Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

TV deal maybe

But that doesn't kick in until next season, no?

Manchester United are being linked with an audacious move for Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann (Independent) #MUFCmufc.png #Atletico

Not that I believe that rumour for one second but if Griezmann goes to United.....there's going to be a chaos! :rant:

Watching press conference, will be quite surprised if John Stones is the last signing. Kept saying its an opportunity window until the last moment, and refused to comment on Stones, and also was asked is Stones the last if he signs, said its an opportunity window, anything can happen

He's a proper cunt.

whats cuntish in that?

zouma is 20 plays brilliantly and not given a chance for a slow JT and GC. infact we are looking to buy john sucking stones for 40mil.

kalas has a brilliant performance against suarez (the best ST in the world) and loaned out for 2 years without another look in.

oscar made our no.1 no.10 and rest out can go to hell. why? why not give kdb and juan a chance.

what are we currently doing with moses.

what have we done with ake. he was quite impressive whenever he played last season, why did we buy baba for 20mil?

why did we need etoo? what exactly did he do that lukaku could not?

the number of youth players that we are wasting and the talent we have spoiled, i am sorry, but lukaku is spot on.

and now we call him a cunt for speaking the truth.

Mourinho on last days: "It depends on whether you can do something you really believe you cannot pass up. Let’s see what can happen" #CFC

Jose is giving the biggest hints that he plans on more business, and perhaps more than 1 more. And i also sense he is planning on maybe doing a big signing

I don't know where to put this post. But all of us look at youtube when watching our prospects (i just did Baba).

What strikes me it is only their attacking succeses. Wouldn't it be great for us mere mortals (besides actual scouts, etc.) to have footage of their positional play, their main failures in real games so we know, etc. Footage about attributes that matter positionally.

If there was a youtube-video guy that did all this...holy fuck, i'd follow him, and I think a lot of members. What if a Chelsea blue dared to do this first?

The first that could do this is Aissi Abdelmalek on this forum. (Dude, i forgot your name on here because ive seen your name to much in discussions. mods please help).

I can do it, members here can analyse individuals on the pitch, fills me with stats, precise data like skills, behaviours, attributes at certain points of the game and I'll gladly download matches, make a comp with the necessary effects, writings and at the end or at the beggining credits TC members and forum.