Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Wow I did not knew this guy existed any more!

What has happen to the poor kid?

Another Di Santo in the making?

And Piazon has gone cold, have not heard from him either....

Our first mexican?. Out on loan at Vitesse, struggling to get into the first team, played well in the reserves and recently back onto the bench against FC Twente but unused.

Piazon is doing well in the reserves and scored against Swansea recently. Theres high hopes for him in the future

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/TheReservesNews/0,,10268~2698993,00.html

Chelsea chase £12.5m Ocampos

http://www.givemefoo...e-12-5m-ocampos

I've heard quite a bit about the player but have never actually seen him play. What do you guys think? We do need a striker and I really don't want to see us pay 40m for a striker.

Only makes sense if we give him a chance in the first team. To pay £12.5m for a 17-year old isn't easy, then again this is the same club that pays £18m for an 18-year old and doesn't give him the time of day -_-

What's the damn point..

Only makes sense if we give him a chance in the first team. To pay £12.5m for a 17-year old isn't easy, then again this is the same club that pays £18m for an 18-year old and doesn't give him the time of day -_-

What's the damn point..

Well, as long as we stay optimistic! :P

Shinji-Kagawa--006.jpg

This guy, he is fantastic, and type of player what we need, Kagawa and Mata would be deadly duo.

speak of the devil

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/shinji-kagawa/plant-wechsel-nach-england-23482328.bild.html

bild is reporting he wants to play for us or united and will reject contract extension?

anyone speak german and care to translate the meaning of article??

Wow I did not knew this guy existed any more!

What has happen to the poor kid?

Another Di Santo in the making?

And Piazon has gone cold, have not heard from him either....

Piazon has looked good so far, And is showing a lot of promise and i must admit, he is currently better than Malouda. Adds freshness to the attack. I guess we should use Piazon, McEachran, KDB often next season

speak of the devil

http://www.bild.de/s...82328.bild.html

bild is reporting he wants to play for us or united and will reject contract extension?

anyone speak german and care to translate the meaning of article??

In a nutshell, it just says that Dortmund would be more than happy to extend his contract, but Kagawa has interest in playing in the PL. His main pursuers would be us and Manure. It's fairly equivocal, without much substance.

I heard about this lad that plays for Swansea, his name is McEachran, I think. 18 years old, plays as CM, Left Footed and very composed. Sign him up, Roman!

Very funny. But I don't think he will be given a chance to shine next season. What with the wealth of midfield talent we have - Meireles, Mikel, Essien - all word class :D

No, seriously he should be given a chance ahead of these tossers

I heard about this lad that plays for Swansea, his name is McEachran, I think. 18 years old, plays as CM, Left Footed and very composed. Sign him up, Roman!

No he DOESNT PLAY for Swansea, but he is "learning"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2122117/Brendan-Rodgers-defends-Josh-McEachran-loan.html

Piazon scored again last night, but that Bamford kid from forest is looking the biz

I know we've been here before, but theres some good players in the reserves, hope they break through

Chelsea (4-5-1): Russell; Kane, Ince, Saville, Deen-Conteh; Feruz (Phillip 61), W Clifford (Baker 90+2), C Clifford, Chalobah, Piazon; Bamford.

In a nutshell, it just says that Dortmund would be more than happy to extend his contract, but Kagawa has interest in playing in the PL. His main pursuers would be us and Manure. It's fairly equivocal, without much substance.

I think it's about time Chelsea get an Asian player.

Look at how United stock has rise in Asia due to Park.

And if that does not convince you, then look no more to Basketball with our own Knicks. We suck ass, but Lin has brought so much interest from Asia that is bringing in so much money in a short time.

We need an Asian player!

Not to mention that Kagawa is not only a marketing scheme but a fantastic footballer!

Yeah plus look how Chicharito brought a lot of money from Latin America.

Having players from different continents open up to potential revenue.

We been in need of a good Asian player for some time!

Yeah plus look how Chicharito brought a lot of money from Latin America.

Having players from different continents open up to potential revenue.

We been in need of a good Asian player for some time!

yeah.kagawa is a creative genius!

Very funny. But I don't think he will be given a chance to shine next season. What with the wealth of midfield talent we have - Meireles, Mikel, Essien - all word class :D

No, seriously he should be given a chance ahead of these tossers

Just because he was injured, you cant say Essien is a tosser. I still have one of finest memories of chelsea including him...great player