Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

26 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Juan Mata is available for free in the summer. I think he could be a useful addition to the squad. We need more left-footed and intelligent attacking players and that's exactly what Mata is. Plus his outstanding ability in corner kicks and free kicks is very much needed. I'd bet that with Mata we would have won today's game with more than one goal

No place for him in Sarri-ball

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

No place for him in Sarri-ball

Depends on the game. Against City or Liverpool he wouldn't start but against busparking teams Crystal Palace/Newcastle etc (basically the bottom half teams) he could probably play in any advanced position. We have huge problems breaking down teams like this and Mata could be a big asset in such games.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Depends on the game. Against City or Liverpool he wouldn't start but against busparking teams Crystal Palace/Newcastle etc (basically the bottom half teams) he could probably play in any advanced position. We have huge problems breaking down teams like this and Mata could be a big asset in such games.

Hell no, did a dance when that cunt left

he comes back here I will lose my shit

is Oscar next??????

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

is Oscar next??????

You must be the only Chelsea fan with this opinion. Mata was very much a fan favourite, absolute class on as well as off the pitch and a rare modern footballer that carries a full sized brain on his shoulders unlike most of his peers. I'd take him back any second.

And did you just compare him to that cunt Oscar? Wow.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

You must be the only Chelsea fan with this opinion. Mata was very much a fan favourite, absolute class on as well as off the pitch and a rare modern footballer that carries a full sized brain on his shoulders unlike most of his peers. I'd take him back any second.

And did you just compare him to that cunt Oscar? Wow.

Yep, wow me!!!

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

is Oscar next??????

You seriously just called Mata a cunt? I can understand you not being a fan of his abilities, but cunt?? Explain what cuntish things he did exactly other than being respectful and level-headed all his time here?

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

You seriously just called Mata a cunt? I can understand you not being a fan of his abilities, but cunt?? Explain what cuntish things he did exactly other than being respectful and level-headed all his time here?

Oki, cunt was far too harsh, I take it back, was in a mood that night, and a little drunk, I shouldn't have posted that on the board, I apologise

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Just out of curiosity why didn you like him? I always hated that his form decined at end of season and he is tiny and slow af but as a person he seened to be likeable. 

As I just sated before (like 3 minutes ago to another poster), I was way out of line using that level of derision and abusive language, I truly apologise,

It was nothing personal with him at all, just a on field thing and I was way outta bounds with my language.:(

On 28/12/2018 at 9:31 AM, BlueLyon said:

What about Felipe Anderson? Werent we linked before when he was still in lazio?

He is too good for west ham when fit. Also works realy hard which is important.

I watch him since his time at Santos. Here is his problem: he only play well if you put him under constant pressure. He was shiet in the start of this season. Then the president of the club went to the training ground to call him out. Suddenly he started to play well and score goals.

Probably would do well with a coach like Simeone though.

1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Who do we think will leave us this window then?

My guess is Drinkwater on loan, Fabregas on a free, Moses and potentially Zappacosta.  Incoming? Not so sure, think we only would have signed one player if any, and that was a striker

Not sure if so many would leave in such a short amount of time especialy with all these injuries now + no one is coming in most likely.

I think Drinkwater and maybe Cesc.