Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Juventus and Inter Milan are both interested in signing Manchester United’ Alexis Sanchez this summer, according to Sky in Italy.

Sanchez’s representative Fernando Felicevich has met with both Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici and Inter technical director Piero Ausilio, Sky in Italy are reporting.

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

He didn't play in either game against Liverpool & de Ligt needs to be funded somehow.

There's nothing surprising about the rumours going around.

Langlet was very good for them also, and his injuries are worriesome

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kai Havertz scored today, he is now the first teenage MF'er ever in a top 10 European league to score 20 goals in a season.

Yup amazing player. Seldom seen a player this young be so fast and so composed at high speed. Good finisher as well. Would love to see him in the PL and develop his physical side more. Doubt that will happen tho as bayern will tell him to run down his contract and take him in 2022 for free. If he does not budge PL clubs might have a chance.

One has to say that in Bosz's super offensive system he was basically a second striker very often. Still even for a striker his 1 goal per 175 mins is impressive. Also consider the quality of the finishes. Surely a bright future ahead if he manages to stay fit. 

Just get lampard in as manager
Terry as coach or some other role

Get all our loan army in

Lamps, terry and zola from the dugout will win us most games with their passion

Kepa
Reece james..azpi..rudiger..emerson
Bakayoko/rlc..kante..mason mount/barkley
Pulisic..tammy/batshuayi..hudson odoi

Sell/release the likes of jorginho, hazard, cahill, willian, alonso, giroud, higuain
Sell all deadwood and ride out the ban
Rebuild the team after the ban so we have a clear view of all the players that are good and which places we need to buy

If it means one season without cl then i guess its fine but lets not buy short term players like higuain anymore

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Real Madrid in talks to sign Ferland Mendy. 

Just ridiculous. We spend just as much money, yet can't ever get deals over the line. It isn't even June and Real have 3/4 signings lined up! 

We admitted it took A YEAR just to do the Pulisic deal! LOLOLOL

a board of

Image result for clowns deviantart

One question: who is buying James Maddison? Or, will he remain at Leicester? 

I am sure, while staying healthy, he will be a better player than Pulisic, but I guess he won't sell shirts in N. America.

I hope Chelsea are after fullbacks, one winger and one striker if the transfer ban is delayed this summer. Kind of the same situation as last summer except that we instead got a better goalkeeper and a decent CM who was played in the wrong way by Sarri.

20 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Just get lampard in as manager
Terry as coach or some other role

Get all our loan army in

Lamps, terry and zola from the dugout will win us most games with their passion

Kepa
Reece james..azpi..rudiger..emerson
Bakayoko/rlc..kante..mason mount/barkley
Pulisic..tammy/batshuayi..hudson odoi

Sell/release the likes of jorginho, hazard, cahill, willian, alonso, giroud, higuain
Sell all deadwood and ride out the ban
Rebuild the team after the ban so we have a clear view of all the players that are good and which places we need to buy

If it means one season without cl then i guess its fine but lets not buy short term players like higuain anymore

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You're living on a dream world buddy.

A young lad I've been raving about since he was fourteen made his Celtic debut as a half time substitute yesterday. I didn't see the game* but, according to reports, Karamoko Dembele impressed and made the difference after coming on.  I've said it before but every top club in Europe is going to have this kid near, or at, the top of their watch list. He's only sixteen but, if we can, and as soon as we can, we have to make an offer to Celtic for this lad. It's heartbreaking that we've blown the advantages of Roman's investment to such an extent that, instead of being a club players are clamouring to join, they seem only to come here when no other good level club wants them. What I'm lamenting is that we won't get Dembele even if we try. Shame.

*I didn't see the game because yesterday was my older daughter's birthday. 19th May is always a big day in my house, not just in 2012.  :)