Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Why do you think that we need DM? In my opinion Ramires, Essien, Romeu and Mikel are on the same level, maybe better than Tiote...In addition his deal end in 2016/2017 season and we have to pay I think at least 10 milions for him...What we really need are some high quality wingers like Hazard

I know I'm annoying with this, but what do you guys think of loaning Dzeko with an option to sign? I heard City might be getting even more forwards, and if Mancini stays , I have a feeling Dzeko is out since he doesn't fit their style of play and formation.

He could be perfect for us.

I know I'm annoying with this, but what do you guys think of loaning Dzeko with an option to sign? I heard City might be getting even more forwards, and if Mancini stays , I have a feeling Dzeko is out since he doesn't fit their style of play and formation.

I just think he isn't good enough, if we could get him on loan, sure. But what are the chances of that happening?

I think he's more than good enough. Take a look at his stats. Half the minutes played in comparison to RvP and half the goals. Mind you on a team that has no wing play and doesn't play to his strenghts.

Still on a team that has fantastic service. I've come to realize that Chelsea should never look at stats for a striker, what we should be looking for in a striker is his quality and playing style, and Dzeko just doesn't cut it for us in my opinion.

Still on a team that has fantastic service. I've come to realize that Chelsea should never look at stats for a striker, what we should be looking for in a striker is his quality and playing style, and Dzeko just doesn't cut it for us in my opinion.

You must not watch many City matches because the service is terrible especially to a target man like Dzeko. Very selfish team.

You must not watch many City matches because the service is terrible especially to a target man like Dzeko. Very selfish team.

I watch them regularly, maybe not enough. Either way it can't be any worse than our service.

I was probably thinking more about the quality players who can pass/cross the ball (Silva, Milner, Johnson) than the service as a whole.

--------anyone but torres----------

hazard(35mil)----- Mata-------robben(20mil)

-----mceachren----------rameries---------

no clue-----luiz-----cahil-----iva----

-----------cech(wish it was courtois though)----

4-2-3-1 . possibly cavani as cf; one can dream surley.

Why do you think that we need DM? In my opinion Ramires, Essien, Romeu and Mikel are on the same level, maybe better than Tiote...In addition his deal end in 2016/2017 season and we have to pay I think at least 10 milions for him...What we really need are some high quality wingers like Hazard

Mikel is better than Tiote, sort it out mate, you honeslty can't watch other players in the premier league, he's currently better than Essien, and im one of the biggest Essien fanatics you'll get on this forum, and Ramires isn't a dm, can play there but he's alternate, and Tiote is a better dm than him, but not a better player. 10 million for Tiote, i would have that any day, i recently heard about his contract so it's a shame cause i thought we could of robbed them for less, but 10 million is a great deal, he's 25 as well don't forget, quality player, and Essien looks finished to me, might be very worth considering, and yeah Mikel needs to piss off, and we don't know what's going on with Romeu, i think he would be a great addition to the first team, and the SQUAD.

Dzeko is a quality player, always rated him, the reason he's not standing out at City is because it's hard for him to stand out, he's still getting used to the team though, he should of scored more i must admit.

But i think he would be great for us, he's got good movement and good finishing (but kind of inconsistent at it too, he's like Adebayor, but doesn't miss like 3 sitters a game then scores the next). But what i like him for mainly is his other skills, goalscoring is his secondary abillity in my opinion, he's better at passing, crossing etc, good player, and can work well with others. I would sign him on loan, and i would sign him if we could get him for 20 million, but nothing more, and if City want rid of him or if he wants to go cause he's not getting enough time, then i can see City wanting loads.

Even when Tevez was disrupting the team, they were still stubborn, they rejected a 30 million bid.

Mikel is better than Tiote, sort it out mate, you honeslty can't watch other players in the premier league, he's currently better than Essien, and im one of the biggest Essien fanatics you'll get on this forum, and Ramires isn't a dm, can play there but he's alternate, and Tiote is a better dm than him, but not a better player. 10 million for Tiote, i would have that any day, i recently heard about his contract so it's a shame cause i thought we could of robbed them for less, but 10 million is a great deal, he's 25 as well don't forget, quality player, and Essien looks finished to me, might be very worth considering, and yeah Mikel needs to piss off, and we don't know what's going on with Romeu, i think he would be a great addition to the first team, and the SQUAD.

I would agree with most of this. Unlike a lot of players, he puts in a shift almost every game, but can still finish whats on his plate. Like I said, he's managed to find the net handsomely even with subpar service from the greedy mercs at City.

Reports from spain today that Madrid want to loan out Nuri Sahin. I'd snatch him up in a second. An excellent and creative midfielder.

Would they really loan to a club like Chelsea, or heck, would we even accept a player on loan?