Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

6 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

How about Andrea belotti...sure Torino won't demand crazy money to price him away any longer...seeing Bornemouth demanding €50m for Wilson...

I fully admit to being on the Belotti bandwagon before it went veering off course.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:25 PM, BlueLyon said:

I gotta disagree. Its all about promoting youth. 

What pisses me off is that we buy fucking Drinkwaters instead of trusting our youth players.

We have Tomori, James, Mount, CHO, Ampadu plus Barkley and RLC. Add 3rd GK and we are set. But the board will buy some dead average players on inflated english fees instead. 

Only exceptions would be Ramsey who is free or someone like Sancho, Lookman or Chillwell who look like real deals.

See - what I like about forums is having these text debate/conversations.

In general I am still leaning more towards buying TOP complete players. And was at one time resigned to buying ones who specialized in one position. But after another text debate I was persuaded into bringing ones in who were more like Swiss army knives and able to play multo position.

But after thinking about our texts its got me thinking that RIGHT NOW, with up probably getting rid of most of our HG players, it is a good idea, maybe essential, to bring in some of the lads you mentioned. Particularly the HG ones.

Most likeliy Tammy,Mount,Tomori,Trevoh

Hows Reece getting on?Sterling?Dasilva?

We need a big rebuilding job by the summer (Considering we might get a 2 season transfer ban), especially if Eden Hazard has decided to leave. He has been carrying the team the past few seasons and without him we will be a Europa League standard team to be honest.

We need to move the deadwood by the summer like Fabregas, Cahill, Giroud, Morata, Willian (please chines clubs), Zappacosta, Alonso (Slow as Mertasacker), Drinkwater, Caballero, Piazon, Batshuayi, Bakayoko, Moses and other lesser quantity academy players.

Kovacic may go back to Real, good player if we can get him on a permanent basis but will cost a lot i guess.

David Luiz is a disaster and seeing him just doesn't instill confidence

We need to buy quality right now in Jan and start replacing one outgoing player at a time if we want to keep Eden Hazard

Going forward this can be our team if Eden decides to stay...

GK - Kepa, Green, xxx

RB - xxx and Reece James

LB - xxx and Emerson

CB - Rudiger, Azpi, xxx, Christensen, Ampadu

CM - Kante, Jorginho, RLC, xxx

LW - Hazard (Please stay), CHO (Groom him as Hazard replacement)

RW - xxx, Pedro (Need some experience in team), Musonda

CAM - xxx, Barkley, Mount

ST - xxx, xxx (Worst position in our team currently), Tammy

Considereing we may sell upto 5 HG players, we need to buy 3 HG players as well considering Moujnt and Tammy come into the fold

Buy

GK - Any backup english player(HG)

RB - Hysaj (Sarri favorite)

LB - Alex Sandro (May become available if Marcelo gets his dream move), Alex Telles (Only if Marcelo stays at Madrid) or hold on to Alonso for a year more

CB - Ake (HG)

CM - Someone in the Kante mould like Ndombele for backup

RW - Pulisic or Nicolas Pepe or Leon Bailey or Ousmane Dembele

CAM - ISCO (Must buy player to get us to the next level)

ST - Icardi (May come in Jan if reports can be believed)

ST 2 - Callum Wilson (HG)

Turbulent times ahead, if we as supporters can see the doomsday, hope the board is awake and see the threat looming over us as well.

If Hazard goes then we have to settle for mediocrity I guess with someone like Asensio taking his place and us fighting for top 4 instead of title year on year

2 hours ago, shrenshah said:

f Hazard goes then we have to settle for mediocrity I guess with someone like Asensio taking his place and us fighting for top 4 instead of title year on year

Cant see RM letting us have Kova,Isco & Asensio bruv.  But I'm a dreamer too lol

We do need a big rebuild tho but many of hus have these rose tinted specs and think we are doing OK.

Me my specs are Chelsea blue and I want to dominate.

Pretty sure we need to resign ourselves to the fact Edens on his toes and have to replace him ASAP. So its the front 3,CAM,LB,CB for me and hoping we dont get a transfer ban come the summer.

I hope u guys will stop daydreaming and face the reality...if we are dead serious about backing Sarri and injecting quality into the squad...we can start this January by going for Belotti and Pulisic...if Christensen wants to move on we can bring in Eder from Porto...absolute quality of a centre back of Benjamin Pavard...Isco Icardi are pipe dreams...yes all those dead woods especially Willian Luiz Alonso and Morata top of deadwood list...

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

we can start this January by going for Belotti and Pulisic...if Christensen wants to move on we can bring in Eder from Porto...absolute quality of a centre back of Benjamin Pavard...Isco Icardi are pipe dreams...yes all those dead woods especially Willian Luiz Alonso and Morata top of deadwood list...

Christensen is a home grown player, losing him will be disastrous given the current scheme of things.

Belotti was a one season wonder, dont think we need another gamble in the striker department...we need someone proven..

Pulisic is still raw and him alone will not help our beloved Chelsea become champions, unless us as fans and the board have started setting lower expectations like Arsenal.

24 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Christensen is a home grown player, losing him will be disastrous given the current scheme of things.

Belotti was a one season wonder, dont think we need another gamble in the striker department...we need someone proven..

Pulisic is still raw and him alone will not help our beloved Chelsea become champions, unless us as fans and the board have started setting lower expectations like Arsenal.

Much agreed with Christensen and Belotti...but atleast he has fire in his belly and cannot cost a fortune....If Christensen wants out that is the condition attached.... Pulisic might be raw but he has the absolute qualities to thrive under Sarriball...Icardi Isco I maintain are all pipe dreams...

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

That Chilwell kid from Leicester looks quite promising..possible signing? Board has to sign LB in January, they just have to

We know they won't, especially with Baba also coming back. Two need to go first.

14 hours ago, whats happening said:

so im reading that psg needs to sell mbappe or neymar to not get a transfer ban in the future...i guess that can help us keeping hazard.

we should buy Mbappe and let Eden go on to his dream team

NOT JOKING

I already showed how to do it (and Icardi and a SHIT tonne more) in The Board forum (well how we COULD have done it if the board and Roman had literally half a brain (or cared or were not in lock down mode, take a pick)

Thats what happens when you turn down close to 2/3rds of billion quid is cold, hard real offers for players, most of them shit or certainly upgradable

and btw, that is the total NOT selling Kante

If we did that it would have taken the total to £750m quid (WELL over 1 billion usa dollars at the time)

Pablo Sarabia would fit nicely into Chelsea’s exciting side

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premier-league/chelsea/pablo-sarabia-would-fit-nicely-into-chelseas-exciting-side/

Reports suggest Chelsea could offer Eden Hazard a huge new contract to ward off interest from Real Madrid.

The Belgian winger has been back to his brilliant best under Maurizio Sarri, and Madrid are long-term admirers of the forward. It seemed that Hazard could have headed to the Bernabeu in the summer as a replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo who departed for Juventus. Luckily for the Blues, Hazard stayed put and has been in some of the finest form of his career.

With Madrid struggling on the field, reports have resurfaced linking them with a massive move for Hazard in January. However, reports suggest Chelsea will offer their key player a huge contract to keep him at Stamford Bridge. As well as securing Hazard’s future, Chelsea should be looking to strengthen their squad in the New Year.

One player who would be a great addition to the squad is Sevilla maestro – Pablo Sarabia. Valued at £31.5m by Transfermarkt, the Spaniard started his career at Real Madrid and was tipped to have a bright future with Los Blancos. However, he failed to make the grade and was eventually sold to Getafe before finally joining Sevilla.

Sarabia has finally found his feet and is currently enjoying the best season of his career. The 26-year-old, who can play through the middle or on the wing, has been red-hot in front of goal, finding the back of the net 15 times in all competitions. The playmaker has also been the creative hub of the Sevilla side, registering eight assists already.

snip

dfdbf17571599b79961377baa6f6341d.png

9a5c8ef0c56d2a631cbfb9a858590a82.png

d9cd57abca9671bf8da6f7e35183f325.png

Image result for pablo sarabiaImage result for pablo sarabia