Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Talisca Wanted by Fenerbahçe, Earns 11 Million Euros per Year in China

Fenerbahce want the former Besiktas Talisca the Chinese team won the annual 11 million euros and it appeared to be impossible to come to Turkey.

https://www.abola.pt/Nnh/Noticias/Ver/768933

crazy high salary

guess he isn't moving anytime soon

Leonardo Balerdi: Another Long-Term Investment For Dortmund

https://www.forbes.com/sites/manuelveth/2019/01/14/leonardo-balerdi-another-long-term-investment-for-dortmund/#5b8db2d5335e

The Boca Juniors carve-up continues

He is a CB, today is his 20th birthday

Maxi Gomez is reportedly close to PL (West Ham probably). If this guy succeeds in PL, he will be the next big target for every top club in england. Would cost a shitload but I see him as one of best striker prospects for next era. Should be on shortlist for us too. Dude is as close to Suarez regen right now.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Maxi Gomez is reportedly close to PL (West Ham probably). If this guy succeeds in PL, he will be the next big target for every top club in england. Would cost a shitload but I see him as one of best striker prospects for next era. Should be on shortlist for us too. Dude is as close to Suarez regen right now.

Another of my downline striker targets gone ffs. He was 6th on my list. He has beast potential. Not a sure lock, but still, what you said.

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Maxi Gomez: Did Chelsea not know their best target was on the market?

https://theprideoflondon.com/2019/01/26/chelsea-missed-maxi-gomez/

On 19/09/2018 at 6:30 PM, Unionjack said:

Oh and I forgot her command of the English language, there aint no Swede with that command or any foreigner for that matter.

The intrigue goes on:o

I never made that comment, sorry Vesper if it gives that impression.

31 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I never made that comment, sorry Vesper if it gives that impression.

Oh, its all good sweetie. I have no connections to the actual business of football, btw. Maybe someday! I am involved in the financial industry and I am passionately into the transfer market. It's my passion when it comes to the sport. I live to make deals too, in my real world job and life. It is why I get so bloody frustrated with the board and the constant failures, string-a-longs (especially by the Italian clubs, which is where MANY of my favourite targets come from, along with the Bundesliga) and also the seemingly ubiquitous self-sabotages, capped off by the utter paralysation that emanates from the selling end (unless of course it is selling players like KDB and Mo Salah for pennies on the pound<_<.)

My frustrations on the field are amplified by my inability to put aside the medium to long term even horizons that cascade down from-man management/playing time issues. It of course also is germane to our on-field production level, BUT, for example, this whole season I have been going crazy (until it actually, nightmarishly came true) with Sarri's refusal to pay CHO more due to always going with Willian or Pedro, even when Eden was NOT our LW. I KNEW the lad was going to be fished and quite likely his head turned.

When Sancho bailed on Shitty in 2017, I was instantly concerned about a knock-on effect if he came good, as the combination of incredible (both in terms of talent and young age) English (and other nationalities raised in EPL academies) youth AND (IMHO), the best foreign league for them to instantly get playing time AND a style that suits them well spelt big trouble ahead if the chips fell the wrong way, which they now have. I am not an all-seeing eye, so I was worried much more about teams like RB Leipzig (who coincidentally have now also joined the CHO race), Dortmund themselves, Bayer Leverkusen, and finally Borussia Mönchengladbach. Bayern came out of the blue (and red, lol). I was crestfallen, as I am WELL away of their tenacity and brutal machine-like refusal to take no for an answer.

ARSENAL LOOK TO LOAN MALCOM

Arsenal have made a late approach to sign Malcom on a season long loan, according to the Sun.

The Brazilian's long term future at Barcelona is in doubt after failing to impress in hi first season, making just six appearances in La Liga. 

The London club are already in talks with the Catalan giants to sign midfielder Denis Suarez.

Adrien Rabiot rejects Tottenham move and would rather join Liverpool

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/27/adrien-rabiot-rejects-tottenham-move-and-would-rather-join-liverpool-8399693/

Tottenham Hotspur have been dealt a transfer blow after they were rebuffed by Paris Saint-Germain exile Adrien Rabiot, with the Frenchman preferring a move to Liverpool. The PSG midfielder has been banished to the reserve team after refusing to sign a new contract, with his current deal expiring in six months, though a long-mooted move to Barcelona appears to have stalled after the Catalan side signed Frenkie de Jong. PSG would prefer to sell Rabiot now, rather than lose him for nothing, and, according to L’Equipe, Spurs made a late approach.

The north Londoners were prepared to offer Rabiot a lucrative contract and signing-on fee, while Pochettino spoke to the 24-year-old in the week and guaranteed him a starting role. Rabiot’s former teammates, Serge Aurier and Lucas Moura, also tried to convince him, but his entourage have now officially declined a move.

Rabiot sees Spurs as a step down from PSG, while Paris United also report that he has always seen himself joining Liverpool if he ever moved to the Premier League. The box-to-box midfielder supported the Reds as a child and modelled his game on Steven Gerrard, while he is a fan of Jurgen Klopp’s management.

snip

I'm concerned about Rabiot's mum.  I know all these family members are trying to do the best for their kids.  But, it's so annoying listening to them talk through the media about what the club should do.  Is Rabiot the AM we need?  Or a rotation option like Kovacic who can kind of play everywhere?

7 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'm concerned about Rabiot's mum.  I know all these family members are trying to do the best for their kids.  But, it's so annoying listening to them talk through the media about what the club should do.  Is Rabiot the AM we need?  Or a rotation option like Kovacic who can kind of play everywhere?

Just looks like a Swiss army kinda CM/ But for the price not bad I suppose.

I would much prefer us looking for upgrades not depth tho.

On 1/24/2019 at 0:40 AM, Vesper said:

they are going to dump

Ivan Rakitic

And it LOOKS like we are going in for him!!

Chelsea 'set to launch Ivan Rakitic transfer bid' to tempt him from Barcelona

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-set-launch-ivan-rakitic-13920646

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And it LOOKS like we are going in for him!!

Chelsea 'set to launch Ivan Rakitic transfer bid' to tempt him from Barcelona

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-set-launch-ivan-rakitic-13920646

Zero chance, he is too old, he turns 31 in 40 days