Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Rakitic would be brilliant addition to Chelsea.

Such an 2005 esque signing. Experienced, quality player even if he is already in 30s, he can add alot to this team. 

His long shots are also better than our entire midfield together.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Law seems to be almost TOO close, too keyed in, to the point where he is pushing Chelsea inside spin:(

I'm a little on the opposite.  I don't think he's that close anymore.  Doesn't really bring out anything before it's all widely reported.  Like, we kind of knew a few weeks ago when Parades and Barella went quiet that the club weren't desperate for a new midfielder.

30 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Rakitic would be brilliant addition to Chelsea.

Such an 2005 esque signing. Experienced, quality player even if he is already in 30s, he can add alot to this team. 

His long shots are also better than our entire midfield together.

How would you get around the no multiyear contracts for 30 somethings?

Odds are high Rakitic slides down the performance pole soon. He has looked poor for Barca this year in the games I have seen.

If we start buying ageing stars who are soon over the hill, my interest in the club will plummet.

Denis Suarez to Arsenal: Major breakthrough as Barcelona midfielder is set to complete loan move

Gunners will finally land midfield man this month

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/denis-suarez-arsenal-major-breakthrough-15747684

58 minutes ago, Vesper said:

How would you get around the no multiyear contracts for 30 somethings?

Odds are high Rakitic slides down the performance pole soon. He has looked poor for Barca this year in the games I have seen.

If we start buying ageing stars who are soon over the hill, my interest in the club will plummet.

He's not had a goal or assist in 17 games! We got a shed full of those as it is.

https://foreverwestham.com/2019/01/blog-topics/gomez-unsure-of-west-ham-move/

Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez is unsure that a transfer to West Ham this month is the best move for him at the moment, according to Faro de Vigo

The local newspaper report that the 22-year-old is yet to be fully convinced by the prospect of a move to the London Stadium amid heavy speculation that the Hammers are ready to pay his £45million release clause.

Faro de Vigo claim that West Ham have not made another offer for their prime target since seeing an initial bid rejected by the La Liga club, who are demanding his release clause in full, with talks having slowed between the two parties.

OPINION

West Ham have been heavily linked with a move for Gomez over the past week or so, and as the deadline got closer it looked more and more likely that they would make a swoop. However, this local source seems to pour cold water on that suggestion, with it looking as though there are more obstacles to the move than first thought. Gomez’s desires were never really mentioned among all the speculation, and it actually looks as though the Uruguay international is not as keen on a move to West Ham as expected. Gomez has been at Vigo for two seasons now, and likely wants to help the club climb out of the relegation battle they currently find themselves in. You would think that a move away is likely to come in the summer, with a January move now possibly taking a backseat. West Ham don’t have any immediate issues up front with Marko Arnautovic now staying, but with the Austrian likely to leave at the end of the season, you can see why they are keen to wrap up a deal for Gomez now. 

“I want a new challenge” – Man City youngster says he’s set to leave the club, confirms offers

http://sportwitness.co.uk/i-want-new-challenge-man-city-attacker-says-hes-set-leave-club-confirms-offers/

Manchester City youngster Dodi Rasmussen El’Circy has told the Danish media he won’t be renewing his contract with the Premier League champions beyond this summer as he’s looking for a new challenge.

The 15 year old is currently playing for Manchester City’s U18 side but it seems he wants to find a new club in the summer, with the possibility of holding talks with interested parties next month.

Speaking to BT.dk, Rasmussen El’Circy was asked about his future with Manchester City with his contract set to expire: “My contract runs out this summer, and I’m not going to renew it. I want to go to another club because I want a new challenge. I want to try something new and hopefully get first team football.”

The youngster added: “Manchester City tells me that I have a good chance of getting big. I’ve had a lot of offers. Now I just have to choose. I do that in February.”

snip

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Was always under the impression it was Juve or no one else. 

If Allegri goes to Real, Zidane will go to Juve I would guess

I would at that point assume Conte would go to either Inter or Manure (if OGS isnt hired on perm) or maybe Italian National Team again (If Mancini gets whacked)

Maybe Bayern if Kovac gets the sacking

Wild card is Simeone

At some point he either decides he wants the truly monster clubs, or he goes full lifer with AM 

Didier Deschamps will want to try for a back to back WC

Mourinho is weakened badly

who knows what Pochettino will do

same for Joachim Löw

that's every top manager who is not in a position of non-moving I can think of atm

I would LOVE Conte at Inter

Dortmund after Ziyech, apparently.

https://www.francefootball.fr/news/Mercato-le-borussia-dortmund-pousse-pour-hakim-ziyech/983235

I think he's quality and the kind of attacking midfielder we would be looking for.  But, if we're not buying a back up to Jorginho, there's no way we're bring in Ziyech with Ross, RLC and Kovacic here.