Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

6 month loan, I can live with that

Much prefer to have a bit more of a future to our summer signings. Ones that we can start and might even stat longer than a year!  Seems sometime we are in the game of collecting 30 pluses and deadwood.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Much prefer to have a bit more of a future to our summer signings. Ones that we can start and might even stat longer than a year!  Seems sometime we are in the game of collecting 30 pluses and deadwood.

Barella or die:rant:

Plus take a stab at  Ryan Gravenberch, a BIG ONE

1 hour ago, mccg said:

It is explained the Premier League outfit are planning an ‘important restructuring’ of the squad and they view Rakitic as a ‘leader’ for the new sporting project at Stamford Bridge.

lol, yes we are really going to build a new project around a MF who turns 32 in the 2nd half of next season

Great. Said this before, but we better hope like hell that Jorginho doesn't get injured. I really dont want to see Ampadu at the base of our midfield against top opposition. Looked iffy against a lower league side the other day.

I'm sure Sarri will again stress his desire for a midfielder in a couple of hours. Fucked up if the club just ignore him.

The answer has to be Tonali.  He's not like any of the other young midfielders that we have so he won't be "blocking" them.  He's a natural fit in Jorginho's position which we need a back up for.  If Kovacic is going to back up Jorginho for the rest of the season, we'll need to find a long term solution in the summer after his loan deal is up anyway.  

15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

The answer has to be Tonali.  He's not like any of the other young midfielders that we have so he won't be "blocking" them.  He's a natural fit in Jorginho's position which we need a back up for.  If Kovacic is going to back up Jorginho for the rest of the season, we'll need to find a long term solution in the summer after his loan deal is up anyway.  

Transfer Talk: Liverpool want Sandro Tonali to replenish midfield

http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3761067/transfer-talk-liverpool-want-sandro-tonali-to-replenish-midfield

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

CUNTS!

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wow, just wow

I have never disagreed with Law this much before

I'm not convinced that Matt Law is as nailed on for Chelsea news as he has been in the past.  He still has the "Chelsea ITK" label, but I'm not sure he's any better than Fifield.  And, we won't even bring up Pedulla right now (though his time frames are always sketchy).  

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm not convinced that Matt Law is as nailed on for Chelsea news as he has been in the past.  He still has the "Chelsea ITK" label, but I'm not sure he's any better than Fifield.  And, we won't even bring up Pedulla right now (though his time frames are always sketchy).  

Law seems to be almost TOO close, too keyed in, to the point where he is pushing Chelsea inside spin:(