Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Not linked or anything but the big lad kondogbia looks a super player. Literally only watched him tonight but he's looked the part

Kongbodia > Rest of serie A...

Kongbodia should of been Chelsea's number 1 target this season along with a CB, not Pogba.

Pogba was never a reaslitic target, Kongbodia would of been. Perfect Mourinho player.

Dani Carvajal Ramos

Now Ive no idea WHY this link is happening cause I couldn't imagine him wanting to or the fans letting him come to us. Specilly after just resigning a contract but who bloomin knows anything?

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/tmw-chelsea-a-gennaio-assalto-a-carvajal-del-real-madrid-730547

it would be great to be a fly on the wall in the Chelsea FC Boardroom and know what process and how Chelsea FC go about following a process of looking for and signing a player in the Transfer Market.

Something like, he has to have the looks to be a Chelsea Player.

List of Things Chelsea FC probably List in Buying a New Player and what he can offer Chelsea more off the Field instead of on the Field.

• has to look very Marketable.
  • can the New Signing Sell a lot of Shirts/Jersey's - Merchandise. - how many shirts and New fans can we get to watch and support Chelsea when we buy that player.

Man City rival Man United for signing of classy Spanish playmaker (Thiago Alcantara) as Paul Pogba alternative.

LINK. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/09/25/man-city-rival-man-united-for-signing-of-classy-spanish-playmaker-as-paul-pogba-alternative/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that the rumors in September are usually rubbish, but if Guardiola leaves Bayern Munich at the end of the season (which is quite likely -Guardiola ends his contract-) perhaps Thiago Alcantara wants to find another team to continue his career.

To me Thiago Alcantara and Koke would be the best options for us. Not for being Spaniards like me, I say this because they are one of the best midfielders in the world, the best to play like Barcelona, Spain (2008, 2010, 2012), Germany (2009-2014) or like us at the beginning of the last season. The famous "Tiki-taka's style" or a style of play with fast convinations of the ball.

To me Ruben Loftus-Cheek's progress is totally unstoppable. He'll be important for us throughout this season and RLC will be indisputable in our starting eleven since the next season. That's why we do not need Pogba. Maybe in Ruben Loftus-Cheek we can have an improved version of Paul Pogba.

Players like Thiago Alcantara and Koke must be our objective to improve the team. If Thiago is on the market he should be an option for us.

They are good players but for me, Gundogan is better option than both. He would be my choice.

Yeah, for me Gundogan also was one of the best playmakers in the 2012-2013 season (when Borussia Dortmund reached the final of Champions League) becoming very similar to Xavi Hernandez. But the big question with him is if Gundagan can recover his best level after spending a year

practically without play due to injury.

Gundogan has played almost all matches in 2015-2016 season (9 of 10 possible) with Borussia Dortmund and Germany. Perhaps Jose and the rest of our technical team Gundogan should look very closely in recent months (January before the market) because he could play with us in the Champions League this season and, if he regains his best, Gundogan would be a very interesting option in January because he was one of the best playmakers in the world in his best.

This season Borussia Dortmund is having better performance and Gundogan is recovering feelings gradually. We have to watch him very closely.

With Ruben Loftus-Cheek we have well covered box to box role for the next years if Jose gives him enough confidence. Now we need a playmaker, and players like Gundogan, Koke or Thiago Alcantara should be our priority. But they are very expensive, but perhaps worth it.

About Koke he is playing this season with Atletico de Madrid as a midfielder but on the sides with Gabi and Tiago as pure midfielders and Koke

and Oliver Torres on the sides.

Ilkay Gündogan vs. Poland (Home) 04|09|2015

Ilkay Gündogan vs. Scotland (Away) 07|09|2015

• 2 weeks later...
Who spoke well of Alan, seems they were right. Impressive season for Napoli so far. Great defensive work and important offensive contribution, including goals and assists. Box to Box in his maximum expression.

Have to see how continues his performance, but right now, is great.

i was thinking about the transfer and i guess we are pretty much back to where we were 3 years ago. infact even in a worst condition.

we now need a LB(considering azpi will be moved to RB by a saner manager next season and the fact that i dont suppose that iva will get an extension), a CB, a CM, 2nd striker. and these are necessities. then there is "luxury" buys like a proper no.10.

tough times ahead.

i was thinking about the transfer and i guess we are pretty much back to where we were 3 years ago. infact even in a worst condition.

we now need a LB(considering azpi will be moved to RB by a saner manager next season and the fact that i dont suppose that iva will get an extension), a CB, a CM, 2nd striker. and these are necessities. then there is "luxury" buys like a proper no.10.

tough times ahead.

Why is everyone forgot Baba? In my eyes he is exelent LB and he will be here for a 10 years if Mou or other manager next season will trust him.

I think we need to give a chance someone from the youngsters like Aina or Ake, Kalas back from loan.

in an ideal world. we have jose as our manager who is not giving baba starts even though iva is the worst player in PL currently