Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

If we get:

Kovacic, Kepa, maybe Fekir on top of Jorginho.

I will literally piss my pants.

I'm beyond excited right now.

It actually seems to good to be true.

It very well might be too good to be true! don't pop the champagne until we see something a little more official. I am right there with you though.

7 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Okay.  Today's moves were nice and everything.  But, what have you done for me lately?

Willian for Martial, and Fekir or Baily in for a swap with Bakayoko.  C'mon board, pull your fingers out and get it done.

Hope to hear some outgoing transfer news, feel the squad is getting way too big. Filled with deadwoods, beside the obvious Drink and Baka. For example a guy like Moses, who started the majority of games last season and doesn't really have a role. No thanks as a RW. Feel it is optimal to sell him now while his stock is high.

We have 4 strikers, or no strikers if we are being honest. But we do have 4 on the squad Morata, Bats, Giroud, and Abraham. 

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Hope to hear some outgoing transfer news, feel the squad is getting way too big. Filled with deadwoods, beside the obvious Drink and Baka. For example a guy like Moses, who started the majority of games last season and doesn't really have a role. No thanks as a RW. Feel it is optimal to sell him now while his stock is high.

We have 4 strikers, or no strikers if we are being honest. But we do have 4 on the squad Morata, Bats, Giroud, and Abraham. 

I agree.  The outgoing transfer have been very slow, no links except for Baka today.  Baks can leave after our window closes, so that's okay.  But, DD and Moses probably aren't leaving the PL, so if there haven't been any links, I don't think they'll be leaving.  I thought Moses has been terrible (again) as a winger this pre-season.  Could possibly sell him to Italy since they use wing backs a lot and that's his best role.

10 hours ago, Clockwork said:

One reason could be that we will settle our outgoing players during the rest of the month. all the other leagues windows are still open. Would make sense why we would focus only on incoming and giving Sarri as much time as possible to work and see who fits best, then shipping out the rest.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Dennis Wise says we should sign Vardy

vardy would be perfect in the sarri system but I doubt we will sign a striker I think kepa Arrizabalaga and Kovačić will be only business we will do 

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

vardy would be perfect in the sarri system but I doubt we will sign a striker I think kepa Arrizabalaga and Kovačić will be only business we will do 

Chelsea continually surprises me mate. Both good and bad. So dont give up till Susan Boyle sings!

Am happy with the window

Held onto hazard

Got world class courtois replacement

Kovavic and jorginho complete our midefield

Just needed to sell some deadwood like cahill, baka, drinkwater, luiz, giroud

Dream deadline day signings would be a martial willian swap and possibly fekir or bailey