Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We're in for another striker? I hope its Falcao/Cavani and not this bloke.

http://www.dailymail...n-Oliveira.html

This would be just to pick up somebody else we like and then we'd loan him elsewhere. Olivera isn't even ready for regular action in Portugal. He scored 0 goals last season. Nothing to do with Falcao or Cavani who would be bought as #1 strikers.

ST; Falcao/Cavani

CM: Vidal/Romulo

CB: Papadoupolos/Hummels/Mbiwa

If we get this three players, we should be good for next 6 years.

Realistically we have a chance of signing 2 of them. Romulo and Papadoupolos. Falcao already said his future is with Athletico at least 500 times by now, Hummels is already involved in an exciting project at Dortmund as is Vidal at Juventus. M'Biwa is overrated and could of been much better. Don't know much about Romulo I heard he scored against Barca and he played at the Olympics for Brazil. In all fairness I'd take Papadoupolos he looks like a good player in the making but do we really need him, unsure whether we do or not supposing we have Bruma, Kalas, Chaloboah etc for the next 6 years along with Luiz and Cahill. Also hes still very much talent, should let him grow a bit first. Also Napoli want 50 million euros for Cavani, they can get to fuck haha.

Realistically we have a chance of signing 2 of them. Romulo and Papadoupolos. Falcao already said his future is with Athletico at least 500 times by now, Hummels is already involved in an exciting project at Dortmund as is Vidal at Juventus. M'Biwa is overrated and could of been much better. Don't know much about Romulo I heard he scored against Barca and he played at the Olympics for Brazil. In all fairness I'd take Papadoupolos he looks like a good player in the making but do we really need him, unsure whether we do or not supposing we have Bruma, Kalas, Chaloboah etc for the next 6 years along with Luiz and Cahill. Also hes still very much talent, should let him grow a bit first. Also Napoli want 50 million euros for Cavani, they can get to fuck haha.

Falcao might go because Atletico will need money. Papadopoulos and Romulo would be good, not realy expensive and very energetic and talented players. Sure the biggest problem is their inexperience, specialy Romulo. I mentioned Hummels because he is fantastic, Barca is very interested in him too. And Vidal would be hard to get, but he might go for big price and if Juve has bad season. He is truly a fighter and runner, something we lack big in midfield.