Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He's similar to benatia. Both play agressively and both love to foul a ton...

Abdenour is stronger than benatia and overall more athletic than benatia...I would say that you can think of real madrid/barcelona type CB... Ala pique/ramos. Loves to attack. He can play as fullback too...

He was a barca/munich target this summer...

Werent that much of a target or theyd still be looking at him instead of the scousers or the geordies. Theyve been quoting a price of £11.5 mill but of course cause its us theres always a few more mill added on.

Shoulda tried for Laporte

I know he supposedly said to the BBC "the next 2 days is the last time i am going to ask my club for players"

How to interpret that is open to question

Just listened to the interview with sky sports where he says the window is closed, and it came across more like right now at this point in time he is not thinking about the market and it's all left with the board

He was asked does he think there'll be some movement before tuesday and responded "i dont think about this and i dont care i am the coach and my responsibility is to get the best out of the players i have"

WANYAMA SEEKING SAINTS EXIT

Sky sources have learned Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyamahas reiterated to Ronald Koeman his desire to play elsewhere.

The Kenyan had first informed the coach and director Lee Reed of his feelings last weekend. We understand the club's been aware of the player's unhappiness at St Mary's for more than a year.

Tottenham remain strongly interested in signing him before deadline day. We're told Wanyama would be open to working again with Mauricio Pochettino.

Worth a punt surely. Mourinho :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

I know he supposedly said to the BBC "the next 2 days is the last time i am going to ask my club for players"

How to interpret that is open to question

Just listened to the interview with sky sports where he says the window is closed, and it came across more like right now at this point in time he is not thinking about the market and it's all left with the board

He was asked does he think there'll be some movement before tuesday and responded "i dont think about this and i dont care i am the coach and my responsibility is to get the best out of the players i have"

I tell you how to interpret this "I was giving squad projection in April and I told what we need It's irrelevant what I'm saying now when we had a lot of time to sign new players, I can't sign new players, I can only coach what I have". He's daying for some new faces, isn't he ?

I'm sure new CM and CB will come.

I tell you how to interpret this "I was giving squad projection in April and I told what we need It's irrelevant what I'm saying now when we had a lot of time to sign new players, I can't sign new players, I can only coach what I have". He's daying for some new faces, isn't he ?

I'm sure new CM and CB will come.

He said the exact words "For me the transfer window is closed" before we played Swansea. Since then Baba and Pedro have arrived, and Stones was wanted. 24hrs ago he was on about getting someone in before Tuesday. That is why i think his words are being taken out of context and he actually meant he isnt bothered about transfers right now, not thinking about it the board deal with it all

Why I never listen to his interviews ,,, They are totally misleading .. Im being polite . One could say they are total Bull Shit

Before Swansea he said the exact same words. First time of listening i could work out he was telling the interviewer he doesnt think about the window now and has just seen his side lose and have 4pts from 4 games.

Words to the effect of "our business is finished" id be more inclined to think the market is closed for the club

Listen to the interview, Sky annoy me sometimes with their misleading headlines.

Mourinho does not see sudden activity in the remaining few days of the transfer window as a solution…

‘I don’t like that. I gave my club the reports of the season and projection on 24 April and don’t think now that I am going to say I want this, this and that. We have to do better, me and the players.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/final-whistle-verdict--bad-start-but-game-not-over.html

Mourinho does not see sudden activity in the remaining few days of the transfer window as a solution…

‘I don’t like that. I gave my club the reports of the season and projection on 24 April and don’t think now that I am going to say I want this, this and that. We have to do better, me and the players.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/final-whistle-verdict--bad-start-but-game-not-over.html

Sky's "business done" headline you posted was from their interview with him. He didnt once say he wont sign anyone else. Just that the window is closed for him, and he isnt thinking about the market right now

Look at his interview before the Swansea match, August 6th roughly... exact same words

its the same...

Its not. Read his comments before the Swansea game. "For him the window is closed" the board do all our business, they know who he wants already, so for him yes, his work is done, sit back and wait now

Mourinho in the transfer market is a bluffer. Yesterday he wanted one more before the deadline, and now 24hrs later he doesnt? Really?

We have just lost, have 4pts from 4 matches, straight after a game the market is not something he is going to want to talk about