Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

12 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Just read that this is chelsea's backup plan if Sandro deal fails.

Alex Telles. He is currently at porto

Porto's most important player last season, something like 13 assists in all competitions. Only rarely does a player really shine at Porto and not then shine elsewhere. 

BREAKING NEWS

Exeter's Ethan Ampadu has signed for Chelsea and the two clubs are in negotiations over a fee.

The 16-year-old made 13 first-team appearances last season and was free to talk to other clubs having yet to sign scholarship forms.

As a result, there is no transfer fee, but Exeter are entitled to compensation as he is an academy product and under the age of 24.

The League Two club say they hope "a fee for that can be agreed between Chelsea and Exeter City without the need to go to a tribunal".

So where's the players that the club couldn't reveal until July 1st? 

Unless that was another lie and they have done little to nothing in getting Conte target for a second season in a role..... 

17 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So where's the players that the club couldn't reveal until July 1st? 

Unless that was another lie and they have done little to nothing in getting Conte target for a second season in a role..... 

Dude its 11am in england, give it some time

37 minutes ago, Fernando said:

How much more time? Another day? 

Another week? 

I'll give it till next week Friday before the complains start coming. Transfer action doesn't happen a lot during weekends.

But us agreeing a deal for Rudiger just shows that we still have a phobia in going above £34 million pounds for any player since torres. Last season we went from Koulibaly to Luiz because of Price, this season we've gone from Bonnuci to Van djik to Rudiger. So I'm beginning to think that breaking our transfer record for Sandro isn't happening.  We'll find a player under the £34 million pounds mark.

7 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I'll give it till next week Friday before the complains start coming. Transfer action doesn't happen a lot during weekends.

But us agreeing a deal for Rudiger just shows that we still have a phobia in going above £34 million pounds for any player since torres. So I'm beginning to think that breaking our transfer record for Sandro isn't happening.  

But the whole point was that they couldn't reveal no transfer because of July 1st for Nike kit. 

Well July 1st came and nothing. 

That was all a lie and the club has done nothing since. 

Hence why Conte is mad and might leave. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

But the whole point was that they couldn't reveal no transfer because of July 1st for Nike kit. 

Well July 1st came and nothing. 

That was all a lie and the club has done nothing since. 

Hence why Conte is mad and might leave. 

What evidence is there that conte is mad? No 1 from chelsea has said wait till the 1st that has just been a myth made up by us lot and the media, and if that is true its only just gone 12 midday in the UK just chill out geezer lol 

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

What evidence is there that conte is mad? No 1 from chelsea has said wait till the 1st that has just been a myth made up by us lot and the media, and if that is true its only just gone 12 midday in the UK just chill out geezer lol 

Plenty of evidence that Conte is annoyed at the lack of transfer. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Plenty of evidence that Conte is annoyed at the lack of transfer. 

Only thing I've seen is papers like the sun and metro saying it, let me assure u the only thing the metro is good for is wiping ya arse with on a train when it's run out of big roll.

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Only thing I've seen is papers like the sun and metro saying it, let me assure u the only thing the metro is good for is wiping ya arse with on a train when it's run out of big roll.

Skysports, guardián, espn and what not. 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Skysports, guardián, espn and what not. 

Just media using a big spoon to stir shit up from the looks of things we have pretty much signed baka and rudigar just every one needs to calm down have a coffee and stop scrolling throw papers websites and shit Twitter accounts lol