Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Shitty are clearly the best team in the world atm

they just CRUSHED Shakhtar Donetsk 6 nil

could have been 10

they literally have no weaknesses unless Fernandinho gets injured, and even then it wouldnt truly fuck them up and I am sure they buy a DH DMF either in January of the summer

only thing that can stop them is this cheating enquiry

could have been 10
they literally have no weaknesses unless Fernandinho gets injured, and even then it wouldnt truly fuck them up and I am sure they buy a DH DMF either in January of the summer

Helps when you're gifted penalties.

They'll come unstuck against the best teams (Lyon managed to do it for starters). No doubt they are playing the best football, tho.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

could have been 10

This is why I was so pleased when Barca took Arthur. He was, and is, the perfect recruit for Man City's squad so I was desperate that they did not get him.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:30 AM, 11Drogba said:

Miguel Almiron from MLS is being linked with English clubs. He is 24 years old and he was really good this season. It will be interesting to see what he can do in PL.

Well now, this video raises a question that it must be unwise to ignore, but I'll come to that in a minute.

I reckon the video contains two or three instances of poor decision making, and one of poor execution but many, many examples of high skill, great choices and effective execution. Based on what can be seen, I'd definitely follow up to watch more of the player because he looks very impressive here. Love the touch, the body control, the low centre of gravity, the clean strikes, the tidy finishes and mostly the incisive passing.

Have you watched him 11Drogba? If so can you tell us anything about his work rate and tactical discipline? Does he have the energy and diligence to be a factor when his team is out of possession? In short would he get in a Sarri team? What about his confidence. It's clear that the player we see in the vid is playing with maximum confidence level but that level may be easier to attain in the MLS than it would be in the Premier League. Does he seem to you to have the character to cope with the greater pressure of a more heavily scrutinised league?

Lastly, but maybe most importantly, that question which started nagging me from about 40 seconds into the video. What's he doing in America? If Almiron is anywhere near as good as he looks in that video, and I'm talking about the qualities he displays not just the outcome of what he does, then there is no way he would be playing MLS at the age of 24. Yet there he is. It's hard to escape the conclusion that he can't be as effective as he looks capable of being and/or that he must be a liability out of possession. Otherwise he simply would not be in the US. Does anyone have any of these answers?

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

This is why I was so pleased when Barca took Arthur. He was, and is, the perfect recruit for Man City's squad so I was desperate that they did not get him.

Also Jorginho 

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I think their DH DMF targets will come fromm this list

Ruben Neves   Wolves  They are demanding £100m plus for him. Only Shitty would drop that much IMHO. Pep wants him badly. He is by far the best scorer out of all the top DH DMF's as well, and can play anywhere in MF.

Frenkie de Jong   Ajax  Can play anywhere in MF, and also plays at CB, and even has had runouts at fullback. Bidding war for him will be crazy. Would love to have him, especially if we lose Kovacic.

Julian Weigl    Dortmund  (Shitty on him too) Has been up and down a bit, but so young and huge potential

Stanislav Lobotka (23yo Slovakian) from Celta Vigo often plays in a kind of Jorginho role too, and Spurs and PSG are also all over him, Spuds has a £31m bid turned down at the window's end this summer.

Rodri    Atletico Madrid    AM just bought him, he is seen as the new Busquets. Pep loves him, but super hard to prise away from AM

Leandro Paredes from Zenit (Roma had to sell him and Rudiger to meet FFP)

Sandro Tonali  18yo Italian being hyped as next Pirlo, Sarri wants him bad bad bad

Arne Maier  Hertha Berlin 19yo wunderkind, 2nd best teenager DMF after Tonali IMHO, some would argue better, but I think Tonali is just perfect for the DH DMF role. Maier may end up a Kroos type which is also amazing.

add-on:

Marco Verratti can play that role as well but would be over £100m

I think Pep is also looking (at other MF positions)

SMS   Lazio

Adrien Rabiot  PSG

Kai Havertz  Bayer Leverkusen

Giovani Lo Celso on loan to Real Betis from PSG 

Rodrigo Bentancur from Juve. 

Piotr Zielinski    Poison Dwarves

Tanguy Ndombélé   Lyon

Donny van de Beek    Ajax

On 08/11/2018 at 6:17 PM, DDA said:

I really don't know where you get all of this information from but fair play. You put some real quality effort into your posts. Qudos to you. 

We love football and watch a lot of other leagues, especially Serie A and some Bundesliga, less so La Liga, and less than that of Ligue 1. Shitty are easy to see who they will go for, as they are basically like us, but with more cash to splash (looks like that may come back to bite their cheating arses!).

I (or my wife) hear of a good player, and then we will find whole games they played in and check them out. Highlight reels are okay for introduction, but you have to watch whole games to really see. Pretty much the only way I will watch a Ligue 1 game is if it to scout a player or players, and then I at least try and find a decent match, especially against a better side, to see how they stack up.

Here is a list of my favourite 23yo and under Ligue 1 players (no particular order) Obviously Mbappe is my number one rate

Bold are ones I really really rate either now (red) or potentially (black)

Nicolas Pepe  RW  Lile (23yo) REALLY rate hi, would be a great buy for us

Willem Geubbels   LW Monaco (17yo) potentially Jadon Sancho level young winger (I call him, Sancho, and our CHO the 3 young LW musketeers)

Thilo Kehrer  CB  PSG (22yo)   Huge cock-up by the board, he would have been perfect for Sarriball, and also plays (starts at times) RB, instead we cased and got assfucked by Juve with Rugani and Caldara, who I do NOT rate over Kehrer, and who only costed £37m, versus the almost £50m we were offering for Rugani and Caldara

Malang Sarr CB  OGC Nice  (19yo)

Lenny Pintor  LW  Lyon (18yo)

Giovani Lo Celso  CMF  PSG (on loan at Real Betis  (22yo)

Rafik Guitane  AMF  Stade Rennais  (19yo)

Keita Baldé    LW  Monaco (on loan at Inter Milan)  (23yo)

Houssem Aouar  CMF/AMF  Lyon (20yo)

Rafael Leão  CF  Lille  (19yo)

Tanguy Ndombélé  CMF  Lyon  (21yo)

Christopher Nkunku  CMF  PSG  (20yo)

Pape Cheikh  CMF  Lyon (21yo)

Jorge   LB Monaco (on loan at Porto)  (22yo)

Duje Caleta-Car  CB Olympique Marseille (22yo)

Myziane Maolida  CF  OGC Nice (19yo)

Aurélien Tchouaméni  CMF  Bordeaux  (18yo)

Lucas Tousart    DMF Lyon (21yo)

Moussa Dembélé   CF Lyon (22yo)

Youri Tielemans  CMF Monaco (21yo)

Ferland Mendy  LB   Lyon  (23yo)

Ismaïla Sarr   LW  Stade Rennais  (20yo)

Boubacar Kamara  CB  Olympique Marseille (18yo)

Timothy Weah  CF PSG  (18yo)

Aleksandr Golovin  AMF Monaco (22yo) obviously well known here

Pietro Pellegri  CF Monaco (17yo)

Adrien Rabiot  CMF  PSG (23yo)

Angelo Fulgini  CMF/RB   Angers  (22yo)

Rony Lopes   RW   Monaco  (22yo)

François Kamano  LW Bordeaux (22yo)

Antoine Bernede  CMF  PSG  (19yo)

Yann Karamoh  RW Bordeaux (20yo)

Maxwel Cornet  RW   Lyon  (22yo)

Ludovic Blas  CMF  Guingamp  (20yo)

Benjamin Henrichs RB  Monaco (21yo)

Jonathan Bamba  LW Lille  (22yo)

Martin Terrier  LW  Lyon  (21yo)

Moussa Diaby  RW  PSG  (19yo)

Jules Koundé  CB Bordeaux  (19yo)

Ronaël Pierre-Gabriel   RB  Monaco (20yo)

Ibrahim Sangaré  DMF  Toulouse (20yo)

Sofiane Diop  AMF  Monaco  (18yo)

Nemanja Radonjic  LW  Olympique Marseille  (22yo)

William Saliba   CB  Saint-Étienne   (17yo)

Colin Dagba  RB  PSG  (20yo)

Jonathan Panzo  CB  Monaco  (17yo)  We sold him for only 3m euros, but there is a gentlemen's agreement (this is disputed)  on a buy-back option (BB clauses are illegal in France) I so so hope selling him doesnt come back to bite us in the arse

Valentin Rongier  CMF  Nantes (23yo)

Enzo Loiodice  CMF  Dijon (17yo)

Stanley N'Soki   LB  PSG  (19yo)

Valentin Rosier  RB Dijon  (22yo)

Moussa Sylla  CF Monaco  (18yo)

Allan Saint-Maximin  RW   OGC Nice  (21yo)

Kelvin Amian  RB  Toulouse  (20yo)

Danilo  DMF  OGC Nice (22yo)

Presnel Kimpembe  CB  PSG  (23yo)

Wylan Cyprien  CMF OGC Nice  (23yo) was tracking to be a star, but had a devastating knee injury 2 years ago

Jean-Clair Todibo  CB  Toulouse  (18yo)

Samuel Grandsir  RW Monaco (22yo)

Enock Kwateng  RB Nantes (21yo)

Almamy Touré  RB  Monaco  (22yo)

Jonathan Ikoné  AMF  Lille (20yo)

Boubakary Soumaré  DMF  Lille (19yo)

Kévin N'Doram  DMF  Monaco (22yo)

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

We love football and watch a lot of other leagues, especially Serie A and some Bundesliga, less so La Liga, and less than that of Ligue 1. Shitty are easy to see who they will go for, as they are basically like us, but with more cash to splash (looks like that may come back to bite their cheating arses!).

I (or my wife) hear of a good player, and then we will find whole games they played in and check them out. Highlight reels are okay for introduction, but you have to watch whole games to really see. Pretty much the only way I will watch a Ligue 1 game is if it to scout a player or players, and then I at least try and find a decent match, especially against a better side, to see how they stack up.

Here is a list of my favourite 23yo and under Ligue 1 players (no particular order) Obviously Mbappe is my number one rate

Bold are ones I really really rate either now (red) or potentially (black)

Nicolas Pepe  RW  Lile (23yo) REALLY rate hi, would be a great buy for us

Willem Geubbels   LW Monaco (17yo) potentially Jadon Sancho level young winger (I call him, Sancho, and our CHO the 3 young LW musketeers)

Thilo Kehrer  CB  PSG (22yo)   Huge cock-up by the board, he would have been perfect for Sarriball, and also plays (starts at times) RB, instead we cased and got assfucked by Juve with Rugani and Caldara, who I do NOT rate over Kehrer, and who only costed £37m, versus the almost £50m we were offering for Rugani and Caldara

Malang Sarr CB  OGC Nice  (19yo)

Lenny Pintor  LW  Lyon (18yo)

Giovani Lo Celso  CMF  PSG (on loan at Real Betis  (22yo)

Rafik Guitane  AMF  Stade Rennais  (19yo)

Keita Baldé    LW  Monaco (on loan at Inter Milan)  (23yo)

Houssem Aouar  CMF/AMF  Lyon (20yo)

Rafael Leão  CF  Lille  (19yo)

Tanguy Ndombélé  CMF  Lyon  (21yo)

Christopher Nkunku  CMF  PSG  (20yo)

Pape Cheikh  CMF  Lyon (21yo)

Jorge   LB Monaco (on loan at Porto)  (22yo)

Duje Caleta-Car  CB Olympique Marseille (22yo)

Myziane Maolida  CF  OGC Nice (19yo)

Aurélien Tchouaméni  CMF  Bordeaux  (18yo)

Lucas Tousart    DMF Lyon (21yo)

Moussa Dembélé   CF Lyon (22yo)

Youri Tielemans  CMF Monaco (21yo)

Ferland Mendy  LB   Lyon  (23yo)

Ismaïla Sarr   LW  Stade Rennais  (20yo)

Boubacar Kamara  CB  Olympique Marseille (18yo)

Timothy Weah  CF PSG  (18yo)

Aleksandr Golovin  AMF Monaco (22yo) obviously well known here

Pietro Pellegri  CF Monaco (17yo)

Adrien Rabiot  CMF  PSG (23yo)

Angelo Fulgini  CMF/RB   Angers  (22yo)

Rony Lopes   RW   Monaco  (22yo)

François Kamano  LW Bordeaux (22yo)

Antoine Bernede  CMF  PSG  (19yo)

Yann Karamoh  RW Bordeaux (20yo)

Maxwel Cornet  RW   Lyon  (22yo)

Ludovic Blas  CMF  Guingamp  (20yo)

Benjamin Henrichs RB  Monaco (21yo)

Jonathan Bamba  LW Lille  (22yo)

Martin Terrier  LW  Lyon  (21yo)

Moussa Diaby  RW  PSG  (19yo)

Jules Koundé  CB Bordeaux  (19yo)

Ronaël Pierre-Gabriel   RB  Monaco (20yo)

Ibrahim Sangaré  DMF  Toulouse (20yo)

Sofiane Diop  AMF  Monaco  (18yo)

Nemanja Radonjic  LW  Olympique Marseille  (22yo)

William Saliba   CB  Saint-Étienne   (17yo)

Colin Dagba  RB  PSG  (20yo)

Jonathan Panzo  CB  Monaco  (17yo)  We sold him for only 3m euros, but there is a gentlemen's agreement (this is disputed)  on a buy-back option (BB clauses are illegal in France) I so so hope selling him doesnt come back to bite us in the arse

Valentin Rongier  CMF  Nantes (23yo)

Enzo Loiodice  CMF  Dijon (17yo)

Stanley N'Soki   LB  PSG  (19yo)

Valentin Rosier  RB Dijon  (22yo)

Moussa Sylla  CF Monaco  (18yo)

Allan Saint-Maximin  RW   OGC Nice  (21yo)

Kelvin Amian  RB  Toulouse  (20yo)

Danilo  DMF  OGC Nice (22yo)

Presnel Kimpembe  CB  PSG  (23yo)

Wylan Cyprien  CMF OGC Nice  (23yo) was tracking to be a star, but had a devastating knee injury 2 years ago

Jean-Clair Todibo  CB  Toulouse  (18yo)

Samuel Grandsir  RW Monaco (22yo)

Enock Kwateng  RB Nantes (21yo)

Almamy Touré  RB  Monaco  (22yo)

Jonathan Ikoné  AMF  Lille (20yo)

Boubakary Soumaré  DMF  Lille (19yo)

Kévin N'Doram  DMF  Monaco (22yo)

Wait... there is two of you operating under the one alias! 

Yeah Arthur at city would’ve been disastrous. Brazil has not had a midfielder like that for quite some time. He will change the Brazil team and fix their most glaring weakness: midfield. He’s very iniesta or xavi in his off-the-ball movement. Don’t quite see any other young player out that that does the same. Tielemans looks good when I watch him, but diff style.

city does have a weakness and it is Fernandinho. He’s not a big game player and will turn off and it will cost them. He always does that when under pressure... decent passer, nothing else to his game. overrated player in my book. They will miss kdb if he does not get fit, because he’s the guy who works best in tight spaces.

not entirely convinced on nerves btw. Looks good on the ball, but still not sure if a sure slot in for a top club, prob the reason why he’s not at one.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

What team does the wife support please don't say Spurs lol

We both grew up Chels fans,so its not a mixed marriage, LOLOLOL She mostly grew up in Belsize Park, but her father, like mine was Chelsea boy from a wee age (mine did it the hard way, from Stockholm, before he moved to London). Her mum hates footie other than AIK here in Sweden (my father and her mum are Swedish), my mum is CRAZZZZY about cricket (she is Bajan ie Barbardian, and we are pretty closely related to Garfield Sobers) and has learned not to say much bad about Chelsea around us, lolol (her family back in Bim are massive (gag) Manure fans, and Forest, as a lot of them ended up in Nottingham (gag).after emigration in the 60's and 70's.

20 hours ago, DDA said:

Wait... there is two of you operating under the one alias! 

A girl advocating for women's rights at first, now all of a sudden a man lol! But a couple in disguise ayayay so cute. Next thing you know their dog is the one posting in here. Well long story short a massive WUM hahah

16 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

A girl advocating for women's rights at first, now all of a sudden a man lol! But a couple in disguise ayayay so cute. Next thing you know their dog is the one posting in here. Well long story short a massive WUM hahah

What the fuck are you talking about!  And where have I said anything about women's rights?  Are you against us having rights??

You fucking repeatedly keep calling me a troll and a man! Fuck off. I explained instantly to the other poster what I meant by 'we'. You have repeatedly had go after go at me. You are a right proper pronger. Don't care if I get banned from here if it means I at least expose you for the bully cunt that you apparently are.

Watch 25yo French CF Alassane Plea (a potential target for us maybe) score a hat trick for Borussia Moenchengladbach to win v Werder Bremen 3-1

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/11/10/werder-bremen-vs-monchengladbach-highlights/

Alassane Plea

Date of Birth (Age): Mar 10, 1993 (25)

Place of Birth: FranceLille

Nationality: FranceFrance

Height: 1,81 m

Position: Centre-Forward

9a401a9eb8b6fe6a84e5ecc8f0faa2d5.png

Image result for Borussia Monchengladbach plea

15 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Is that really necessary? We get that you dislike Vesper's posts but no need to take silly pot shots at her, for god sake! :doh: