Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, DDA said:

AC Milan going crazy in this transfer window. They are after Sanches from Byern now. They are going in.

Worse is they make good deals with a handful money paid on each player.

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Worse is they make good deals with a handful money paid on each player.

The transfer market isn't one price for all anymore. It's becoming like Ultimate Team on Fifa.

We are not going to pay 70 million for fucking Morata.
We are not going to pay Belotti's 100m euro's release clause.

And I seriously doubt we are after Aubameyang.

People can stop hoping and just accept that Michy will be our main striker next season. And I'm not even mad because Conte underrates him. He's quick, kinda strong and has a nose for the goal.

And I absolutely love his attitude on and off the field. 

13 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

We are not going to pay 70 million for fucking Morata.
We are not going to pay Belotti's 100m euro's release clause.

And I seriously doubt we are after Aubameyang.

People can stop hoping and just accept that Michy will be our main striker next season. And I'm not even mad because Conte underrates him. He's quick, kinda strong and has a nose for the goal.

And I absolutely love his attitude on and off the field. 

And who's back up Remy? Please mate not a chance.

Problem is atm we need atleast another 5 signings, ST,CM,2 WBs,Winger, that's at the very least and in all honesty apart from danilo maybe morata or PEA which we haven't bid for btw who are we going to get in linked with every man and his dog yet no bids for any 1. We yet off for preseason soon and we haven't even got a PL first team, how can we expect to achieve anything this season with a preseason makeshift first 11, never mind the PL CL FA cup league cup, (europa league). Please don't say well don't panic there is plenty of time..... every one knows we now need a striker, so any striker will be at a premium for us.There is barely any time to get 5 players in, so ye panic mode is now activated...

Maybe Conte is going to be the first to bring forward the youngsters....or not. :D

On the transfer sagas   -there used to be Clubcall in the 1980s, a premium rate telephone number, that was a lot more reliable than the endless speculative bollocks spouted by todays corporate media