Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Considering the fee plus wages, Drinkwater is top 4 worst buys. Along with Torres, Morata, Bakayoko. Dishonourable mention to Bats, Shevchenko, Veron,  Wright-Phillips, Mutu, Marin, Zhirkov, Del Horno, Kezman, Crespo, Boulahrouz and Chris Sutton. Left out some I am sure.

Zhirkov was underrated. :ph34r:

Candidate for silliest transfer post of the new year.

Chelsea should not hesitate to trigger Lorenzo Insigne’s €200m release clause

Best player to complement Eden Hazard 

https://www.mediareferee.com/2019/01/02/best-player-to-complement-eden-hazard-here-is-why-chelsea-should-go-all-out-and-pursue-this-italian-winger-with-e200m-release-clause/

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Considering the fee plus wages, Drinkwater is top 4 worst buys. Along with Torres, Morata, Bakayoko. Dishonourable mention to Bats, Shevchenko, Veron,  Wright-Phillips, Mutu, Marin, Zhirkov, Del Horno, Kezman, Crespo, Boulahrouz and Chris Sutton. Left out some I am sure.

Those are all from Goal.com -probably the most unreliable football site on the interweb

Veron is excepted for his opener winning at Anfield -he then was injured. Mutu was OK just had a bad sniff habit. Crespo was superb. Kezman wasntthe same after Robbie Savage elbowed him in the head. 

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Those are all from Goal.com -probably the most unreliable football site on the interweb

Veron is excepted for his opener winning at Anfield -he then was injured. Mutu was OK just had a bad sniff habit. Crespo was superb. Kezman wasntthe same after Robbie Savage elbowed him in the head. 

I am sure there are many lists, I went through the transfers year by year, 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-chelsea/alletransfers/verein/631

Crespo was superb, just not with us, same as Andriy Shevchenko

Forgot to add Bosingwa too

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am sure there are many lists, I went through the transfers year by year, 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-chelsea/alletransfers/verein/631

Crespo was superb, just not with us, same as Andriy Shevchenko

Forgot to add Bosingwa too

Bosingwa gets a pass for having his best game in a Chelsea shirt playing centre back in our 5-4-0 formation against Barca in Champs League semi, and then concentrating just about enough to win the final!

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Bosingwa gets a pass for having his best game in a Chelsea shirt playing centre back in our 5-4-0 formation against Barca in Champs League semi, and then concentrating just about enough to win the final!

Well using the same standard, then we could excuse Torres due to this

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Absolute favourite with fans at the Bridge, just what we needed.

Its funny how Jokanovich (jokeonthepitch) is never included in those lists

£1.7 million (around £2.9m in 2019 pounds) was too small a fee to include

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Well using the same standard, then we could excuse Torres due to this

I thought he was going to miss it at the time. 

His pass is in doubt because the reason he was free was because he lost the ball and kept moving forwards.  Also, hours after the final he was moaning about not being the "main man".  

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I thought he was going to miss it at the time. 

His pass is in doubt because the reason he was free was because he lost the ball and kept moving forwards.  Also, hours after the final he was moaning about not being the "main man".  

Yes agree with this, trying to dribble the ball out. He was supposed to be holding his position at left back, Drogba happily played there for a whole half!

Maurizio Sarri has rejected the idea that he will ask Chelsea to recall either Tammy Abraham or Michy Batshuayi to help ease his striker issues this month.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/fixtures-results/chelsea-tammy-abraham-batshuayi-sarri-15617817

snip

Sarri has Alvaro Morata and Eden Hazard at his disposal to fill the void up top, and he believes that is enough for now.

Asked if he would consider calling either Abraham or Batshuayi back, the Italian said: “No, because I have the option with Hazard in this position.

“We have Morata and Hazard can play very well in this position as we have seen in the last two, three matches, so I think that in the moment I don’t need another striker.

From Luiz to Hazard: Every Chelsea player contract revealed and who could leave for free in 2019

The latest contract details on every member of the Chelsea first-team squad

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/chelsea-latest-contract-news-hazard-13145222

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Tal Ben Haim