Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

lol, Van de Beek outing Real Madrid like bishes

gotta love it

Van de Beek: “I will finish out the whole season with Ajax, Real Madrid know that”

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2019/10/2/20895951/van-de-beek-i-will-finish-out-the-whole-season-with-ajax-real-madrid-know-that

lol, Van de Beek outing Real Madrid like bishes
gotta love it

Van de Beek: “I will finish out the whole season with Ajax, Real Madrid know that”

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2019/10/2/20895951/van-de-beek-i-will-finish-out-the-whole-season-with-ajax-real-madrid-know-that
They had their chance and probably thought Pogba was bound to join instead.

20 minutes ago, the wes said:

Watching psv game this kid Donyell Malen looks the Real deal he's very similar to Depay 

Arsenal keep letting these talented youngsters slip from their academy. Gnabry and Malen. Malen got 5 goals in one game the other day IIRC. We have gone through the pain with KDB and Salah, but at least they weren't from our academy and have gotten over that now. That is why I was so relieved when we spurned Bayern's attempts to get CHO. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Watching psv game this kid Donyell Malen looks the Real deal he's very similar to Depay 

The player we need is Hakim Ziyech from Ajax. He scores goals and assists and will replace ageing willian on our right wing. His Left foot will give our attacking style a new dimension, him and CHO on the wings would be deadly for opponents.

6 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

The player we need is Hakim Ziyech from Ajax. He scores goals and assists and will replace ageing willian on our right wing. His Left foot will give our attacking style a new dimension, him and CHO on the wings would be deadly for opponents.

pass, we would only get two full sub 30yo seasons out of him

I am done with buying older players with short peak windows left

56 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

What the Manure Depay

or

The Ajax Depay

PSV Eindhoven* not Ajax.

Malen is definitely a talent though and has made his full Netherlands debut I am sure. Has also scored 20 goals in 54 games for PSV in the last 2 seasons. 

Also at Lyon Depay has probably been playing some of the best football of his career. He looks as if hes matured. 

PSV Eindhoven* not Ajax.
Malen is definitely a talent though and has made his full Netherlands debut I am sure. Has also scored 20 goals in 54 games for PSV in the last 2 seasons. 
Also at Lyon Depay has probably been playing some of the best football of his career. He looks as if hes matured. 
Never get overexcited about young talent in Holland during their first season. Dolberg is one that comes to mind in recent times.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

PSV Eindhoven* not Ajax.

Malen actually has 25 goals and 10 assists in around 2400 total minutes over the past two seasons in top flight football, including Europe (CL and EL). He is tearing shit up at 19 and 20 years of age

that rate translates out to around 40 goals and 15 assists over a full seasons minutes, all comps

let's see if he can keep up that rate

b0582f5d35228dc706faf0904cd29549.png

3dd45425874cbf08f889d08d3f3f3187.png5ddc3c374154a0620e5a9a32b4553c0e.png

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:
PSV Eindhoven* not Ajax.

Never get overexcited about young talent in Holland during their first season. Dolberg is one that comes to mind in recent times.

His record so far is pretty respectable. Got 47 goals in 123 games (Ligue 1, Europa League, League, Dutch Cup etc) which for someone under the age of 23 and plays CF, isnt nowhere near half as bad as youd think, that youd think would excite some people considering his age etc.

Hes still only 21 and can improve his goal return yet but he is a good player, just hasnt maintained that momentum he had in his first full season (understandably so as well being a 18 year old CF).

If you look all around Europe at CFs his goal returns is better than other modern day young CFs in their first 123 games, better return than guys like Rashfords, Balotelli who were dubbed huge talents, or even later bloomers such as Kane, Dolbergs first 123 games at club level is better IIRC. Its also very close to Agueros first 120 odd games as well. Hard to say somebody whos scored 46 goals in about 130 games is overrated or still not entirely exciting in terms of how much more they can improve. Depay was also a very good talent from Holland just didnt work at United. The amount of talent coming out of the Dutch league is still incredible. Not every players Frenkie de Jong or de Ligt but guys like Depay, Wjinaldum, even Lozano who developed there have all gone onto other clubs and found success or played at a higher level.

His record so far is pretty respectable. Got 47 goals in 123 games (Ligue 1, Europa League, League, Dutch Cup etc) which for someone under the age of 23 and plays CF, isnt nowhere near half as bad as youd think, that youd think would excite some people considering his age etc. Hes still only 21 and can improve his goal return yet but he is a good player, just hasnt maintained that momentum he had in his first full season (understandably so as well being a 18 year old CF).

If you look all around Europe at CFs his goal returns is better than other modern day young CFs in their first 123 games, better return than guys like Rashfords, Balotelli who were dubbed huge talents, or even later bloomers such as Kane, Dolbergs first 123 games at club level is better IIRC. Its also very close to Agueros first 120 odd games as well. Hard to say somebody whos scored 46 goals in about 130 games is overrated or still not entirely exciting in terms of how much more they can improve. Depay was also a very good talent from Holland just didnt work at United. The amount of talent coming out of the Dutch league is still incredible. Not every players Frenkie de Jong or de Ligt but guys like Depay, Wjinaldum, even Lozano who developed there have all gone onto other clubs and found success or played at a higher level.

I never said he's overrated. Just believe people should keep their excitement in check, as there has been countless names in the last decade that have either been a flash in the pan or unable to consistently deliver in Holland or abroad. 

Numbers alone ought to be taken with a pinch of salt unless they are over a sustained period. Locadio scored 29 goals during 12/13 (19 years old).

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

I never said he's overrated. Just believe people should keep their excitement in check, as there has been countless names in the last decade that have either been a flash in the pan or unable to consistently deliver in Holland or abroad. 

Numbers alone ought to be taken with a pinch of salt unless they are over a sustained period. Locadio scored 29 goals during 12/13 (19 years old).

Agree. Lewis Baker had amazing season there. Now he can't play in Championship. Another great example is Tadic. He was very average player for 3 years in Southampton and last season for Ajax he had 38 goals and 24 assists. Only Messi contributed to more goals in Europe.