Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Jose said to the BBC, 'the next two days is the last time I am going to ask my club for players'

Got this from another Chelsea forum. CFC.net.

more ambiguity .. does that mean this window ,, or that he is leaving .. I'm fucking sick of his double talk

more ambiguity .. does that mean this window ,, or that he is leaving .. I'm fucking sick of his double talk

I agree with this.

Words along the lines of "the last thing im going to do with 2 days left is ask for players" would signal the end of business to me, unless the poster on the other forum has it wrong

WANYAMA SEEKING SAINTS EXIT

Sky sources have learned Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyamahas reiterated to Ronald Koeman his desire to play elsewhere.

The Kenyan had first informed the coach and director Lee Reed of his feelings last weekend. We understand the club's been aware of the player's unhappiness at St Mary's for more than a year.

Tottenham remain strongly interested in signing him before deadline day. We're told Wanyama would be open to working again with Mauricio Pochettino.

Worth a punt surely. Mourinho :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

yup. what can go wrong? he will be cheap as he only has 2 years on his contract. young, pl proven, strong, would be a nice back up for matic and a starter if matic is out of form like now. additionally his tweets are often utter bonkers.

Can't see us getting anyone now tbh. We seem to have put all our eggs in the Stones basket and that's come up with nothing so now we're scrambling and the media is linking us with every tom, dick and harry. Sigh. Just when I was getting used to us doing smart transfer business.

Chelsea is like that guy at the party that's just about to end who is desperate for a girl but all girls were taken by others who actually had cojones to approach them and bring. Our guy was one of the guys who had the smallest chance of being rejected by the girls, but he was to afraid to risk it.

Good guys finish last I guess...

Chelsea is like that guy at the party that's just about to end who is desperate for a girl but all girls were taken by others who actually had cojones to approach them and bring. Our guy was one of the guys who had the smallest chance of being rejected by the girls, but he was to afraid to risk it.

Good guys finish last I guess...

Absolutely, at the party two weeks ago our guy was really lucky to hijack Pedrinha from the United guy who wasn't fast enough to take her home. But you can't expect this to happen at every party, especially this late.

man utd and Atletico are the winners of this summer's transfer market so far.

How can you say that the signings United have made in this window have no results or potential to work well together??

Can you look into your crystal ball and see wether Costa is going to score more with Falcao on the block.. i was thinking of putting him in ny dream team!

Thanks

Dunno why people on this board underestimate United's potential for this season so much. They have a cracking line-up.

United, City and Arsenal are all title candidates without a doubt.

They are just discrediting them on purpose. It's nothing new. some fans find it hard to give credit or show any form of respect to a rival teams. One of our rival could sign 5 world class players to strengthen and fix the holes in their squad and some people will somehow find a way to discredit it.

Still think United's so called super summer was top in Europe???? hahah

Still think United's so called super summer was top in Europe???? hahah

Yea, still think they have done brilliant business and they're still title candidates. Super summer was top in Europe? Not sure what you mean by that nor did I say anything along those lines.

I'd worry about our own team instead, no right to be smug tbh.

Yea, still think they have done brilliant business and they're still title candidates. Super summer was top in Europe? Not sure what you mean by that nor did I say anything along those lines.

I'd worry about our own team instead, no right to be smug tbh.

not smug. More like being realistic.

United's signings haven't paid off for the past few seasons. Even Andy got his first start today....