Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

20 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Man U have really been fucking up the market.

Have done so for many many years but you hear nothing of it. And if you do hear about it they always say well its their money. Fergie was good but also a big spender.

41 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Khedira to Arsenal for free. They are having a great window should they land their targets. 

If they do get Pepe then its decent, we would probaly have had him now if not for the ban. And Khedira is way past it imo.

23 hours ago, Vesper said:

I bet ye that's a smoke screen rumour if pogba goes they will go for SMS 

23 hours ago, Vesper said:

John McGinn is not ready for Man United in my eyes yet but again, I thought the same about Andy Robertson with Liverpool (despite being a huge fan of his since he played for Dundee United thought it was maybe a step too far to go to Liverpool). 

I think he and even Ryan Fraser could be two Scottish players who like Andy Robertson could potentially be a surprise at bigger clubs.

That 50 mil fee is a bit much for him still.

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Reminds me of the Lichtsteiner move. Some one past it to bolster their squad.

Khedira on a free is a very good move I would say considering theyve lost Ramsey and theres huge doubts about Torreira staying. Much different to signing to Lichtsteiner who was there to be a back up.

SK is vastly experienced, has won a lot, more than steady enough player, offers something different. If the likes of Wolves were to sign him like originally linked it would be viewed as excellent business but think its just as good for Arsenal. If they can keep him fit, he will bring experience, winning mentality and leadership to their team, which they lack. If they get Nicolas Pepe and Kieran Tierney in as well as keeping some of their youngsters, I think a lot of people will be surprised by them this year although the CB area of their team is a disaster. 

Khedira on a free is a very good move I would say considering theyve lost Ramsey and theres huge doubts about Torreira staying. Much different to signing to Lichtsteiner who was there to be a back up. SK is vastly experienced, has won a lot, more than steady enough player, offers something different. If the likes of Wolves were to sign him like originally linked it would be viewed as excellent business but think its just as good for Arsenal. If they can keep him fit, he will bring experience, winning mentality and leadership to their team, which they lack. If they get Nicolas Pepe and Kieran Tierney in as well as keeping some of their youngsters, I think a lot of people will be surprised by them this year although the CB area of their team is a disaster. 

Have you watched him at Juve recently?

To think he'll play a notable part is foolish IMO and Arsenal exactly know for keeping players healthy either.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Arsenal exactly know for keeping players healthy either.

only thing worth watching Khedira for was his ex finance, Lena Gercke, and they broke up 4 years ago

lololol

she was soooooooo hawwwwt, meowwww

Image result for sami khedira lena gerckeImage result for sami khedira lena gercke

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

To think he'll play a notable part is foolish IMO and Arsenal exactly know for keeping players healthy either.

At Juventus last season, he played only 11 games, 8 starts as he was injured a lot so I dont done think anybody is realistically going to judge him on that.

As I said if they can get him fit I honestly think he will be a good signing for them. Not spectacular or going to propel them higher up the table but dont think hes finished just yet (Pepe would give them that though, will get at least 10 goals and 10 assists from out wide). They dont have much else in midfield and if Torreira goes back to Italy too they will lack a more combative player in there which Khedira certainly can be. Hes not going to create chances like Cazorla did or score goals like Ramsey did but he will bring balance and some physicality.

People scoffed when Juventus signed him on a free as well and hes done pretty decent there in all fairness. Hes older now and maybe struggled with fitness last season but the 2 seasons beforehand he played more or less every week. Weirdly enough he actually scored 9 goals from midfield in 38 games the season before last when he was fully fit. In terms of value for money, for a free transfer and a relatively affordable wage its hardly a really bad move for them. Some players still have plenty to offer aged 30 and above. Again dont expect him to single handedly boost Arsenals top 4 chances but again, he will fill a gap and give them a reliable experienced head in what is now a younger squad having lost its biggest midfield player, think people are maybe perceived hes finished particularly at international level (hasnt been picked since after the world cup mayne deservedly so after his performances there) but he definitely has a point to prove. 

This is fucking horse shit man, watching all our rivals get players in and we play with our balls instead cuz some fuckers once again decided to shit all over the rules. Where is the punishment for these folks? It was already a tough job for Lamps but this ban is somethimg else, and we would have got 1-2 decent players.....this Club is like an endless explosion, the fire Works and the bang is awesome and beutiful, but the shock waves fuck you up. The ban makes it much harder.

Man Utd source puts huge dampener on chances of Harry Maguire deal

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-utd-source-puts-huge-dampener-on-chances-of-harry-maguire-deal

Manchester United’s hopes of signing Harry Maguire from Leicester have suffered a blow after a source dismissed claims that a deal had been agreed for the defender.

United are understood to be desperate to land Maguire before the August 8 transfer deadline, with the centre-half having become ‘frustrated’ at the move being blocked.

Everton agree deal to sign Moise Kean from Juventus for initial £29m

Italy forward due in England on Wednesday 
 Everton sell Idrissa Gueye to PSG for £29m

Idrissa Gueye seals £29m move from Everton to PSG

Midfielder joins after transfer blocked in January 
 Everton make big profit on player signed for £8m

not exactly a long term play by them
he is 30yo in 8 weeks

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Everton agree deal to sign Moise Kean from Juventus for initial £29m

Italy forward due in England on Wednesday 
 Everton sell Idrissa Gueye to PSG for £29m

Interesting signing. 

Kean

Bernard - Sigurdson- richarlison 

Can be really2 good. But losing Gueye is a big blow, he is like Everton's kante

I am surprised that United hasn't made any more move after such a disaster season. 

Losing Herrera is a big blow. I freaking hate Herrera. He is a diver and cheater but he is discipline tacticallly and work really hard and has very good knack on tactical fouling. That is how you compensate Pogba lack of discipline, play two good defensive cm behind him and let him do his thing