Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

If we end up getting Barkley, Džeko and Palmieri - will you be satisfied with our window? I certainly would.

Not so hard to be satisfied after you got linked all transfer period with shit players like Carroll.

Not so hard to be satisfied after you got linked all transfer period with shit players like Carroll.
Even if we weren't linked to shit beforehand, I'd still be satisfied with our problematic positions being addressed with proven and potential quality.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just now, manpe said:

Even if we weren't linked to shit beforehand, I'd still be satisfied with our problematic positions being addressed with proven and potential quality.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah they are decent, I'm ok with those just hope Palmieri can recover 100% from that injury otherwise this will end up as another stop gap.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

If we end up getting Barkley, Džeko and Palmieri - will you be satisfied with our window? I certainly would.

Oh I would consider this window's business even better than the summer one if we manage to get in Dzeko and Emerson. Emerson last season was excellent probably on par with Sandro as the best LB in Italy especially going forward. Emerson for his current price could become a bargain down the line if he can recover properly from his ACL which I have no doubt he will. Dzeko we all know what he is about, he would probably become our first choice CF as soon as he signs because he at least right now is better than Morata. Nonetheless, it would be great to have a strikeforce of Morata and Dzeko especially because I think both of them could start together and form a very handy partnership. Praying that we don't penny pinch  and get this double deal over the line. It would give our squad a much needed boost.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

I would dance! I mean, no one from those three could improve us massively now - Barkley is unfit and unproven, Džeko is proven and fit but cup-tied and Emerson is unfit. But going into next season with those three, fit and integrated... Man, oh man.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

It won't be bad, bringing a new LWB is a must and a new ST is also what the team needs. I am just concerned about Palmeri, haven't watch him play much and also had a serious injury recently. I am still up for Sandro, but it doesn't seem like he will come and we definitely need new LWB, so Palmeri could be a decent option for future.
For a winter transfer period, if the board manage to bring new LWB and ST, I'm definitely gonna be satisfied, unless they bring players like Carroll of course.

On 19/01/2018 at 6:40 AM, manpe said:

Yes. Dzeko is a good squad player, Barkley and Palmieri whilst not world class still have loads of room to improve and at least they’re all technically proficient.