Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

8 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

seen news doing the rounds that Barca are shopping Dembele around - considering they are interested in Willian would a Willan plus cash deal for Dembele be something we should be interested in? Why or why not?

I mean of course we should be interested, he has injury concerns but he is an immense talent who is used to a free flowing attacking system with high press at Dortmund and Barca. If they truly want Willian it wouldn't hurt to ask. My concern is that Madrid/Barca will both see the prize of Hazard and use their considerable allure and resources to go for him. We are elated with the Jorginho/Sarri news today, but our real fight is just beginning.

Just now, akgw13 said:

I mean of course we should be interested, he has injury concerns but he is an immense talent who is used to a free flowing attacking system with high press at Dortmund and Barca. If they truly want Willian it wouldn't hurt to ask. My concern is that Madrid/Barca will both see the prize of Hazard and use their considerable allure and resources to go for him. We are elated with the Jorginho/Sarri news today, but our real fight is just beginning.

agreed the reports were that Barca was trying to use Dembele in a bid to bring Hazard as indicated here : 

Barcelona have reportedly offered Ousmane Dembele to Manchester United, Chelsea and Tottenham.

Reports in Spain have suggested that a move to the Premier League could be on the cards.

And according to Don Balon, a Spanish outlet famous for its outlandish transfer claims, Lionel Messi has given the green light for Dembele’s exit.

The Catalan side are targeting a number of European stars and are willing to use Dembele as a makeweight in any deal.

Barca would prefer to sell the former Borussia Dortmund winger but nobody is willing to meet their €140m (£124m) asking price.

Don Balon claim that they’ve offered Dembele to Chelsea as part of a deal for Eden Hazard, as well as to United and Spurs for Paul Pogba and Christian Eriksen respectively. 

Now even if we say Willian value is somewhere between 65-75m euros and then pay the difference that would be a good deal. I know wishful thinking but what a hell of an upgrade on the RW position

3 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

agreed the reports were that Barca was trying to use Dembele in a bid to bring Hazard as indicated here : 

Barcelona have reportedly offered Ousmane Dembele to Manchester United, Chelsea and Tottenham.

Reports in Spain have suggested that a move to the Premier League could be on the cards.

And according to Don Balon, a Spanish outlet famous for its outlandish transfer claims, Lionel Messi has given the green light for Dembele’s exit.

The Catalan side are targeting a number of European stars and are willing to use Dembele as a makeweight in any deal.

Barca would prefer to sell the former Borussia Dortmund winger but nobody is willing to meet their €140m (£124m) asking price.

Don Balon claim that they’ve offered Dembele to Chelsea as part of a deal for Eden Hazard, as well as to United and Spurs for Paul Pogba and Christian Eriksen respectively. 

Now even if we say Willian value is somewhere between 65-75m euros and then pay the difference that would be a good deal. I know wishful thinking but what a hell of an upgrade on the RW position

I agree completely, Dembele might be the most perfect RW for our setup. But as you have shown, the problem is we must keep hazard. I think barca would tempt Hazard far more than madrid would. I am confident we can be successful without hazard but I hope we don't have to find out.

38 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I see no report here, you have quoted Don Balon which is more in the fairytale realm.

IN     Jorginho-60m   Rugani-35m  Higuain-45m   Golovin-25m  Alisson-55m = 220m

OUT  Luiz-20m   Zouma-Loan  Drinkwater-25m   Willian-65m  Courtois-50m  Batshuayi-40m RLC-Loan =150m+ 

Just now, eemanyooel said:

They ain't getting Fekir anymore and Juventus won't sell Dybala not even at the reported price... 

Why not Fekir? HE has told Lyon to reopen negotiations and Juve need some money for Ronaldo,

Just now, Unionjack said:

Why not Fekir? HE has told Lyon to reopen negotiations and Juve need some money for Ronaldo,

Liverpool has fitness concern over his knee so they ain't gonna pay Lyon asking or reported price... That's why they won't sell at the reported 90m unless Liverpool offers 110 above... Buying Ronaldo is a statement of intent of their desperation to win UCL...so selling Dybala that has promising future cos they just bought Ronaldo is a contradiction of their desire to win the UCL... 

3 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Liverpool has fitness concern over his knee so they ain't gonna pay Lyon asking or reported price... That's why they won't sell at the reported 90m unless Liverpool offers 110 above... Buying Ronaldo is a statement of intent of their desperation to win UCL...so selling Dybala that has promising future cos they just bought Ronaldo is a contradiction of their desire to win the UCL... 

Could sell Higuain and keep Dybala?

What's the catch with Belgium's Tielemans? He looked pretty good to me - pretty good technique and the type of player we need.

I know he's at Monaco, but can't be all that expensive given his age and low exposure (so far).

9 minutes ago, Robguima said:

What's the catch with Belgium's Tielemans? He looked pretty good to me - pretty good technique and the type of player we need.

I know he's at Monaco, but can't be all that expensive given his age and low exposure (so far).

I think he just got off a serious injury. We have been linked with him plenty of times.

It's a clip from one of latinamerican ESPN.

The guy speaking seems to be fairly knowledgeable about what happens with Boca juniors.

Says Wilmar Barrios will sign be sold to us but will join mid season.

I say it's b's

http://www.espn.com.co/video/clip/_/id/4538050

Screenshot_20180713-132541.png