Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

KdB left out of the squad. City deal done.

KdB-Silva-Sterling

Aguero

One tasty lineup.

But I think defensively they will be exploited. Jose needs be ruthless and drop Cesc and Ivanovic next time we play them and abuse Sterling-Kolovrov side with Pedro and Azpi.

Ramires-Ivanovic was Jose telling City that he is going to not bother their biggest weakness. Terrible.

But Marin has been in two other teams and he has not had a good performance ever. He did not exploded as a great player.

For example,La Liga has five teams in the Champions League this year. In Real Madrid or Barcelona it is impossible, but Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla would accept some of our players on loan.

Other teams like Villarreal and Real Sociedad (with Moses) could be a good destination for our young players.

In recent years the Spanish teams have won many Champions League or Europa League, besides having won Euro 2008, World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012. I think La Liga is one of the most competitive leagues in the world. The second best after Premier League.

Players like Silva, Pedro, Cazorla, Arteta, Jesus Navas, Azpilicueta, Xabi Alonso or even Fabregas (he joined to Arsenal with 16 years) have been formed in Spain. I think La Liga It is a perfect place for our young guys.

The best option would be that they were on loan on Premier League teams, but that is quite complicated. The League may be a good previous step before joining to our first team.

For me Courtois should be our reference.

For example, Ruben Loftus-Cheek could play this season on loan With Valencia. He would be a perfect choice for Valencia and RLC could play Champions League. A perfect place to complete his evolution.

Regards.

No chance, I reckon he'd probably struggle to play for some of the teams in the bottom half of that league yet alone Valencia. He should go on loan to the championship, we missed a trick when Stoke wanted him when we negotiated for Begovic because it looked like Mark Hughes might of actually used him. I don't think he should be in the squad BUT he does have a bit of potential, he should of gone on loan to Stoke if there was assurances he would play though because technically he's still not great but physically he's at a level where maybe he could cope with the PL.

Courtois' development is a good way to go but you look at how he developed: he was clearly a top talent in the beginnings and two he was playing every week for Genk for about 2 seasons where he was heavily relied on at times. Then he went to Atletico and kept on improving before making it back here as our undisputed number 1. Ruben is a top player in the u21s division but that means little outside of the u21s, I don't regard him anywhere near as good as Tibo in regards of talent or even guys like Boga/Charly Musonda.

but yeah Courtois

Regular at Genk -> signed by Chelsea, loaned to Atletico for 3 years, was a regular -> back to Chelsea, plays regularly.

Ruben has played well for the u21s but the jump from u21s to Valencia would be too much. I think not loaning him to Stoke was really a mistake in all fairness.

Awful transfer window in general considering players who are available to sign.

In the previous few years you had players like:

Falcao, Cavani, Pastore, Neymar, Hazard, Willian, Costa, Cabaye, Moutinho, Hulk, Neuer, James Rodriguez, Modric, Javi Martinez, Benatia, Bale, Sanchez, Fabregas, Gotze, Lewandowski, Hummels, Subotic, Gundogan ...

who were ready to move to a new club and we're either on top of their game or had the potential to be among the best in the world.

This year, barely any hot player to try and pursue. Not even Pogba wants to move, and even though Pedro is an awesome player, he is 28 and isn't in this pot with other superstars. Only 3 that I find interesting for us are Koke, Griezmann and Reus, and it seems neither is even thinking of leaving their clubs.

Anyone agree?

Awful transfer window in general considering players who are available to sign.

In the previous few years you had players like:

Falcao, Cavani, Pastore, Neymar, Hazard, Willian, Costa, Cabaye, Moutinho, Hulk, Neuer, James Rodriguez, Modric, Javi Martinez, Benatia, Bale, Sanchez, Fabregas, Gotze, Lewandowski, Hummels, Subotic, Gundogan ...

who were ready to move to a new club and we're either on top of their game or had the potential to be among the best in the world.

This year, barely any hot player to try and pursue. Not even Pogba wants to move, and even though Pedro is an awesome player, he is 28 and isn't in this pot with other superstars. Only 3 that I find interesting for us are Koke, Griezmann and Reus, and it seems neither is even thinking of leaving their clubs.

Anyone agree?

So fcking tru. Only one player looks good , Sterling but he so dumb i think.

So fcking tru. Only one player looks good , Sterling but he so dumb i think.

Well we have done what a big majority of us wanted which was go after Pog. Not only gone after him but thrown alot of money at him

Now theres still a slight chance we can tempt him unless hes already signed some pre contract to Barca if we throw player(s) in with the money, we dont know yet.

Me Id like to have tested AM to see just what theyre price was to get Koke or Griezmann. And throw the rest at the fat Spanish Wanker to see if (fuckin BIG if) we could snag Varane.

I just hope we dont lose shop without help in CM or we are buggered.

Guys I'm confused as to when transfer deadline day is.

Ive seen reports of it at 12 midnight on monday night.

Ive also seen reports of it 6pm sunday night

And Ive just seen another report of it 6 pm tuesday evening (All GMT)

As its supposed to close on a working day and the monday is a Bank Holiday here its confusing.

Add to that the CL team players names have to be put forward by 1st September where does it stand? funny%20but%20crazy_zpsftpjbd0w.gif

Let's just continue to buy from the Spanish league.

Has gone good for us and should continue to be.

Surely we can find a good player over there. Doesn't has to be Real Madrid or Barcelona. Although from RM it would be awesome.

Let's just continue to buy from the Spanish league.

Has gone good for us and should continue to be.

Surely we can find a good player over there. Doesn't has to be Real Madrid or Barcelona. Although from RM it would be awesome.

Exactly, get me koke and I'll be ecstatic. They have more creative players than any other league...