Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

What are the 2 different values for?

Did we really get £8m for Michael Hector?

I edited as the original post was wrong order

yes, we got £8m for Hector, he was sold after the summer window closed

here is what the columns mean

ac8dfe9040f4d6b756cc9f4fb7d7c534.png

5 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

£8m is phenomenal business.

Yes. He is a decent Championship level CB who is in his prime years, homegrown, Londorn born, is tall, pacy, loads of experience internationally (Jamaica) and in other European leagues. I would (and did) rate him around £5m or 6m for a sale, so nice 2 or 3m extra into the kitty.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Speaking of Portuguese Fernandes's, I see Bruno to United is heating up again. Is he actually as good as hyped or are his stats massively inflated in that shit league?

He does have talent. His numbers are inflated but even at half of what he did there last year he is a good buy. 15 or so goals a year from your AMF is worth £50m.

wouldnt worry about a lack of news or rumours with us,  over 2 weeks left of the window still
Haven't we been in the same predicament the last few Winter windows and how have the ended up?

The closer it gets to 31/1, the more likely Marina will sign any shit.

38 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Haven't we been in the same predicament the last few Winter windows and how have the ended up?

The closer it gets to 31/1, the more likely Marina will sign any shit.

We have become a club (as confirmed by journos who cover us), that dont let hardly any news leak out anymore.  Was Matt Law who said before that it's very hard to get snippets of news regarding Chelsea now, because the club almost goes on lockdown.  And they will also refuse to comment on speculation.

It tends to be the journos covering the selling club which leak our news.   So with that in mind, i never expect to see much rumours concerning us, until the deal is all agreed.  Some guys on twitter though, wow, they need to have a break lol  complaining big time about no transfers yet, like its FIFA career mode

We have become a club (as confirmed by journos who cover us), that dont let hardly any news leak out anymore.  Was Matt Law who said before that it's very hard to get snippets of news regarding Chelsea now, because the club almost goes on lockdown.  And they will also refuse to comment on speculation.

It tends to be the journos covering the selling club which leak our news.   So with that in mind, i never expect to see much rumours concerning us, until the deal is all agreed.  Some guys on twitter though, wow, they need to have a break lol  complaining big time about no transfers yet, like its FIFA career mode
I keep well away from the village idiots of this world that report anything.

Just makes you think, should we end up with Benteke's of this world, what good was actually fighting the ban (one we seemingly shouldn't have even faced to begin with) ?

4 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I keep well away from the village idiots of this world that report anything.

Just makes you think, should we end up with Benteke's of this world, what good was actually fighting the ban (one we seemingly shouldn't have even faced to begin with) ?

The ban appeal is what makes me think we want to do something this window and really should.  Whether we will, depends on price and availability etc

Some tool on social media thinks we appealed to lower the fine... yeh because 200-400k is massive for us, isnt it?

Any rumour linking us to elite level players this month = i ignore

Silly rumours like Lewis  Dunk and Gabigol imo = i ignore and like above, i dont even bother reading the article.  Waste of time

The only rumours i give any credence to are ones which you could see happening. Lemar on loan for example (although seemed like paper bollocks at the same time),  Ake because of the buyback. Dembele at the time  Giroud to Inter -  Realistic. 

Christian Eriksen has just accepted to join Inter on January - he’d like to move immediatly and is “ready to agree” personal terms.

Inter have now started official talks with Tottenham: €10M offered, Spurs want €20M. Talks ongoing. 🇩🇰
#THFC #Tottenham #Inter