Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Whilst they are an extremely well run club and I have a huge amount of respect for them, there is no doubt that Bayern are helped by the gulf in size and power between them and any other club in Germany. I know there is a lot of hatred for Bayern over in Germany as my granddad has lived over there for many years, yet teams seemingly bend over for them and let them cherry pick at will. Teams like Dortmund will always come at them now and again but it's hard to see another club ever sustaining a long term challenge on their stranglehold when they just hoover up the best players throughout Germany whilst also having the power to go for bigger players outside of the country too.

I know the money in the English league plays a part, but even in years previous a premium has always needed to be paid to buy within our own league and the so called smaller clubs won't just get bullied by the bigger clubs (case in point we paid £17m for Duff and £21m for SWP, but only £12m for Robben). Always been a big gripe for me with the Bundesliga.

Borussia Dortmund 'begin negotiations' with Monchengladbach for £38m winger Thorgan Hazard as replacement for Christian Pulisic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6573425/Borussia-Dortmund-begin-negotiations-Monchengladbach-38m-winger-Thorgan-Hazard.html

Barcelona open to selling Malcom
Barcelona signed Malcom from the jaws of AS Roma in the summer but are now open to the idea of selling this month. Mundo Deportivo report that the Catalan side are not happy with him and are not willing to keep him at the club anymore.

Reports suggested that Chinese Super League side, Guangzhou Evergrande made a bid for him but Mundo Deportivo claim that they are yet to receive any formal offers for the player. Roma were linked with the player again but they are no longer in the picture as per recent reports.

To make things worse for the Serie A side, their arch-rivals, Lazio have reportedly joined the race and are the hot-favourites to sign him. Should he join them, he will easily be the most hated man in Rome.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/transfer-roundup-9-january-2019?key=newsnow

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Barcelona open to selling Malcom
Barcelona signed Malcom from the jaws of AS Roma in the summer but are now open to the idea of selling this month. Mundo Deportivo report that the Catalan side are not happy with him and are not willing to keep him at the club anymore.

Reports suggested that Chinese Super League side, Guangzhou Evergrande made a bid for him but Mundo Deportivo claim that they are yet to receive any formal offers for the player. Roma were linked with the player again but they are no longer in the picture as per recent reports.

To make things worse for the Serie A side, their arch-rivals, Lazio have reportedly joined the race and are the hot-favourites to sign him. Should he join them, he will easily be the most hated man in Rome.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/transfer-roundup-9-january-2019?key=newsnow

If Hudson leaves than Malcolm could be an option, what do you think? 

10 hours ago, the wes said:

£31.4m they got him for that a bargain 

that is what i don't understand. has to be some kind of corruption behind the scenes. how they manage to always pay such middling fees. it is kinda similar to how we got Costa from atletico for just 35m and then reold them to him for twice that amount even though 3 years older. 

Shoot me now. I pray this is tosh.

Chelsea plot a move for prolific Portuguese striker: Just what Sarri needs

https://madaboutepl.net/2019/01/chelsea-launch-a-move-to-sign-portuguese-striker-andre-silva/

Andre Silva???????!!!!!!!!??????

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Shoot me now. I pray this is tosh.

Chelsea plot a move for prolific Portuguese striker: Just what Sarri needs

https://madaboutepl.net/2019/01/chelsea-launch-a-move-to-sign-portuguese-striker-andre-silva/

Andre Silva???????!!!!!!!!??????

If Morata and Silva switched shirts mid-match, would anyone notice?

15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If Morata and Silva switched shirts mid-match, would anyone notice?

Maybe their mums?

We are going down the list of failed AC Milan strikers! Expensive fails too!

Lets just save 50 million quid and sign Glenn Murray for a 6 months loan:(

joking, of course, but.....

He has two more league goals than Morata and Giroud combined

tracking to  16-18 for the year

Just now, Vesper said:

Maybe their mums?

Not convinced about that :D  You'd have to show me a test.

Everyone is going to be over priced this window.  Especially a striker.  Loan move for Higuain seems to be the best bet on the table.  But, only a loan.  Needs to be sorted out in the summer.  Big time.

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

Not convinced about that :D  You'd have to show me a test.

Everyone is going to be over priced this window.  Especially a striker.  Loan move for Higuain seems to be the best bet on the table.  But, only a loan.  Needs to be sorted out in the summer.  Big time.

this CHO thing has devastated me

cannot believe we have been punks for our best prospect by fucking Bayern

CHO is a pure cunt for back stabbing us

it makes us look incredibly weak and in chaos

that massively affects transfer attempts

Barella literally said it was his dream to come to play in London

and now all of a sudden he is backtracking because it is us

watch him end up and Spuds or Napoli or Manure

watch us BUY Higuain

I will just lose my mind

Cagliari just bought Nandez for £21m

they pretty much HAVE to sell Barella now