Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

İlkay Gündoğan vs Augsburg (H) 25/10/2015 720p HD

Gundogan should be our main signing in the January transfer market to rebuild our midfield. A player capable of leading a team from the midfield and which can play Champions League with us this season. IMO perfect.

Gundogan should be our main signing in the January transfer market to rebuild our midfield. A player capable of leading a team from the midfield and which can play Champions League with us this season. IMO perfect.
Looks like Gundogan is back to his best. My goodness what a signing that would be.

Gundogan-RLC

Matic

What a midfield ....

Looks like Gundogan is back to his best. My goodness what a signing that would be.

Gundogan-RLC

Matic

What a midfield ....

have not seen BVB this season. but if gundo is anywhere near his pre-injury form, then

costa

hazard-willian-pedro

gundo-matic

would be a joy to watch come feb/march when all the players should reach their best.

We need better individualistic players in our team since Mourinho is our coach. We need players who can make things happen on their own.

I like the idea of us bidding for Gundogan. We need more players who are good at tight spaces and don't lose the ball easily in our midfield. Our midfield easily succumb under pressing these days so we need players who can cope with pressing and still create chances with passes.

For our attack, we need another dribbler. Since hazard stopped dribbling, we can't create as much chances as we used to. We need another dribbler that doesn't fall under slight contact and can escape tight spaces. I think Filipe Anderson of lazio would be good.

We need a striker who can shoot from distance, has hold-up play and isn't slow. This is the first time in Mourinho's career that he doesn't have one. We need a striker we can lob the ball to when we are under pressure, and he holds up the ball till the players come.

article-1345450688703-148aff64000005dc-9

I wonder what advice Sahin would give to Gundogan about playing under Mourinho. I don't think he would recommend a move to a team managed by Mourinho.

To Clockwork

I think you're wrong about Sahin. Mainly because Sahin had the full support of Jose when he played in Real Madrid. But his big problem were His injuries and how he was not able to withstand the pressure of playing at Real Madrid.

But Mourinho and Sahin had a great relationship in Real Madrid. In fact, in 2013, when Borussia Dortmund won Real Madrid in the semifinals of Champions League when the referee whistled the end of the match, Sahin (before going to celebrate the victory with his teammates) he went for to hug Jose.

8697129998_e110461946_o.gif

IMO Sahin can speak highly / can only have good words about Jose Mourinho. Sahin is a great player, but play in Real Madrid is very complicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sahin: Honour to work with Real Madrid coach Mourinho.

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Nuri Sahin holds no grudge against Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho. Sahin failed to make an impression at Real and is now playing on-loan at BVB. "He was always honest with me, always told me everything in private. Was an honor to work with him," he said of Mourinho.

LINK. http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/sahin-honour-work-real-madrid-coach-mourinho-3895851

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My number one target would be Gundogan, but it wont happen. Mou and Cesc are in good relationship, I dont think Mou will drop Cesc anytime soon. Therefore if Cesc plays, no place for Gundogan because both operate best in same position. However for team Gundogan would be best bet. He is experienced, yet has whole career infront, he can defend unlike Cesc and he is tacticaly sound. Also in top form right now and coming back to his best in both technical and physical sense. But yeah we have Cesc and we wont just drop him like piece of can and bring Gundogan. This aint Fifa.

Lb probably wont come either because we just bought Baba. I think DM and CB or two will arrive for sure plus someone to replace Falcao.

There wont be some revolution in this team as some expect, Mou will hold on to his players, bring what he wanted in summer, that being CB and DM and sure if anyone leaves, replacement for them aswell.

My two cents.

To Clockwork

I think you're wrong about Sahin. Mainly because Sahin had the full support of Jose when he played in Real Madrid. But his big problem were His injuries and how he was not able to withstand the pressure of playing at Real Madrid.But Mourinho and Sahin had a great relationship in Real Madrid. In fact, in 2013, when Borussia Dortmund won Real Madrid in the semifinals of Champions League when the referee whistled the end of the match, Sahin (before going to celebrate the victory with his teammates) he went for to hug Jose.

8697129998_e110461946_o.gif

IMO Sahin can speak highly / can only have good words about Jose Mourinho. Sahin is a great player, but play in Real Madrid is very complicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sahin: Honour to work with Real Madrid coach Mourinho.

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Nuri Sahin holds no grudge against Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho. Sahin failed to make an impression at Real and is now playing on-loan at BVB. "He was always honest with me, always told me everything in private. Was an honor to work with him," he said of Mourinho.

LINK. http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/sahin-honour-work-real-madrid-coach-mourinho-3895851

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting theory friend. But that is not how most who followed the situation saw it.

Mourinho simply preferred Khedira and Alonso as his ideal pivot duo. He also preferred Diarra and Granero over Sahin as alternatives. Sahin hardly got any chance even when healthy Mourinho did not rate him. We have seen this type of Mourinho behavior at Chelsea with numerous players. Ex: KDB, Mata, Cuad, etc.

More proof, is that Mourinho was stubbornly a huge fan of Khedira. In fact he preferred him over Luka Modric the following season. In that one sole season, Modric was labeled a flop. For me that is insane for any manager to prefer Khedira over Modric and Sahin. But as we know Mou likes his industrious players.

Sahin simply got the same treatment Mata, KDB, and Cuardado got. And the same treatment Baba received so far this season.

Interesting theory friend. But that is not how most who followed the situation saw it.

Mourinho simply preferred Khedira and Alonso as his ideal pivot duo. He also preferred Diarra and Granero over Sahin as alternatives. Sahin hardly got any chance even when healthy Mourinho did not rate him. We have seen this type of Mourinho behavior at Chelsea with numerous players. Ex: KDB, Mata, Cuad, etc.

More proof, is that Mourinho was stubbornly a huge fan of Khedira. In fact he preferred him over Luka Modric the following season. In that one sole season, Modric was labeled a flop. For me that is insane for any manager to prefer Khedira over Modric and Sahin. But as we know Mou likes his industrious players.

Sahin simply got the same treatment Mata, KDB, and Cuardado got. And the same treatment Baba received so far this season.

To be honest, I never thought Sahin was good enough to play for Real Madrid (similar to Illaramendi).

As for Baba, I got no problem with the 'treatment' he received. He's a young kid trying to break into the first team, he was shaky against Tel-aviv and Villa but showed signs of improvement against Stoke and Kiev. He just needs to keep working hard and I'm sure he'll get more chances to impress.

Or we make a big revolution in the January transfer market or our project can be seen broken if we are not in the Champions League next season.

With or without Jose, Roman must pull out his wallet and make several signings to start a revolution in January because we are in a situation of maximum danger.

I do not think we can fall into relegation, but if we're not in Top Four at the end of the season that would be catastrophic for our project.

As I said before we need several signings.

1. Right-Back. Fabinho (Monaco / Brazil).
2. Centre-Back. John Stones (Everton / England).
3. Defensive midfielder. William Carvalho (Sporting Lisbon / Portugal).
4. Creative midfielder. Ilkay Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund / Germany)
5. Top-Player. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund / Germany).
6. Top-Forward. Mauro Icardi? (Argentina / Inter).

* All of them can play Champions League with us this season.

And sell several players.

1. John Obi Mikel.
2. Oscar (perhaps on loan to Juventus).

3. Falcao. (Maybe Patrick Bamford can return in January because he is losing his time with Crystal Palace).

4. Pedro Rodriguez (back to Barcelona and maybe we can recover our investment to sign Reus).

5. Someone more?.

I know that these contracts require much money, but we have to spend in the January transfer market what we do not spend on the 2015 summer market, and we should get in the 2016 summer market.

If we follow this trend our project can be in maximum danger. Roman must react as soon as possible.

Courtois

Zouma Stones

Fabinho Azpilicueta

Gundogan W. Carvalho

RLC Matic

Willian

Fabregas?

Reus Hazard

Icardi?

Diego? IMO Diego is having a pathetic performance / behavior.

Bamford?

Or we make a revolution or the nightmare will continue. Please, Roman make the revolution (and do it as quickly as possible).

After an Immediate impact (Matic, Fabregas, Costa), its abundantly clear that these signings have been a failure. Fabregas was getting pelters from Barcelona fans before he departed for his performances and Wenger didn't go near him. Guardado, Salah? Early doors for Rahman but he has hardly hit the ground running.

The January window is pretty much a repair kit of signings as the vast majority are Euro Cup tied. So, what are we looking at? Vardy? Dzeko? Kane? (I don't rate Kane but it would royally piss off the Yids). Def' Mid'?, Defence? Keeper?

^ Sounds like a solid plan. I'd probably say that we can use more academy players though.

Courtois/Begovic/Blackman

Azpilicueta/Kalas - Stones/Zouma/Cahill/Terry - Bertrand/Baba

New DM (Gundogan or Cabaye)/RLC/Matic/Ramires

Willian/Pedro - Fabregas/Oscar - Hazard

Diego/Remy/Bamford

Honestly, we should try and get into the Europa League and win it, securing Champions League for the next season. Then next summer, buy someone like Reus, recall Moses and buy a new top striker.

I remember when there were some rumours linking us with Kyle Walker and I am sure there were people who laughed at the idea. It may have been Danny Rose, not too sure. Maybe both. But like all season, Walker was fantastic again. He is so powerful and fast and it is rare players beat him on 1 on 1. Even when he used to get criticism in the past seasons I never fully understood it because I always believed his pros outweigh his cons. I don't think there are much RB that are better than him. He has everything.