Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

45 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Interesting I think Bailey as the same option to pick from with England or Jamaica It's hard to believe Germany didnt pick sane for the world cup 

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Cant we give him some Chelsea ancestry?

Pep would be insane to give him up. Only LW'ers I would think he would (in a hypothetical) swap Sane for are Neymar, Coutinho and Eden. Age gap comes into play too, as Sane is only 22.

Kingsley Coman out “several weeks” after suffering ankle injury in Bayern’s Bundesliga opener
Another unfortunate, heart-breaking set back for Coman...

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2018/8/25/17780222/kingsley-coman-bayern-munich-ankle-injury-ligament-tear-hoffenheim-nico-shulz-bundesliga-opener

After making such a vibrant start to the match for Bayern Munich against Hoffenheim, Kingsley Coman was forced to come off just before the stroke of halftime after sustaining an ankle injury.

The injury occurred when Hoffenheim’s Nico Schulz went in on a rather nasty challenge when Coman had the beating of him down the right channel. To be fair, the conditions of the pitch after a fair amount of steady rainfall probably didn’t do either player any favors, but the challenge from Schulz was still rash, and brandished a yellow card - on closer look, it may have been Schulz’s trailing leg on the challenge that did the most damage to Coman’s left ankle. The foul came just a minute after a hard challenge on Franck Ribery from Pavel Kadeřábek that caused some verbal altercations between both sets of players and the referee.

After the match, Bayern’s medical staff performed assessments on Coman and were able to conclude that the midfielder suffered a ruptured syndesmosis ligament just above the left ankle. Per the club website and official Twitter account, Coman’s ankle will require an operation and he will be on the sidelines for at least several weeks; perhaps even two months.

Yaya toure is gonna sign for a London club not Westham..surely not us, Arsenal or Crystal Palace too. Can only see it being Tottenham...well lets see. Mighg still be a nice punt for a 15min cameo every other game..but we are stacked with midfielders. In the end overall Yaya strikes me as a bit overrated..yes he had two seasons where he was unplayable and scored like 20 goals Lamps style but then again transfermarkt has him at only 96 career goals and only 79 in 316 at Mancity where he played very offensively. Great player when at his best but never really caught my eye in the very big games,  also sulked a lot and had many many games to forget. Prolly a Mancity legend but not a premier league legend imo

2 hours ago, the wes said:

I like the players we signed this summer but I feel we still got deadwood in the squad the likes of fabregas Zappa moses Luiz cahill drinkwater all need to go in January or next summer 

Unless we upgrade from Azi and/or Zappa at RB (and switch Azpi over to CB again, which I TOTALLY agree with, as then we could have dumped shit Luiz and Cahill, plus we so fucked up not signing Rugani or Thilo Kehrer or even more germane, Benjamin Pavard, who can play BOTH CB and RB, like Azpi) 

which only means these players (those in red I rate over Azpi too, not just Zappacosta, those in green have higher upside than Zappa, but maybe not quite there yet):

Joshua Kimmich (zero chance)
Sergi Roberto    I so so want him, perfect for a RB in Sarriball, so pissed we failed last 3 windows, surely we can work out something in January or next summer, as they have Nélson Semedo there too (who I rate too)

Kyle Walker (zero chance)

Trent Alexander-Arnold (zero chance, and soon will be better than Azpi, he be best RB in the EPL in 2,3 years)

Elseid Hysaj (Dwarf-Cunt De Laurentiis is trying to put a perm Chelsea block into his contract, but he is refusing, he wants to come here)

João Cancelo (another perfect RB for Sarriball, but almost zero chance, he has look amazing for Juve so far)

Daniel Carvajal (slim chance, BUT they did sign Álvaro Odriozola, who I rate highly, so not impossible. I would rather have Odriozola, tbh.as he is far younger and has massive massive upside These are the others I would want off Real far over Carvajal , including a perm move for Kovacic (the rest, in order, Raphaël Varane (impossible unless Eden is involved), Kroos (never will happen), Marco Asensio, Isco, Vinícius Júnior)

Sime Vrsaljko (another miss by the board, perfect for Sarriball)

Djibril Sidibé (shocked he is still at Monaco)

Ricardo Pereira (Leicester got a bargain)

Benjamin Henrichs (great young player, is not happy at Bayer Leverkusen)

Nordi Mukiele (same as Heinrichs, and we lost out as RB Leipzig stole him for only £14m)

Davide Calabria (Milan have Andrea Conti at RB too, so wouldn't be impossible to get him)

THEN

why would we sell Zappacosta? That leaves us no RB backup.

I agree with rest

these need to be decided on next year

Marco van Ginkel (after he heals from horrid knee injury, sell him to PSV)

Bats (IF we simply will never use him, makes zero sense to keep him if we will never let him play)

Tammy Abraham (or loan him out) I dont rate him

Ruben Loftus-Cheek (if he doesn't come good this year, OR, loan him out, we should have loaned him to Schalke this summer!!, so pissed)

the following SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD THIS SUMMER

Danny Drinkwater     (WTF!!, every time I type his name I get more incensed)

Cahill      (so stupid to not sell to the 5,6 teams who enquired, it was the Rugani nightmare that kept him here)

Luiz       sorry, he is shit, I will never rate him, ever, he sucks defensively, he is my 4th least favourite player on the team, after Drinkwater, Cahill, Willian, (Willian just because we lost out on £65m and/or Martial for him, AND he is now 30. I do not dislike him as player (although he is overrated) or a person, I just think we should have taken max money, and refreshed with Malcom or Bailey, plus Martial would explode as our number 9, I am so convinced of this, Mo didnt even include him ON THE BENCH against Spuds, what a wasted opportunity we fucked up on!!!!)

Cesc Fàbregas      (next year he is a completely spent force, we lost market value on him now, we could have moved for one of 3 much younger (10,11 years younger), very similar players in Carlos Soler or Nicolò Barella or Amadou Haidara <<< my favourite, I rate him MASSIVELY, but the other 2 would be superb signings too, albeit more quid)

Victor Moses       (useless in Sariball, should have cashed in on his WC marginal glory)

Willian     (again we all know this cock up, (twice, Barca at £65m or swap for Martial, I am slowly getting over it, Morata having a big year will so help that)

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Unless we upgrade from Azi and/or Zappa at RB (and switch Azpi over to CB again, which I TOTALLY agree with, as then we could have dumped shit Luiz and Cahill, plus we so fucked up not signing Rugani or Thilo Kehrer or even more germane, Benjamin Pavard, who can play BOTH CB and RB, like Azpi) 

which only means these players (those in red I rate over Azpi too, not just Zappacosta, those in green have higher upside than Zappa, but maybe not quite there yet):

Joshua Kimmich (zero chance)
Sergi Roberto    I so so want him, perfect for a RB in Sarriball, so pissed we failed last 3 windows, surely we can work out something in January or next summer, as they have Nélson Semedo there too (who I rate too)

Kyle Walker (zero chance)

Trent Alexander-Arnold (zero chance, and soon will be better than Azpi, he be best RB in the EPL in 2,3 years)

Elseid Hysaj (Dwarf-Cunt De Laurentiis is trying to put a perm Chelsea block into his contract, but he is refusing, he wants to come here)

João Cancelo (another perfect RB for Sarriball, but almost zero chance, he has look amazing for Juve so far)

Daniel Carvajal (slim chance, BUT they did sign Álvaro Odriozola, who I rate highly, so not impossible. I would rather have Odriozola, tbh.as he is far younger and has massive massive upside These are the others I would want off Real far over Carvajal , including a perm move for Kovacic (the rest, in order, Raphaël Varane (impossible unless Eden is involved), Kroos (never will happen), Marco Asensio, Isco, Vinícius Júnior)

Sime Vrsaljko (another miss by the board, perfect for Sarriball)

Djibril Sidibé (shocked he is still at Monaco)

Ricardo Pereira (Leicester got a bargain)

Benjamin Henrichs (great young player, is not happy at Bayer Leverkusen)

Nordi Mukiele (same as Heinrichs, and we lost out as RB Leipzig stole him for only £14m)

Davide Calabria (Milan have Andrea Conti at RB too, so wouldn't be impossible to get him)

THEN

why would we sell Zappacosta? That leaves us no RB backup.

I agree with rest

these need to be decided on next year

Marco van Ginkel (after he heals from horrid knee injury, sell him to PSV)

Bats (IF we simply will never use him, makes zero sense to keep him if we will never let him play)

Tammy Abraham (or loan him out) I dont rate him

Ruben Loftus-Cheek (if he doesn't come good this year, OR, loan him out, we should have loaned him to Schalke this summer!!, so pissed)

the following SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD THIS SUMMER

Danny Drinkwater     (WTF!!, every time I type his name I get more incensed)

Cahill      (so stupid to not sell to the 5,6 teams who enquired, it was the Rugani nightmare that kept him here)

Luiz       sorry, he is shit, I will never rate him, ever, he sucks defensively, he is my 4th least favourite player on the team, after Drinkwater, Cahill, Willian, (Willian just because we lost out on £65m and/or Martial for him, AND he is now 30. I do not dislike him as player (although he is overrated) or a person, I just think we should have taken max money, and refreshed with Malcom or Bailey, plus Martial would explode as our number 9, I am so convinced of this, Mo didnt even include him ON THE BENCH against Spuds, what a wasted opportunity we fucked up on!!!!)

Cesc Fàbregas      (next year he is a completely spent force, we lost market value on him now, we could have moved for one of 3 much younger (10,11 years younger), very similar players in Carlos Soler or Nicolò Barella or Amadou Haidara <<< my favourite, I rate him MASSIVELY, but the other 2 would be superb signings too, albeit more quid)

Victor Moses       (useless in Sariball, should have cashed in on his WC marginal glory)

Willian     (again we all know this cock up, (twice, Barca at £65m or swap for Martial, I am slowly getting over it, Morata having a big year will so help that)

It's to late to sell Zappa now maybe in January and get a replaced in January Benjamin Henrichs sign for Monaco we have should have signed him in the summer ffs 

Just now, the wes said:

Benjamin Henrichs sign for Monaco we have should have signed him in the summer ffs 

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I missed that! 

The best, even remotely available for Jan (or far more likely next summer)  options left are (in order)

Sergi Roberto but would take insane money or maybe a reduced Willian swap involved 

Elseid Hysaj (he really wants to come here, and I think would fight dwarf-cunt De L on it)

Nélson Semedo (If a fail on Sergi)

Djibril Sidibé (now that they have Heinrichs they have FIVE RB's!!)

Davide Calabria or Andrea Conti (not exactly thrilling me, on either, wish Calabria was as tall as Conti)

Wild card, Jeremy Toljan, who has crashed out at Borussia Dortmund, for many reasons, but COULD maybe flourish in Sarriball

finally the Pavard option, which I would love to get him in, primarily as a CB, but would be a great RB sub too

Funny fact, Azpi, then 33 yo Valencia from Manure,and maybe 35 yo Alves from PSG (mayyybe Juanfran, 33 from AM, but his days are numbered) are the ONLY over 28 years old RB's in the world who are remotely good still. Talk about an age gap, wow

Fiorentina prodigy Nikola Milenkovic can't avoid Nemanja Vidic comparisons

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/fiorentina/109/blog/post/3616051/fiorentina-prodigy-nikola-milenkovic-cant-avoid-nemanja-vidic-comparisons

The new Serie A season had only just started, but one of its greatest goals has already been scored. On Sunday, centre-back Nikola Milenkovic sent an unstoppable long-range effort into the top corner to open the scoring as Fiorentina thrashed Chievo 6-1 -- his first ever goal from outside the area.

For many defenders that would have been a career highlight, but for the 20-year-old Serbia international it is likely to be a mere footnote in the tale of his meteoric rise to greatness.

A couple of years ago, Milenkovic used to take several buses each day in order to train with the Partizan Belgrade reserves. Now, he is a star in Serie A and coming off a superb World Cup from a personal point of view. Atletico Madrid and Juventus are reported to be interested in signing him and not for nothing is Milenkovic compared to former Manchester United legend Nemanja Vidic, one of Serbia's best central defenders of all time.

Such a parallel was first made by Ivan Tomic, who was promoted to Partizan coach in December 2015 and immediately told the club to give Milenkovic a professional contract. The lanky centre-back wasn't considered a top prospect with the Partizan reserves until then, but Tomic -- a former Roma and Alaves midfielder who also used to serve as the club's sporting director -- has a good eye for young players.

"Milenkovic has [the] physical characteristics of a beast. He reads the game well, plays the ball, and should have a great career ahead of him," Tomic has said of Milenkovic, privately predicting his protege would soon be worth at least €30 million.

snip

4c78fbb70910b5f910d5a479824cfd9c.png

I mentioned him in the post below (I screenshotted the part),

He is huge (legit 1.95m) The 2nd pic is him defending against Bryan Cristante (then of Atalanta, now at Roma on loan, and a damn good young Italian MF too, btw, miles better than Vecino) Cristante is 1.86m (3cm taller than me) to give you an idea

Nikola+Milenkovic+ACF+Fiorentina+vs+SpalBryan+Cristante+Nikola+Milenkovic+AtalanNikola+Milenkovic+Costa+Rica+vs+Serbia+G

snapshot from that post:

3e92d7fa2fe23321a250acab07352aba.png

YOUNG TARGET 

Chelsea transfer news: Blues reportedly join chase for 18-year-old Portuguese starlet Trincao

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/08/blogs/premier-league/chelsea-in-hunt-for-trincao/

Chelsea linked with late move for Portuguese talent as European window closes

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2018/08/chelsea-linked-late-move-portuguese-talent-european-window-closes/

On 10/08/2018 at 0:44 PM, Dimitr said:

Good job for us we signed quality players instead of last year. 

Not perfect transfer period for us but good 

although we haven’t champions league so ok 

step by step to improve our squad 

9375CD2A-E504-440F-B898-31CBBED8F50E.jpeg

that's not NET spending, we spent far less net

ca03d1778f78e1abb9509e5737080c0e.png1f34dd4da7e5b93ae53a6b07eb0c8b7f.png

Net spend, £75.06m

Sevilla sign Quincy Promes

https://www.football-espana.net/73970/sevilla-sign-quincy-promes

Spartak Moscow winger Quincy Promes arrived in Seville on Thursday night ahead of completing a move to Sevilla.

The club confirmed that the Russian-based player watched their Europa League tie against Sigma Olomouc and will undergo a medical on Friday.

On Tuesday, Sevilla Info initially reported the Andalusian club’s interest in signing the Dutch international, who has netted 59 goals in 115 Russian Premier League matches.

The on Thursday, fresh reports suggest the player wanted his €3m salary as net and not gross, meaning his agreement with Sevilla has broken down despite a €21m fee being agreed.

However, such concerns appear to have been erased with the player now set to undergo medical examinations with the club.

The 26-year-old netted two goals as Spartak defeated Los Rojiblancos 5-1 in the Champions League last season but the club have failed to make the same stage this campaign.

Promes, who operates mainly as a winger, has been capped 28 times by the Netherlands and scoring five goals.

On deadline day, Chelsea confirmed deals for six players to leave on loan – Charly Musonda (Vitesse), Tammy Abraham (Aston Villa), Michael Hector (Sheffield Wednesday), Kylian Hazard (Cercle Bruges), Fankaty Dabo (Sparta Rotterdam) and Bradley Collins (Burton Albion).