Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I was just looking for Luka Jovic thread and didn't find any. I did noticed two threads for Lozano and Chiesa in last five pages. 

Anyway funny thing about Jovic is we all want him here but he couldn't get playing time in NT because of Mitrovic someone I assume nobody wants here.

12 hours ago, mccg said:

Maurizio Sarri's perfect playmaker in shock move as negotiations continue over February transfer#

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/maurizio-sarris-perfect-playmaker-shock-15775523

Hamsik will tear apart the Chinese Super League

Once a player hits 31, 32, it is hard to slag off them for wanting to go make a quick £20-30m plus for a couple years or so over there. It isn't like he is giving up crazy trophies to soon come at Napoli.

1 hour ago, El P. said:

WHAT IN THE GODS NAME IS THIS?!?! F*CKING AMATEURS.

INSANE that this is REAL, from the fucking club!!

I was sure it was fake!

truly WHAT THE FUCKERY!!!

This could be used to prove a charge of tapping him up, grrrrrrrr

I think we should all report or put some negative feedback in any way to posts like that. After all - they are following the market. I'd happily unlike CFC facebook page on account of this post, maybe if they see enough of negative reactions they will stop.

On 24/12/2018 at 8:19 AM, Vesper said:

Pablo Sarabia would fit nicely into Chelsea’s exciting side

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premier-league/chelsea/pablo-sarabia-would-fit-nicely-into-chelseas-exciting-side/

Reports suggest Chelsea could offer Eden Hazard a huge new contract to ward off interest from Real Madrid.

The Belgian winger has been back to his brilliant best under Maurizio Sarri, and Madrid are long-term admirers of the forward. It seemed that Hazard could have headed to the Bernabeu in the summer as a replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo who departed for Juventus. Luckily for the Blues, Hazard stayed put and has been in some of the finest form of his career.

With Madrid struggling on the field, reports have resurfaced linking them with a massive move for Hazard in January. However, reports suggest Chelsea will offer their key player a huge contract to keep him at Stamford Bridge. As well as securing Hazard’s future, Chelsea should be looking to strengthen their squad in the New Year.

One player who would be a great addition to the squad is Sevilla maestro – Pablo Sarabia. Valued at £31.5m by Transfermarkt, the Spaniard started his career at Real Madrid and was tipped to have a bright future with Los Blancos. However, he failed to make the grade and was eventually sold to Getafe before finally joining Sevilla.

Sarabia has finally found his feet and is currently enjoying the best season of his career. The 26-year-old, who can play through the middle or on the wing, has been red-hot in front of goal, finding the back of the net 15 times in all competitions. The playmaker has also been the creative hub of the Sevilla side, registering eight assists already.

snip

dfdbf17571599b79961377baa6f6341d.png

9a5c8ef0c56d2a631cbfb9a858590a82.png

d9cd57abca9671bf8da6f7e35183f325.png

Image result for pablo sarabiaImage result for pablo sarabia

WHY DID WE NOT GRAB HIM THIS JANUARY???!!!????

his release clause was only £15.8m!!!!

even at £19m he is a steal!!

Sevilla concerned by release clause as Chelsea line up transfer

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/sevilla-concerned-by-release-clause-as-chelsea-line-up-transfer

Chelsea are pondering a summer move for Sevilla midfielder Pablo Sarabia, according to a report in Spain.

Estadio Deportivo report that Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are interested in the 26-year-old after a transfer to China was blocked last month.

The Spanish source claim Dalian Yifang tried to sign the midfielder in January with a mind-boggling €39million offer, but Sevilla were not willing to sell him.

Sarabia, who has hits 17 goals this season and nine assists, is believed to have an €18m release clause in his deal, which makes the offer from China look way too high.

The player’s clause does rise to €22m for the final two weeks of a transfer market, and with just 18 months left on his contract in Andalusia, Sevilla are worried.

The same source have previously reported there is “panic” in Seville over the Madrid-born player’s buyout clause.

Chelsea apparently considering paying the player’s release clause during the January window and were ready to offer €4m-a-year in wages, with the player looking for €5m, according to Sport Witness.

If Sevilla and the player’s representatives can’t agree on a new deal this summer, they may well give the green light to cash in on the player, who was a regular for Spain’s Under-21s.

Sarabia started his career with Real Madrid and made a Copa del Rey appearance before joining Getafe in 2011.

snip

Insane that we would diddle about over a £15,000 a week difference in wages when even the high end of what Sarabia wanted is bloody £9.1 MILLION LESS in just wages than what we are paying DRINKWATER, almost 30 MILLION QUID less overall when t-fees are added in!

I want to

giphy.gif

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Shoya Nakajima makes record move to Qatar's Al-Duhail

Wow some random Qatari club just dropped 35m for a Japanese player. 

I think Willian would fit them nicely.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2019/02/04/soccer/shoya-nakajima-makes-record-move-qatars-al-duhail/#.XFhyc1xKiUk

18 hours ago, El P. said:

I think we should all report or put some negative feedback in any way to posts like that. After all - they are following the market. I'd happily unlike CFC facebook page on account of this post, maybe if they see enough of negative reactions they will stop.

As a devils advocate and purely offerin a suggestion

MAYBE The powers that be just got so pissed with being treated like cunts by Bayern and thru RM's new mouthpiec for bringing Eden - T'Boa yjat they are fighting fire with fire?

I had to check to see if I had s;ept thru Feb and March and woke up on April 1st???

Remember when we wanted Modric and he wantted to come but the ADL cuntlike Levy put the kiabosh on it!?? So Poch AND Erikson is going to happen innit!!

Mind you they would have more hope of a trophy with us than where they are now or Manure!

Chelsea to launch £140m double raid on rivals to replace Sarri and Hazard

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/chelsea-to-launch-140m-double-raid-on-rivals-to-replace-sarri-and-hazard

Chelsea to battle Man Utd for Pochettino after Abramovich text message - EXCLUSIVE

CHELSEA could join Manchester United and Real Madrid into tempting Mauricio Pochettino into quitting Tottenham Hotspur this summer.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1081687/Chelsea-news-Man-Utd-Mauricio-Pochettino-Tottenham-Maurizio-Sarri-Abramovich-text-message

Chelsea join race for Zaniolo

Chelsea have reportedly joined the race to sign Roma wonderkid Nicolo Zaniolo.

The 19-year-old has made his breakthrough in the first team this year to rave reviews, and Gazzetta dello Sport via Sport Witness say that Chelsea have joined the long list of clubs keeping tabs on the midfielder.

Real Madrid and Juventus are both said to be suitors for Italian, but it is thought that he’s happy at Roma and enjoying his status as a fan favourite at the Stadio Olimpico.

Roma are said to currently value him at €40m, though they are preparing to offer him a new five-year deal at the end of the season.

Chelsea join queue for AS Roma attacking midfielder Nicolò Zaniolo — report

Silly Season never sleeps

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/2/7/18213941/chelsea-join-queue-for-as-roma-attacking-midfielder-nicolo-zaniolo-report

Arsenal, Chelsea & West Ham chase French centre-back

Scouts from Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham have all been monitoring RB Leipzig centre-back Ibrahima Konate.

The 19-year-old defender is in high-demand following a breakout season in the Bundesliga, having signed from Sochaux in 2017, according to Sport Bild via ESPN.

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea join race for Zaniolo

Chelsea have reportedly joined the race to sign Roma wonderkid Nicolo Zaniolo.

The 19-year-old has made his breakthrough in the first team this year to rave reviews, and Gazzetta dello Sport via Sport Witness say that Chelsea have joined the long list of clubs keeping tabs on the midfielder.

Real Madrid and Juventus are both said to be suitors for Italian, but it is thought that he’s happy at Roma and enjoying his status as a fan favourite at the Stadio Olimpico.

Roma are said to currently value him at €40m, though they are preparing to offer him a new five-year deal at the end of the season.

he was part of my complete breakdown of every Italian MF worth even remotely considering

55 minutes ago, mccg said:

Shame he isn't a LB! I really rate this kid a lot, but we have Reece James coming into the main team (hopefully!)