Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

which signings?^^

R u serious lmao? Baka drinkwater emerson, Alonso had 1 good season pato torres shevchenko zappacosta morata, Benayoun , Veron, Khalid  boulahroz , just to name a few let's not pretend we are good at signing players.

5 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

R u serious lmao? Baka drinkwater emerson, Alonso had 1 good season pato torres shevchenko zappacosta morata, Benayoun , Veron, Khalid  boulahroz , just to name a few let's not pretend we are good at signing players.

I think they meant signings this window. As in taking a (deserved if it ends up like we stand now) shot at the board and Marina. Just a guess.

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think they meant signings this window. As in taking a (deserved if it ends up like we stand now) shot at the board and Marina. Just a guess.

But what would you do in their place? LB and striker? We have been linked mostly with Chilwell, Alaba, Werner and Dembele for those two positions. They may all be available in the summer but not now. It looks like they are target A and B for us. I am very confident two of these 4 mentioned players will play for us after summer window. So do you really think we should go for target C, D, E on LB and striker and miss on them in the summer? If this is the case I think club is very smart for deciding not to buy anyone now and tbh nobody wants to sell in January. 

I have made it very clear my LB strategy repeatedly,  ad nauseam even. Both be done now and we could have a complete revamp at LB with almost no net cost. I am at wit's end with the board IF they wait till summer to chase the £80m Chilwell (who I find massively overrated at that price,  and miss out. Sell Alonso, swap Emerson for Gosens (toss a bit of quid if necessary) and buy Telles. VAST UPGRADE.

If we trod on with Azpi at LB we are shooting ourselves in the fucking jacobs. He is shut there. Lamos clearly doesn't trust Emerson and Alonso for sweet fa. They are both in demand from other teams.

Just get it fucking done. We will quite likely pay a huge price if we do not sort it. We cannot become a partially one sided offensive team, which is what Azpi at LB makes us. Anyone who says he is good and fine for us at LB is a stone cold gaslighter, Lampard included. 

I have given up on most all else, accepted a shit tonne, mellowed out on almost every player, accepted we are sticking with our 4 CB's, etc etc.

But like hell if I accept the current LB situ, and also, we sure as hell better grab some CF even if it is an 18 - 24 month or so stopgap like Cavani, cuz as it stands, if Tammy goes down, and if we do nothing at LB, there is a good shot we crash out of the top 7, let alone miss out on CL.

Bats leading the line with no backup at all and then Azpi taking us into the deadzone on the left is bloody doom.

I can't understand Lampard inclination about Chillwell the guy is massively overrated... I would rather spend on 

Gaya

Grimaldo

Junior Firpo...crazy how Ernesto has completely ostracized him from Barca team then can consider Chillwell...

8 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Junior Firpo...crazy how Ernesto has completely ostracized him from Barca team 

He will now work again with the guy who put him in fire in Betis. Grimaldo and Gaya have crazy rc. Telles case reminds me of Ricardo Rodriguez. Hottest LB prospect a couple of years ago, linked with us and all the top clubs in Europe ends up in average Milan and fails miserable. Scouts probably know better that's why he's still in Porto. 

I like Alaba then Gosens and Chilwell. 

Also it's not so easy. Emerson's agent said he don't want to leave and Alonso has big salary here he won't get in Italy. 

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

I can't understand Lampard inclination about Chillwell the guy is massively overrated... I would rather spend on 

Gaya

Grimaldo

Junior Firpo...crazy how Ernesto has completely ostracized him from Barca team then can consider Chillwell...

Jose Gaya at 100m euros is sooo not happening

Firpo was my number one choice for ages, gutted when Barca snapped him up

Grimaldo is not worth his 60m euro RC in my book, but we may be forced if we miss out in the overrated Chilwell (fuck paying £80m!!) and stupidly refuse to buy Telles and Gosens and refuse to sell the two scrubs we now have.

That said, I can so see us with the same LB dregs next season plus the turgid Azpi there a tonne.

I may have to stop posting here if that happens and we have not only missed out on CL but then go into the ditch with LB play at the fore of the shit. My temper will snap at that point.

51 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jose Gaya at 100m euros is sooo not happening

Firpo was my number one choice for ages, gutted when Barca snapped him up

Grimaldo is not worth his 60m euro RC in my book, but we may be forced if we miss out in the overrated Chilwell (fuck paying £80m!!) and stupidly refuse to buy Telles and Gosens and refuse to sell the two scrubs we now have.

That said, I can so see us with the same LB dregs next season plus the turgid Azpi there a tonne.

I may have to stop posting here if that happens and we have not only missed out on CL but then go into the ditch with LB play at the fore of the shit. My temper will snap at that point.

Grimaldo for 60m is far better than Chillwell for 80m...he is quality going forward and possess that bit of grit that will make him a competent defender...

Yeah am loving the look of Robin Gosens while am not completely sold out on Telles I see struggling to adapt to the physicality of premier league...But I would take all the above and Junior Firpo though won't happen above Chillwell...

40 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Grimaldo for 60m is far better than Chillwell for 80m...he is quality going forward and possess that bit of grit that will make him a competent defender...

Yeah am loving the look of Robin Gosens while am not completely sold out on Telles I see struggling to adapt to the physicality of premier league...But I would take all the above and Junior Firpo though won't happen above Chillwell...

We can do both Grimaldo and Gosens for around £20 to 30m net spend as long as we sell Alonso and swap or sell Emerson. I am utterly fine with that.

Two entirely different types of LB, so all situs covered.

Makes too much sense, so zero chance the board does it. They more than likely think Azpi at LB is just dandy, and they will refuse to sell Alonso to Conte and Emerson to Sarri because......... butthurt.

Chilwell at £80m is a joke, so I fully expect they go for that. Hopefully Pep stays and Shitty grabs him. I wouldn't mind him on the team, but not for fucking 80m quid.