Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I still want Mbappe but I doubt he will like to come here, hence why I think we should spend big on Sancho. 

Time to continue to build our team with young English players. 

And then on CB. 

So spend big on Sancho and CB. I will be happy with those two transfer in the summer. 

Gary Neville has labelled Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola a "disgrace", and urged Manchester United not to work with him in the future.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11811400/gary-neville-says-paul-pogbas-agent-mino-raiola-is-a-disgrace-and-urges-manchester-united-to-steer-clear

30 minutes ago, the wes said:

Gary Neville has labelled Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola a "disgrace", and urged Manchester United not to work with him in the future.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11811400/gary-neville-says-paul-pogbas-agent-mino-raiola-is-a-disgrace-and-urges-manchester-united-to-steer-clear

Lets be honest Neville is a bit of a twat.

Raiola works with a huge percentage of the top players in Europe. Even if you dont agree with his methods, hes worked with huge players for years and will undoubtedly continue to do so to he packs it in. Unless Neville wants United to continue spending 80m on 40m players for instance cause they are English, then I dont see what the huge fuss is. Thing is it wasnt an issue when it was other clubs negotiating with Raiola either. Yes he gets a fee out of the deals, most agents do, but players have also been known to get a percentage of their transfer fee as well due to contractual clauses.

Even then look at the players he has represented over the past. How many have gotten bad moves in terms of going to smaller clubs or whatever? Or been shafted for wages? Hes obviously very good at what he does despite everything else.

Its just the way modern day football is and for me, the vast sums of money for TV deals is to blame for how its gone the last 10 years more than just agents. Especially in England. Even with FFP the tv deals are given clubs a huge chance of not coming into issue with FFP. Throw in sponsorship deals because companies all want to sponsor clubs in a league where the tv rights cost what must be close to 5bn per season? Then again another byproduct of that is clubs wantinf to sell to PL teams and a huge amount of players wanting to play there and get triple the salary theyd get elsewhere etc as well.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, Fernando said:

I still want Mbappe but I doubt he will like to come here, hence why I think we should spend big on Sancho. 

Time to continue to build our team with young English players. 

And then on CB. 

So spend big on Sancho and CB. I will be happy with those two transfer in the summer. 

We aren’t getting Mbappe, especially with no CL. Sancho is a possibility. 

I’d say a top ST, CB, and RW are a must. I’d then look at upgrading on Alonso and shipping off Barkley for a defensive midfielder. 

15 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We aren’t getting Mbappe, especially with no CL. Sancho is a possibility. 

I’d say a top ST, CB, and RW are a must. I’d then look at upgrading on Alonso and shipping off Barkley for a defensive midfielder. 

Striker for back up/competition is a must

But why a CB? Tomori is proving to be a good defender, Andreas has been good. We all know about rudi's quality. We have players like guehi. I feel cbs are the least of our concern.

I trust in pulisic for rw. He is raw but I feel by the end of this season, he will have that position in lock down. He needs some time to acclimatize to the league. 

My no. 1 priority would be st, lb, dm with back up wingers

Gk - kepa, Willy

Cb- Rudi, tomori, Andreas, guehi

Rb - James, azpi

Lb - new lb, Emerson

Dm- jorginho, new Dm

Cm - Kante , kovacic

Cam - mount, RLC

Lw - Cho, new Lw

St - Tammy, new ST

Rw - puli, new RW.

We need a serious CB. A big, beastly out and out defender who clears everything and anything. We need a presence in the box for defending set pieces. Somebody who can accompany Tomori. 

Then...

We need an Aguero.

And...

One defence splitting CM.

Were back in the big time.

14 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

But why a CB? Tomori is proving to be a good defender, Andreas has been good. We all know about rudi's quality. We have players like guehi. I feel cbs are the least of our concern.

I trust in pulisic for rw. He is raw but I feel by the end of this season, he will have that position in lock down. He needs some time to acclimatize to the league. 

Gk - kepa, Willy

Rb - James, azpi

Lb - new lb, Emerson

Dm- jorginho, new Dm

Cm - Kante , kovacic

Cam - mount, RLC

Lw - Cho, new Lw

St - Tammy, new ST

Rw - puli, new RW.

There needs to be a presence in the back line. Not sure if Tomori is that player yet. 

In the early Klopp days, Liverpool conceded loads from set pieces. It was virtually fixed by adding Van Dijk. 

Ever minute I’ve watched Ruben Dias at Benfica   Increases my hope we make a move: 

18 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Gk - kepa, Willy

Rb - James, azpi

Lb - new lb, Emerson

Dm- jorginho, new Dm

Cm - Kante , kovacic

Cam - mount, RLC

Lw - Cho, new Lw

St - Tammy, new ST

Rw - puli, new RW.

We need a new beast of a CB to play alongside rudiger Zouma and Christensen are not good enough it's shame we sold Ake FFS picture if we kept KDB Salah Ake we would be challenging for the league this season 

Barcelona Reportedly to Appeal €300 Fine from Antoine Griezmann Case

https://www.sportbible.com/football/transfers-barcelona-set-to-appeal-300-fine-for-tapping-up-antoine-griezmann-20190926

What the fuckery!!!!

Frank Lampard eyes Wigan wonderkid as Chelsea boss looks to beat Everton to transfer

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is keen on signing Wigan Athletic's Joe Gelhardt.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1184005/Chelsea-transfer-news-Frank-Lampard-Everton-Wigan-Athletic-Joe-Gelhardt-Championship

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is leading the hunt for Wigan Athletic wonderkid Joe Gelhardt, who is rated as the hottest young prospect outside of the Premier League.

Gelhardt, 17, made his debut last season in a campaign that saw him score 12 goals in 15 appearances for the England under-17 side.

snip

EXCLUSIVE: Man Utd scouts impressed by deadly Atalanta loan forward

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-man-utd-scouts-impressed-by-deadly-atalanta-loan-forward

TEAMtalk understands that Colombian ace Duvan Zapata is emerging as a possible target for Manchester United.

The Red Devils are enduring problems with a lack of forwards having allowed Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez to depart in the summer.

Now Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is believed to have confirmed to the club’s hierarchy that he would like a new forward, despite teenager Mason Greenwood’s breakthrough into the first-team squad.

A report by Italian outlet Calciomercato (via SportWitness) this week claimed that United are ‘interested’ in capturing the signature of Zapata.

And TEAMtalk understands United’s scouts are looking at a number of different options, but one player who is believed to have impressed is Atalanta striker Zapata, who blasted 28 goals last season.

Zapata has started this season in fine style with four goals in four starts for Atalanta.

The 28-year-old, who almost joined West Ham at the start of his career, is actually in the second year of a two-year loan from Sampdoria, but Atalanta have the option to seal his signature for £10million, which they will take as they could easily treble their money by selling him on.

snip

1245e64201a37568d12c0051b7f7525e.png9254fd295f29e10d8396c9738e9caba5.png7ade44497a938daf42359ac0cbfc9bb2.png

On 27/09/2019 at 1:04 PM, Atomiswave said:

Looks like MU is going after Dembele from Celtic.....they need fire power and can easily see him play there. We badly need him too imo.

He has not been with Celtic since 2017-18

Lyon bought him for £20m in August 2018

My ideal fifa like summer next year

Sell or release pedro, kovacic, barkley, drinkwater, willian, zouma, christeansen, giroud, batshuayi, alonso, bakayoko, van ginkel and other loanees

Need to shift azpi to cb

Promote gilmour to the team in place of kova and barkley

Buy priority

World class attacker - who can support or replace tammy in games, someone like dybala who would be available as well

Kante problem - cant be replaced but atleast we need a decent backup when he gets injured, we beome a midiocre team without him

World class cb - this is a game changer. Rudi, azpi and tomori are good but we need one super cb to play along with them, dont have any names here currently

Backup rb - azpi can still be backup rb

Lb - emerson can be a good backup but we need a better player here, telles comes to mind

Optional - one good winger who can score goals and compete with mount, hudson odoi and pulisic for the 2 spots. Dybala can fill in this role as well or maybe someone like joao felix in 2 yrs time