Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, communicate said:

I am surprised that United hasn't made any more move after such a disaster season. 

Losing Herrera is a big blow. I freaking hate Herrera. He is a diver and cheater but he is discipline tacticallly and work really hard and has very good knack on tactical fouling. That is how you compensate Pogba lack of discipline, play two good defensive cm behind him and let him do his thing 

So many big clubs leaving it late again

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

I am surprised that United hasn't made any more move after such a disaster season. 

Losing Herrera is a big blow. I freaking hate Herrera. He is a diver and cheater but he is discipline tacticallly and work really hard and has very good knack on tactical fouling. That is how you compensate Pogba lack of discipline, play two good defensive cm behind him and let him do his thing 

Man Utd given Sergej Milinkovic-Savic transfer boost by Lazio chief

Lazio president Claudio Lotito has admitted that the club will consider offers for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-given-sergej-milinkovic-18797907

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

So many big clubs leaving it late again

But united case is weird. I am not entirely sure about their signing policy

I thought they signed Daniel James to play as RW but I saw their pre season and he play as lw. 

AWB will solidify their rb but it just mean dalot can say goodbye to his career. 

I thought they will sign a cm and a CB. But they haven't sign neither 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

But united case is weird. I am not entirely sure about their signing policy

I thought they signed Daniel James to play as RW but I saw their pre season and he play as lw. 

AWB will solidify their rb but it just mean dalot can say goodbye to his career. 

I thought they will sign a cm and a CB. But they haven't sign neither 

Manure transfer policy is 'throw shit against the wall and see what sticks'

it is madness

Just now, communicate said:

That makes tons of sense

here are a tonne of other options

they missed out on Amadou Diawara from Napoli, roma stole him for only £19m

so

FSV Mainz 05’s Jean-Philippe Gbamin, (a fucking BEAST, this is who I would go for)

RB Salzburg  Diadie Samassékou  (we will see him tomorrow, very impressive player, the best in the Austrian Bundesliga, also watch Dominik Szoboszlai, 18yo potential superstar CMF and also Amadou Haidara)

Thomas Partey   Atletico Madrid (HARD pull, great player IMHO)

Hertha Berlin    Arne Maier (great young 20yo DMF)

FC Schalke 04   Weston McKennie (great young yank MF, bags of potential)

RB Leipzig    Tyler Adams (another great young yank MF)

Sassuolo    Hamed Junior Traorè (19yo, BUT just went on loan, so park him for the future)

Borussia Monchengladbach  Denis Zakaria (beast as well)

Lyon     Lucas Tousart, (doubt they let him go)

OGC Nice   Adrien Tamèze (very similar to Gueye, but taller) most affordable on thsi list

Chelsea’     Tiémoué Bakayoko.(we can but dream)

Southampton    Mario Lemina

Celta Vigo      Stanislav Lobotka (really like him, but he is not that similar to 

Bournemouth    Jefferson Lerma 

Leicester       Wilfred Ndidi

AC Milan   Franck Kessié

6 minutes ago, communicate said:

It is weird. I understand if dalot is 24/25 and you can see that he is just a rotation level player, but Dalot is 20. 

I was like WTF as soon as I saw those links

Dalot has great upside, I thought they had found their RB for years to come

like I said, no clue have they, it would it seem

I see the Dybala-Lukaku swap is heating up. I think it's funny how loads of English journalists and all the United fans are hyping themselves up as though Dybala is this world class superstar who will take them up a level. He's not anywhere near the very top level and I think he's pretty overrated. Isn't top class at any particular thing. He's not a pure striker and he's not a wide player. Really, he'd have been a good signing to play with Lukaku as a second striker. If they plan on depending on him as their main source of goals they're going to be let down.

Everyones losing their minds like Dybala will come in and score 20 goals and be a world beater. I think he'll look solid but not anything special for them if he signs. Not really bothered at all.

I will say however, if United can get Dybala, Maguire, and Bruno Fernandes in addition to AWB who they've already signed all while keeping hold of Pogba they'll have had a fantastic summer window. They'll have significantly improved all their weaknesses. 

Much as it's painful to accept, I don't think we're getting near the top 4 this season which I've long since accepted. This year will be a free hit. By the end of the transfer window I fully expect all 3 of our rivals we finished above last season to have significantly improved while we have taken a bit of a step back.

I think we're finishing 6th. For me it's all about taking our best shot at a deep CL run. Focus on that as our main competition because anything can happen as Spuds proved last year. 

United getting rid of Lukaku who they dont fancy for cash and Dybala is a brilliant move. Hes maybe not kicked on at Juve in last season or two but he is comfortably better than Mata and Lingard who will be his competition for the number 10 role. Hes wasted out wide which along with Juve building the team around Ronaldo is probably why he struggled at Juventus with Allegri last season but again I cant see why Sarri wouldnt look to use him as a second striker in a 4312 like he used at Empoli and tried to use at Napoli.