Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20180724/451055007590/willian-barca-chelse-oferta-fichaje.html%3ffacet=amp

i found the article he was talking abt. It just says if there were someone paying 70m for Willy it would be ManU

Lol...Mourinho wants him so badly but united will not pay...

When I think about it more thoroughly, I think our squad as it is is not bad and surely capable of top4 even if we don't bring anyone. Jorginho, CHO, RLC and change in playing style would do us great things. But it all counts only if we don't offload anyone.

Only thing I would be concerned about then is possible lack of goals (Willian, Morata, Giroud...), but we could improve that too with more offensive approach.

8 hours ago, It's too big said:

Maybe because we don't particularly need anyone? 

Bro, we need a striker, a class RW and possibly a GK who can spray balls around the field like Andrea Pirlinho.

Is anyone else as over the Transfer window as I am? The must buy pieces were Jorginho & Sarri. Now I am tired of it, all these rumours which nobody knows about. Golovin? I'd be happy with him, but I'd also be fine without him. Rugani? Good player I'm sure, but if we stick with AC/Rudiger/Luiz I would be alright. I think Sarri is our most important signing. I am so done with all this. :angry:

10 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Is anyone else as over the Transfer window as I am? The must buy pieces were Jorginho & Sarri. Now I am tired of it, all these rumours which nobody knows about. Golovin? I'd be happy with him, but I'd also be fine without him. Rugani? Good player I'm sure, but if we stick with AC/Rudiger/Luiz I would be alright. I think Sarri is our most important signing. I am so done with all this. :angry:

Goal scoring attackers are also "must buy." We don't have nearly as many goals in our team as City or Liverpool who each have 3-4 players who will score double digit goals in the PL. Even Arsenal have lots of firepower.

We 100% need someone else in those front 3 positions.

The PL will be a bloodbath this season. All these small teams buying players that would never have given them a look in years past. Wolves, Everton, West Ham, Fulham all going bonkers in the market.

There will be almost no easy matches this coming season. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The PL will be a bloodbath this season. All these small teams buying players that would never have given them a look in years past. Wolves, Everton, West Ham, Fulham all going bonkers in the market.

There will be almost no easy matches this coming season. 

Great for the league. Annoying for us.

Latest CIES Football Observatory Performance Rankings for the last 6 months in the big 5 Leagues

http://www.football-observatory.com/-rankings-_none

The CIES Football Observatory has conceived a unique approach to rate players on a match-by-match basis by taking into account the pitch production and efficiency at both individual and collective level. Using data from OptaPro, the values presented refer to the averages for matches played at big-5 league level over four different time periods: last week, last month, last three months and last six months. To be included in the rankings, a players must have been rated for a sufficient number of games. For more information, please contact us at [email protected].

48415e72bf9fa4786ebfb8ab20bbaf21.png
74087f631f4c835cb9797c5dcacf76e3.png
014086fe2677c3edffddc65000609439.png
09b33439d424e8a808c752e0e4a8ee7c.png
70f00b47fdc4133f5a5ed238d81a0790.png
80fbfbd7069381b338c541aead3b6138.png
755f1b2218c700a8f3df8834c891f3fc.png
70f6fbcbf5017c46024f3aa2a0a59354.png
698173fff662383bca587081d207e31e.png
0a239e79004059c5178b5ae6f88cc602.png
26b0e09e5eec2d846d599edb7214a30e.png
cfc8708d80f24fd28c6f690cff1f3254.png
3066f0096bbee2ced85bc0d3face6962.png
3085658b7664dc2cc5846dcbbd75dcbe.png
306ea3262932aa2b5ad6d2bde09d7b14.png
0016268c859af6eefe88e512f12c1261.png
870c5e1696b1d1e5f670feb90fb6dded.png
634b1c778dd2ee17c6c6dd8931160742.png

snip

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Latest CIES Football Observatory Performance Rankings for the last 6 months in the big 5 Leagues

http://www.football-observatory.com/-rankings-_none

The CIES Football Observatory has conceived a unique approach to rate players on a match-by-match basis by taking into account the pitch production and efficiency at both individual and collective level. Using data from OptaPro, the values presented refer to the averages for matches played at big-5 league level over four different time periods: last week, last month, last three months and last six months. To be included in the rankings, a players must have been rated for a sufficient number of games. For more information, please contact us at [email protected].

Nice job and Interesting.

Looking at that Juve have some highly scored players

And makes me want to get KK and Rugani even more.

35 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Nice job and Interesting.

Looking at that Juve have some highly scored players

And makes me want to get KK and Rugani even more.

And some people wonder why I am a Serie A wanna-raid bish!!:D It is also by far the non-EPL league I watch and enjoy the most, with the Bundesliga a distant 3rd overall, the La Liga 4th, Ligue 1 5th.. I don't follow the Allsvenskan here in Sweden much at all, as I am London  born n bred (Onslow Square in South Kensington to be precise, so the Bridge was a mile or so walk straight down Fulham Rd :)), so never was brought up in a Swedish team culture here (plus the footie is dodgy).

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

And some people wonder why I am a Serie A wanna-raid bish!!:D It is also by far the non-EPL league I watch and enjoy the most, with the Bundesliga a distant 3rd overall, the La Liga 4th, Ligue 1 5th.. I don't follow the Allsvenskan here in Sweden much at all, as I am London  born n bred (Onslow Square in South Kensington to be precise, so the Bridge was a mile or so walk straight down Fulham Rd :)), so never was brought up in a Swedish team culture here (plus the footie is dodgy).

ONLY watch Chelsea now. Couldn't really five a toss about anyone else unless they want to sell us their players we might want ;)

Used to be great knocking about Chelsea  before your time tho 96b57ed7157281e0951b01f449b0e878.gif,