Michy Batshuayi. He's the real deal. Lacazette is just a one season wonder.

i'd take either, but lacazette hit 22 goals , the year before last, and is now doing well this season. so one season wonder is harsh

i'd take either, but lacazette hit 22 goals , the year before last, and is now doing well this season. so one season wonder is harsh

He hasn't performed for Lyon in the CL and has even been dropped from the French NT because of his dip in form. His last game was a bright spot from an average start to the season.

He would be a great signing. Ticks quite a few boxes and could have the same effect Didier once had.

Batshuayi looks pretty interesting in those videos. Does anyone know how he stands viz the Belgian national squad? It proves nothing either way but you'd have thought that a player who is of the quality we'd like to have would be in the frame for international honours.

there really isnt many top strikers out there who can make chances for themselves at the highest level, i can only think of Suarez, Benzema, Ibra and Aguero when he is on form, Benzema could be a realistic signing in the summer but without CL football probably wont happen, Ibra is out of contract in the summer but he will probably want to try and win the CL before he retires and may end up at Man United

Lacazette is one, aboubakar of Porto is another with his drogba like style of play. Hopefully we get Lacazette..

He would be a great signing. Ticks quite a few boxes and could have the same effect Didier once had.

Oh I think he would. He has all the qualities to make it here or elsewhere. combination of technique,pace,strength,and he's comfortable with both feet. What I like about him most though, is his ability to play with his back to the goal something which he will have to do on regular basis if he played here.

He only signed for Marseille last season, and he was for the most part behind Gignac in the pecking order. Nevertheless, he had an impressive goal/minutes played ratio as an impact sub. Now that Gignac is gone to Mexico he's starting every game for his club and is currently the leading goalscorer in the league. That would explain why he was overlooked for his NT until very recentely.

He hasn't performed for Lyon in the CL and has even been dropped from the French NT because of his dip in form. His last game was a bright spot from an average start to the season.

Have you seen Lyon in the CL this season? They're poor. Defensively they're still pretty solid but going forward... Slow, congested and a complete lack of creativity. Any forward would suffer. Their form in the league is nothing compared to last season either (not surprising, they overperformed last year). Lacazette is now asked to do it all by himself. As in create space, set up chances for others and himself and score goals. A tough task for any player.

Lacazette and Fekir carried them last season. They have a very young team so their form will naturally fluctuate. But they're lacking in true quality so they were never going to keep last season's form up. The Fekir injury hit them hard. He is brilliant. He brings that spark and the ability to turn nothing into something. A decent team at best overall but with good potential.

France can afford to drop him because they have plenty of options. Benzema, Griezmann, Giroud, Martial. Deschamps will soon bring him back in the squad and deservedly so He knows he's quality. His form has dropped but that happens to even better players. He'll bounce back. It would be even better if his price dropped because of his dip. I doubt it though. Aulas is smarter than that.

@Rapkun

Hard to be a one season wonder when you've been one of the better players in the Ligue 1 for two years. To call Lacazette that and then bring up a forward who's never performed for a full season for Marseille, let alone at a high level, is odd.

Lacazette's first goal vs Saint-Etienne (big game btw) was a reminder of his class. Turned nothing into something and the finish was class.