Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'm just going to list some raw players that can be molded. Most of these players would probably be rubbish at Chelsea, but all of them are play very well/decently at their current clubs. I like most of these players and I think a couple of down to earth hard workers could be very good for the club. Sometimes a risk on these type players is worth it (Lampard, Joe Cole, Duff) but sometimes it isn't (a lot of LIverpool players).

Young and impressionable players that will look up to AVB as a god are needed, much like how the Vieille Garde look(ed) up to Emperor Mourinho.

Wingers

Junior Hoilett

Marc Albrighton

Anthony Pilkington

Midfielders

Barry Bannan

Fabian Delph

Joe Allen

Jack Rodwell

Ross Barkley

Defenders

Seamus Coleman

Neil Taylor

Ryan Shawcross

I'm sure some of the more observant users have noticed a very simple paradigm. :D

Nice list dude, more British blood is always welcome! :D

• 2 weeks later...

anyone think we should make a move for Nathan Redmond from Birmingham City? He is 17 years old and every time I have watched him he has been very impressive. He has a very mature playing style for his age and is quick and skilful. Would not break the bank either.

anyone think we should make a move for Nathan Redmond from Birmingham City? He is 17 years old and every time I have watched him he has been very impressive. He has a very mature playing style for his age and is quick and skilful. Would not break the bank either.

Yes, yes, yes! Well no actually, we'll ruin him.

Very exciting player, when I heard in Jan that WBA snapped up a B'ham winger I was on the verge of facepalming and then realised it wasn't Redmond. He's a fantastic talent and if Bosingwa plays on Saturday then he's going to have a field day with us :lol:

Yes, yes, yes! Well no actually, we'll ruin him.

Very exciting player, when I heard in Jan that WBA snapped up a B'ham winger I was on the verge of facepalming and then realised it wasn't Redmond. He's a fantastic talent and if Bosingwa plays on Saturday then he's going to have a field day with us :lol:

Good. Maybe we'll buy him if he did.

We all know that Hazard is a brilliant talent and would be a tremendous player for any team(even Chelsea) but instead of trying to get him in the summer,we should try our best to sign Hulk.Hulk would be perfect for AVB's team and would form a formidable partnership with Mata and Ramires.Hulk is fast,powerful and has a lethal left foot.He's the kind of player we actually need and his versatility would surely help us.

AVB knows him well also,so the signing could be possible but the price range should be around maximum 30m.Porto's price tag of 100m is just uncanny but if the two clubs can come to an agreement then I'm sure we will achieve greatness with him as a Chelsea player and AVB as our manager.

If he had to choose between any EPL clubs,I am sure he would choose us because of AVB and his fellow international team mates.

The biggest obstacle is reaching an agreement with Porto. I think Hulk would cost more than Hazard, they wanted a big price for only Pereira - Hulk would cost twice as much. How about having both Hazard and Hulk :D It would be jizz-worthy