Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I remember when there were some rumours linking us with Kyle Walker and I am sure there were people who laughed at the idea. It may have been Danny Rose, not too sure. Maybe both. But like all season, Walker was fantastic again. He is so powerful and fast and it is rare players beat him on 1 on 1. Even when he used to get criticism in the past seasons I never fully understood it because I always believed his pros outweigh his cons. I don't think there are much RB that are better than him. He has everything.

Not a fan of Walker. His athleticism is amazing but his lack of tactical intelligence and average technique always put me off. Plenty of players like that in Europe. I don't watch much Spurs anymore so I'll believe anyone who says he's improved but two years ago he was average. But if he isn't better than Clyne, he hasn't improved too much.

Danny Rose I don't rate either. Think he's at home at Spurs. From what I've read he isn't even undisputed first choice.

Or we make a big revolution in the January transfer market or our project can be seen broken if we are not in the Champions League next season.

With or without Jose, Roman must pull out his wallet and make several signings to start a revolution in January because we are in a situation of maximum danger.

I do not think we can fall into relegation, but if we're not in Top Four at the end of the season that would be catastrophic for our project.

As I said before we need several signings.

1. Right-Back. Fabinho (Monaco / Brazil).

2. Centre-Back. John Stones (Everton / England).

3. Defensive midfielder. William Carvalho (Sporting Lisbon / Portugal).

4. Creative midfielder. Ilkay Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund / Germany)

5. Top-Player. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund / Germany).

6. Top-Forward. Mauro Icardi? (Argentina / Inter).

* All of them can play Champions League with us this season.

And sell several players.

1. John Obi Mikel.

2. Oscar (perhaps on loan to Juventus).

3. Falcao. (Maybe Patrick Bamford can return in January because he is losing his time with Crystal Palace).

4. Pedro Rodriguez (back to Barcelona and maybe we can recover our investment to sign Reus).

5. Someone more?.

I know that these contracts require much money, but we have to spend in the January transfer market what we do not spend on the 2015 summer market, and we should get in the 2016 summer market.

If we follow this trend our project can be in maximum danger. Roman must react as soon as possible.

Courtois

Zouma Stones

Fabinho Azpilicueta

Gundogan W. Carvalho

RLC Matic

Willian

Fabregas?

Reus Hazard

Icardi?

Diego? IMO Diego is having a pathetic performance / behavior.

Bamford?

Or we make a revolution or the nightmare will continue. Please, Roman make the revolution (and do it as quickly as possible).

mate we are in a mess chelsea need a big clear out and we need to bring in at least four quality players one of the problems i think whats up with chelsea is some players think they are untouchable we need to sign quailty players to challenge them for their spots on the starting line up

Not a fan of Walker. His athleticism is amazing but his lack of tactical intelligence and average technique always put me off. Plenty of players like that in Europe. I don't watch much Spurs anymore so I'll believe anyone who says he's improved but two years ago he was average. But if he isn't better than Clyne, he hasn't improved too much.

Danny Rose I don't rate either. Think he's at home at Spurs. From what I've read he isn't even undisputed first choice.

Walker really has improved. Sanchez really struggled aginst him as have many wingers this season. I would take him in our team for sure.

Regarding Rose, he is their first choice LB. For Europa league games etc, Davies starts.

Walker really has improved. Sanchez really struggled aginst him as have many wingers this season. I would take him in our team for sure.

Regarding Rose, he is their first choice LB. For Europa league games etc, Davies starts.

Jose mourinho will eat Kyle walker

At left-back there's been chopping and changing between the steady Ben Davies and the more dynamic Danny Rose, and this is the area of the defence where Spurs are most vulnerable despite Rose's improvement. On the opposite flank, Walker is a much better player having spent a year under Pochettino, and his natural physicality and athleticism work nicely in this pressing side too.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/tactics-and-analysis/67/post/2700593/mauricio-pochettino-building-tottenham-from-back

Checked the stats. Davies has 7 starts in the league and Rose 5 starts.

I personally wouldn't want Walker because that would mean Azpilicueta on the left. And I remain a bit skeptical, he's not even first choice for England. Clyne is solid but not great. It would be nice to have some real class in the backline again.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/tactics-and-analysis/67/post/2700593/mauricio-pochettino-building-tottenham-from-back

Checked the stats. Davies has 7 starts in the league and Rose 5 starts.

I personally wouldn't want Walker because that would mean Azpilicueta on the left. And I remain a bit skeptical, he's not even first choice for England. Clyne is solid but not great. It would be nice to have some real class in the backline again.

Rose returned from injury and Davies was playing decent so Pochettino did not want to be unfair to Davies. Like Mangala and Otamendi at City. Eventually Otamendi was always going to start but Pellegrini did not want to be harsh to Mangala so persisted with him a bit until the time was right. Rose is on another level to Davies and now Rose has regaiend his spot in the main 11. Walker is underrated. Always has been. He has been criticized about his defensive lapses in concentration but has really improved that poart of his game this season. But I think we would benefit by having someone as powerful and explosive as Walker in the team. Clyne, tbh was the best RB in the league last season.

Seriously Icardi likes to you guys? For me is a good striker, no more, nothing special.

If Falcao lets the team in January, my option would be Embolo. Good present, and better future, can play UCL, could play on the wing too... We could get a striker for the next 10 years.

Seriously Icardi likes to you guys? For me is a good striker, no more, nothing special.
If Falcao lets the team in January, my option would be Embolo. Good present, and better future, can play UCL, could play on the wing too... We could get a striker for the next 10 years.

He is becoming the next big thing in the media soon. We might also have some connections to Basel after the Salah deal. Would be very expensive and high risk as well, but I think he could be a great player.

He is becoming the next big thing in the media soon. We might also have some connections to Basel after the Salah deal. Would be very expensive and high risk as well, but I think he could be a great player.

He might also steal someone's wife.

His goal record for a striker so young is excellent but his game is so limited. He is nothing more to me than a goal poacher. He does not have any real pace, is not dominant in the air, not a good dribbler, decent power, nothing outstanding but even Inter fans get frustrated with the lack of things he offers when he is not scoring. He is a very good finisher though. Not surprised he was took off early against Torino. Just could not get in the game and it has been like that regularly for Inter, he does not get involved much.

walker is inconsistent on bad day walker is awful but on good day walker can be a cracking right back