Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If Tibo is saying things like this in a interview then it must b a common subject among the players

Courtois believes the huge fees currently being demanded in the transfer market complicates things.

The goalkeeper says he understands why the club could be put off some deals.

He said: ‘It’s easy to say “make big signings”, but the market went nuts. The price being paid for players is too much.

‘I understand the point of view of the club. You can’t ignore that.

‘You can’t ask a club to pay so much money that it is maybe too much for a guy. That’s what’s happened in the Premier League now… and everybody smells that.’

8 hours ago, Dingus said:

Drinkwater, Barkley and now Carroll.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

7 hours ago, FabHazard said:

Another disaster window coming up....Why are we interested in these players?.....No ambition and No strategy to go up another level 

4 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

carroll could be intersting 

Its plain that buys likeWaterboy,Barkley,Carroll are down to Roman. If you go read the media from early this season there were many stories about Roman wanting a strong ENGLISH (Homegrown?) core. He loved our English lads cause they were strong and loved the club.

Also when Emenalo left there was reports he was going to be more hands on with transfers both coming and going. There as also a statement in the report I read that he would like Drogs back in some capacity with Drogs saying he wanted to be a Sporting Director when he hung up his boots. So I can see the 3 of them - JT,Lamps,Drogs all coming back as Coaching staff/Scouting/Transfers etc in some way between them. Not sure how it would work with them not really knowing the 'foreign' market. But the makings of a very god idea IMHO

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its plain that buys likeWaterboy,Barkley,Carroll are down to Roman. If you go read the media from early this season there were many stories about Roman wanting a strong ENGLISH (Homegrown?) core. He loved our English lads cause they were strong and loved the club.

Also when Emenalo left there was reports he was going to be more hands on with transfers both coming and going. There as also a statement in the report I read that he would like Drogs back in some capacity with Drogs saying he wanted to be a Sporting Director when he hung up his boots. So I can see the 3 of them - JT,Lamps,Drogs all coming back as Coaching staff/Scouting/Transfers etc in some way between them. Not sure how it would work with them not really knowing the 'foreign' market. But the makings of a very god idea IMHO

it's a good thing, players must be more than simple workers. 

they should be also fans of their football squad imho 

BUT....   also dele alli is english, so abram? :Goober:

Just now, Antonio8 said:

it's a good thing, players must be more than simple workers. 

they should be also fans of their football squad imho 

BUT....   also dele alli is english, so abram? :Goober:

I hear ya mate! Nobody said Roman was a good scout? We put our heart into the club - he puts his dosh in as well beac1d2372ef84e9864d30c8ee1d3d61.gif

Anyone use Twitter?

Cant make head nor tails out of MattLaws Twitter account. How do you read the timeline? Why aren't NEW tweets at top of the page or is their a way viewers can sort it cause it does my head in trying to find the latest news once you see theres been posts made

https://twitter.com/search?q=matt law&src=tyah.