Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

28 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No it wasn't mate you meant every word. Your new Chelsea who think buying players is like going into a shop saying right I'll have that that and that and then stamp your feet if you don't get it.

:D:D:D

So you're not only telling me what was thinking but also assuming that I'm "new" Chelsea. Okay mate. See ya later.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

:D:D:D

So you're not only telling me what was thinking but also assuming that I'm "new" Chelsea. Okay mate. See ya later.

No offence mate but I think it's a pretty fair assumption. It might not have been you but someone on here posted that the only Chelsea they had heard of till a couple of years ago was a girl in high school called Chelsea.

No offence mate but I think it's a pretty fair assumption. It might not have been you but someone on here posted that the only Chelsea they had heard of till a couple of years ago was a girl in high school called Chelsea.

So uncalled for... The time you've been a fan is as relevant as what you ate yesterday. Why does it matter? Haters and rival fans making this sort of comment is already annoying, but they're here to attack us anyway they can. A fellow fan is completely unneeded.
I know idiots over 60 and under 20, some that have been supporting the team for four decades or four weeks.
I also don't like most posts during this time of the year, but we can all do without this kind of BS.
Btw@Pizy has been in this site for many years... If that information is really important to you.

2 minutes ago, Barbara said:

So uncalled for... The time you've been a fan is as relevant as what you ate yesterday. Why does it matter? Haters and rival fans making this sort of comment is already annoying, but they're here to attack us anyway they can. A fellow fan is completely unneeded.
I know idiots over 60 and under 20, some that have been supporting the team for four decades or four weeks.
I also don't like most posts during this time of the year, but we can all do without this kind of BS.
Btw@Pizy has been in this site for many years... If that information is really important to you.

You have to accept it's a generational thing. Supporting a football team the way I see it and have experienced it is completely different to way that most people here see it. 

I am getting a bit worried with our striking situation. Everyone is saying costa has to leave first before someone comes in but i don't buy it. people will say not to look at other clubs but you have to.

Man united have released Ibrah but look how long its taking to land a striker for them. Everton know they are selling lukaku this summer but they didn't wait for Lukaku to leave they are already bringing in replacements. These are two different examples and i prefer if chelsea did the Everton one. I fear that we will start the pre season with only Bats as our only striker because since we have sold solanke and Costa is leaving we have only one striker and its so bad for a team at the moment to have only one sure striker and its unheard of. We now have less than two months to get us 2 strikers and i fear we might enter next month and we still might not have signed a striker. 

Forget about all the defenders we are chasing because this seems to be the urgent position for filling. Thats what i think. 

I just look at lukaku having fun with Pogba in LA and i know it should not mean anything but Pogba has some kind of attraction that wants players to play alongside him and before we realise Lukaku will be telling the press he would like to play alongside Pogba someday and the only way that move will be stopped is if FIFA ban Everton for transfers.

I don't know why no one is going for Aubameyang But if we aren't able tosolve our issue with our striking position because of money or what not, he would be okay for us. I see him as an Eto'o kind of signing

3 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I don't know why no one is going for Aubameyang

A billion 💵 question isn't it? He's a superstar among strikers but somehow we're going to pay at least £70m-£80m for Lukaku. 

24 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I don't know why no one is going for Aubameyang

Maybe because he is China-bound. Any club would have to break their salary structure to match what Chinese club offering.

If anyone has watched Juventus,Cesena,Italy or any other team that Conte has managed you would know that Conte likes strikers that are physically strong,good in the air,great in the box and Lukaku fits that profile probably the best striker Conte could wish for at the moment while Aubameyang doesn't fit the profile.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

If anyone has watched Juventus,Cesena,Italy or any other team that Conte has managed you would know that Conte likes strikers that are physically strong,good in the air,great in the box and Lukaku fits that profile probably the best striker Conte could wish for at the moments while Aubameyang doesn't fit the profile.

yes but the way things aregoing and being prolong i think chelsea should consider Aubameyang as an affordable but effective signing. He is not bad in the air as well. He would be great for a creative attacking trio like chelsea or Mancity 

Just now, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

yes but the way things aregoing and being prolong i think chelsea should consider Aubameyang as an affordable but effective signing. He is not bad in the air as well. He would be great for a creative attacking trio like chelsea or Mancity 

It's not how it works with Conte.

i dont how true this is but once it is a rumor there must be some truth in it.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/7/5/15924598/nathaniel-chalobah-chelsea-watford-transfer-close-5m

I don't know what chelsea is thinking but we are not at Real Madrid level to have both first eleven and squad players being bought into the team. Will be very sad to see Chalobah go for any price.

5 hours ago, manpe said:

What makes you think we didn't test the waters, hit a brick wall and decided not to go back to waste our time?

Maybe we did, however really unlikely as someone his calibre, it would have been reported you would think. We earned the most amount of money from our title win last season and combined with what we earn from player sales, we really should be going after big players. We have the money to and would do us a boost.

Rant time : Wtf is going on in this transfer window, bakayoko had his medical apparently ages ago nothing not a word fuck allll. Rudigar apparently had his medical and is going to be announced tomorrow so we are told doubtful and if so why hasn't Baka been announced u can be announced at a new club and still say bye to every one so I don't buy that shit. Now chalobah might be sold and a swap deal for alonso I how to God this is media talk because it's beyond Fucking ridiculous. This transfer window has been a joke from the start, ppl are like I can't wait for diego and matic to leave why why why???? We have BPL FA league cup and CL football next year we need depth in the squad hazards injured that could take at least a few months to get back to his best we have signed a goalie who makes more mistakes then eminems mother. Just Fed up of the shit sources shit links and total utter b.s. in the news. And now apparently lukaku prefers utd sandro is turned into a mute. Is it just me or is shit starting to get frustrating. Thing is I no most of it isn't true its just Fucking annoying to see and read :middlefinger:

18 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Rant time : Wtf is going on in this transfer window, bakayoko had his medical apparently ages ago nothing not a word fuck allll. Rudigar apparently had his medical and is going to be announced tomorrow so we are told doubtful and if so why hasn't Baka been announced u can be announced at a new club and still say bye to every one so I don't buy that shit. Now chalobah might be sold and a swap deal for alonso I how to God this is media talk because it's beyond Fucking ridiculous. This transfer window has been a joke from the start, ppl are like I can't wait for diego and matic to leave why why why???? We have BPL FA league cup and CL football next year we need depth in the squad hazards injured that could take at least a few months to get back to his best we have signed a goalie who makes more mistakes then eminems mother. Just Fed up of the shit sources shit links and total utter b.s. in the news. And now apparently lukaku prefers utd sandro is turned into a mute. Is it just me or is shit starting to get frustrating. Thing is I no most of it isn't true its just Fucking annoying to see and read :middlefinger:

i Agree with you totally. Damn Arsenal signed someone before we did when we claim to have finalised some deals weeks ago. We seem so interested in Buying up every young talent. I hope the England FA add a rule that states every team must have one player from the academy in the starting lineup that is the only way chelsea will give players like Chalobah a chance. 

So far among all our rivals we are the team that seem to have weakened ourselves. Man u= +Lindelof      Man City= +Silva +Ederson     Chelsea= -Ake -Begovic -Solanke -Cuadrado     Arsenal=+Laca     Spurs= no movement    Liverpool= +Salah

We are heading in the wrong direction. Why does it take so long for chelsea to sign a player. I just can't get it. We already sold players during the winter which we didn't replace and we are still selling.  Why Why Why!!!! 

Are we that broke that we will have to sell players to get that 200m pound transfer kitty. I can't get it because if we say we have more matches to play next season, and we 3players to use the income to buy 1 i don't get how that is working to strenghting the team.

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

We need another CM once Matic leaves, I'd like to see Kovacic or Thiago Maya at Chelsea, feel like they would shine under Conte.

No we don't. We have Fab Kante Baka(if he will be Matic's replacement)  Chalobah Baker Ginkel and all those other players we have been shipping out. If we don't have money or we just refuse to spend don't ship them out on loan. We have better youth players than Man U and City and Liverpool. they will be alright for rotation. Just sign the players we are  being linked with.

Nike has giving us money. EPL gave us money for being first. Carabao has giving us money. All the player sales have giving us money. This should be in excess of 300m pounds

Nike=60m per season

Carabao=10m per season

EPL=150m (estimated)

Player Sales since Winter= 120m+

*ALL ARE IN POUNDS

So if we walk up to Juve and tell them we want Sandro and they say we should pay up 65m, just pay up. This is what you have to pay to be competitive just pay it because i am sure what we earned for EPL Champs last season will probably be what the 4th place earns next season.

If everton say pay 80m just pay it. I know chelsea will recoup all this money back by december this year.

I didn't even add what Roman will add to the transfer. It getting out of hand. Just sign one player and (not for free) and i will shout up. Until i see players holding a jersey, there is nothing like "IT A DONE DEAL"