Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Azpilicueta is probably the best up and coming RB in Europe. He's already a superior upgrade to Bosingwa and should be Spain's RB by the time the World Cup comes round in 2014. He would be IMO an excellent signing.

I commend the confidence that you have in our current squad but they simply aren't good enough as a unit anymore to play at a consistently high standard throughout the season to challenge. Both last season and this have shown that. I'm not saying get rid of everybody, but there are certainly at least 6-7 players not good enough (either anymore or ever were) who need moving on. If that means 6-7 signings, or 4-5 signings with a couple of the yoth team promoted I don't really mind either way as long as the squad as a whole is improved.

Even if we get Azpi, he wont be starter. Ivan is still best there and we already have Terry, Cahill and Luiz at CB. Plus Ivan if needed. First we have to buy players in midfield and attack. They are necessary. Why the f would we buy a cb than?

Say... we have a big run of games coming up for some reason. Spurs away, then 2 days later Barca home and then 3 days later Man Shitty away. Ivanovic can't play RB for all of those games and the rest of the season, so we'd need backup. Then if Terry gets injured. Welp time to play Cahill & Luiz for the rest of the season until Terry returns... :/

Victor Moses is a brilliant option to get, a lively winger who is young and got potential. Maybe if we got Hoilett and Moses, as use them as squad players in a decent rotation, we could get more points from the 'lower' teams without exhausting the 'main' players. We could also use the youth in the same way, and have blood some into the first team that way, but that is very wishful thinking.

First thing board has to do is appoint manager. Could be di Matteo or someone else. But I think we can forget about Mourinho, unless he fails to win la liga. Other options are Benitez, Zola, Blanc,... Personaly I like RDM, but he is likely to keep all our players. Including Kalou and other players we want to get rid. Why? Because he is great friend with them and will probably try to keep them. I dont want this. Kalou, Malouda portugal RBs, Mikel/Essien, Yossi and probably Drogba should leave. But I guess Zola, who is friend with current players would do same, keep Kalou,...

Anyway that new manager will put tactics, formation and playing style and buy players that will require for his plan. So simple as that.

With actualy proper coach, we dont need much new players. He will boost current ones and add some freshnes with new and we are back. But who...

needed positions and best choices:

left winger - hazard/lavezzi

defensive mf - mvila/witsel/tiote

rb - azpi

creative midfielder - seriously, is there anyone top that could equal to mata? i find only modrič. cabaye is more deffensive. maybe gotze or hamšik

striker - doumbia/cavani

others i'd love to see:

cabaye, hoilett, hulk maybe, belhanda,

Right Back, Kagawa, Hazard, Cavani, and we're again back in the race.

This is a good option, and like BlueLion said Add Cabaye and Hoilett to thaf and it looks even better. Although this option should be our back up, we need to go after the bigger players. Like Lavezzi instead of Hoilett

What is the point in having promising youth who are not going to get a shot to prove themselves. Thats where we stand right now. It is high time Chelsea starts looking into their reserves pool and start promoting youth players rather than sending them out to shitty leagues to fade away.

With United, Arsenal and even Liverpool this season the youth are given a adequate chances to prove themselves which is just not the case at the Bridge. We are hell bent on buying rather than trying.

I do agree with you, dont get me wrong, BUT:

Chelsea are a rich club and our owner is worth over 12 billion and there is no deny buying expensive and talented players gains success, so surely we would be made not to do that ? Personally i think we need to combine buying players with bringing up the youth. A point is that Bertrand has been excellent for us recently, but he doesnt stand a chance of breaking into the first team with Cole in the team so what can you do ?

My point is that you say try out youth players but none of them are good enough to be playing premiership football at the moment at a club like chelsea, give them sub apperences yes. And it must be noted youth get more oppurtuinities at liverpool and arsenal especially because they havent got as good a 1st team as chelsea!